Will they find Suzy Lamplugh?

The police are digging up the concrete floor of a garage in the garden of the house that used to belong to John Cannan's mother.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... d-property

This is the background to the story
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappear ... y_Lamplugh

Will they finally find where she was buried, and what happened to her, after all these years?

Suzy was born on 3rd May 1961 in Cheltenham, UK.

This is a noon chart, as no time of birth known, and has transits for 28th July 1986 when she disappeared. Oddly, though the position for BML in her natal chart is only a few minutes out, its position for 28th July 1986 is shown in the ephemeris as 16 degrees Gemini 45 minutes, which is over three degrees out. I would use the position in the ephemeris.

This is the noon chart, as birth time not known, of John Cannan, the prime suspect for the abduction and murder of Suzy Lamplugh.

The hallmarks of a psychopath are clear in this chart in the aspect patterns to Venus. Chiron Uranus together aspect Venus; the Moon's Mean Node aspects Venus, and if he was born anywhere around noon, the Moon also aspects Venus. (Tight orbed aspects, not trines etc).

His Venus aspects relate to Suzy's Sun, Chiron and Pluto. Her Chiron is exactly conjunct his Venus.
[/b]

Oddly, her Pluto is opp his Venus, but I suppose that energy can work for the other end as well. Normally I think of the Pluto person as the dark one in the situation. His nodes are on her difficult Mars-Saturh opp (and his Uranus in the mix). Her nodes also contact his Sun/Venus, so he would have likely found her attractive at least - the nodes can sometimes show an instant infatuation situation and there is already a Venus-Pluto energy. I don't know much about him but if he did kill her, it seems like that Uranus influences would suggest it was something he felt compelled to do, perhaps impulsively, to exert his sense of personal independence, which would be important to him. It may be that he initially had not planned on killing her even, although I think the encounter was premeditated. He probably would have found her too hard to win over and that could have lead to him resorting to violence. A woman with her chart would not easily be wooed and that would have been met with anger by him. Uranus-Mars contact between two people can obviously be violent and often sudden and unexpected. My first thought is that her Mars-Saturn opp was probably heavily activated around that time and maybe looking at her chart around that time might show something like that (profections, transits, etc.). I would also guess from her appearance that she has Venus in the 1st. Her appearance reminds me of someone like Marilyn Monroe - a youthful, energetic and pretty appearance, which is common with Venus in Aries in the 1st or on an angle. This would also put her Mars-Saturn opp on the 4th/10th axis, Mars lording the 8th and 1st (and afflicted by Saturn suggesting a shortened life) and the 10th emphasis would place this in a public way (everyone knowing about her disappearance). It would also put Neptune in her 8th, describing her mysterious death. I can't really say from anything here whether she will be found or not. Perhaps an event chart for the moment or her disappearance might shed some clues (others in here have done that before), but a simple horary could be asked regarding her body's location and whether it would be easy to locate or not and if there is indication of the public being aware of that. I am not sure it is worthy of a question, since we cannot help locate her. Just based on the natal chart, my guess is if Neptune is in the 8th, it could be no one ever locates her. I find her chart more unsettling because I have many same features - Venus in Aries, Sag Moon, Mercury and Sun in Taurus. As someone with this combo, I will say that we are very independent women (Venus is also oriental), and she probably felt like she could protect herself when alone with a man. Unlike me, she doesn't have as many intuitive indicators that could read a person properly, though, and so she might have misjudged him and was maybe even slightly attracted to him at first herself, given the nodal contact.

At the time, transiting Mars was retrograde (Mars retro in general can show negative energies of Mars) and was opposite his Uranus, perhaps increasing his nodal contact too. Venus was trine Mars in transit, and we normally think of romance increasing mundanely around those transits, but when Mars is retro I can see this being a negative energy. I guess to him this was his ultimate way to experience "romantic" encounters also. To me, I think the contact between them and the transits support he could have been the one to kill her.

I wonder if he is even still infatuated with her and that is why he won't give up her location?

His chart reminds me that I feel pretty strongly that Pluto aspects from personal planets can have a pretty wide orb. I think his Sun-Pluto opp is relevant, even out of sign and 8 degrees. I see a lot of wide orbs with Pluto that seem important in someone's personality. Sun-Pluto hard aspects, in my experience, seem especially prone towards forcing other people to either see or do things that the other party disagrees to, and it can have varying degrees of emphasis. There is an urge for control and opps have more sporadic and unpredictable energies sometimes. Sometimes this energy can just be used in things like leadership positions but when used badly it can have some scary consequences. Also, obviously issues with authority figures, maybe due to the father or others in their early development. Sometimes it also just shows that people attract others into their lives who are like this or they are mirroring behavior of what has happened to them.

I have known personally a few nodal Uranus folk and they do tend to have very iconoclastic personalities (sometimes just very unique personal and physical expression), and I can see how this might turn towards criminal and deviant behavior because the person can lack boundaries in general. He also has the typical debilitated Mercury that is more common in the charts of liars and thieves (more so with hard aspects to Neptune but it is in Pisces). Sometimes it can just make someone a good salesman, exaggerative or be extra charming (it is square Jupiter) but I personally would never really trust someone with such a placement, unless they were very self aware of that side of themselves and were open about it and wanted to improve themselves. I have known some very badly placed Mercury people who basically lie whenever they open their mouths. I also think his Pluto is probably angular, given his appearance. He could have Leo rising, for example.