Does the Moon wobble ? What are the implications ?

I've heard this a couple of times. I think it means that the orbit losses its shape a bit.

Here's an article but I wonder if anybody can flesh this out a bit further while I also look into it.

https://www.astrologycom.com/moonwobble.html

Where might "We" get tables of this ?

It seems to be more to do with The Sun's relationship to The Nodes ?

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So here are a couple of definitions pulled out from the above article

"but the significant trigger might well have been the stressful square aspect of the Sun to the Moon's Nodes on May 13, 2008. This phenomenon is known as a Moon Wobble."

"The Moon Wobble (the exact conjunction of the Sun with the North Node) occurred on Jan 11 in the 22nd degree of Cap."

"So the moon-wobble and the eclipse cycle is not the only weakening factor, as other aspects have to be considered. But when these aspects coalesce—and there is a Moon Wobble—you can bet that the trigger will be the moon-wobble."

"Moon Wobbles were discovered in the 1930's, when research by astrologer Carl Payne Tobey (1902-1980), the original editor of Astrology Magazine, revealed that disasters occur in cycles associated with the conjunction (0°), opposition (180°) and square (90°) from the Sun to the Moon's Node. These powerful contacts occur when the Sun and the Node are in the same sign, or the opposing sign, or when the Sun is in a square aspect to the nodal axis."

"These Moon Wobbles occur every 86.5 days on average, with an orb of approximately 5 degrees (days) on either side of the precise date, when the Sun forms either the T-square with the nodal axis, or the conjunction with the North or South Nodes.

Tobey notes that when the Sun squares the Nodes, judgement is notoriously poor and unstable, especially for people under stress or in leadership positions. Some astrologers hold that the two weeks before the partile aspect are problematic, with the week following the aspect also being notable in terms of disasters, but my view is that we can allow 10 or more days on either side of the peak aspect, as shown in the table."

"They are especially potent when the New Moon or Full Moon are square to the Nodes."

So there you go .... Something to watch out for every 86.5 days or so.

H

jantarmantar23 wrote:Thank you for your ever insightful and eloquent posts.
Have you ever wondered why fewer people than ever are posting on this website?
As a long time lurker (years) and only recently a member, your observation and question moves me to butt in and post...
What I have noticed in one of the forums there is a noticeably toxic element of jealousy from one of the moderators towards some of the better contributors which has incited other members to act in kind and they quit posting. No one likes being treated like that.

This is one reason I believe posts are down.

Some new or additional Moderators would help I think. Very low energy on most of the boards here. Bucolic even. New Moderators might bring some of the life back.

OK so if We are working with the True Nodes then the Sun forms a square to them this Friday the 12th April.

As Pluto and Saturn are close to the South Node you'd expect something fairly Woobly to happen.

H

So The Sun squared the Saturn/ Pluto stressed Nodes and Assange got kicked out of the Embassy.

The US want to extradite him.

That has sent Shock Waves around the Liberal World.

Further shocks in Sudan and Algeria. But are those more Uranus in Taurus events ?

H