Hi Paul and everyone,Would like to go for this for the fun of it!
:D I haven't read the other responses yet.
Ok so here's my quick reading from the first impressions - -

Leo ascendant with asc ruler at MC makes me think the person is in the public eye, some degree of fame. With sun in Gemini and many aspects to Mercury they will come across as a witty and enoy conversations and have quick and active mental processes.

Leo ascendant makes them warm. They may have a graceful gait, healthy hair, big warm eyes but Mars in Cancer will tame their flamboyance and they may come across as somewhat shy at times.

Mars Pluto, Venus Pluto , Venus Neptune and Venus Mars aspects would make him attractive to the opposite sex and will have a colorful love life.

Venus Neptune will make him idealistic in his relations and Venus Pluto will bring in intensity and drama. Moon in 8th amplified by the conjunction of Jupiter will also lend them deep emotions . They may be interested in the occult at some level and feel touched by the mysteries of life and death.

Saturn in 4th may impose some restrictions on their domestic life and family. Moon sextile Saturn makes them responsible and sincere .

Second house ruler Venus in 9th house may mean that their earnings may come from foreigners. With a dignified Venus and emphasis on physical attractiveness by many other aspects, Neptune in the 5th of creativity, they may be working for the camera like they may be an actor or a model. Or with Gemini on the 10th cusp they be be into creative writing/ mediahouse or publishing (also because 2nd ruler is in the 9th). With chiron in the 10th they may be at some stage of their life experience pain from their career.

Hi Paul - were you planning on posting the results for this soon? I know it would be time consuming to go through each post and answer responses, but maybe a general post of what you think is shown in his chart having known him?

Tanit

I'm posting the results of this tomorrow. I've just wanted to go through and get the big points and some questions about stuff I wasn't sure of myself before posting so I can do justice to the answers given.

I'll then try to go through as many of the posts here or points made and reply them, I won't be able to do every single one, but I'll try to summarise the points that people have made and then confirm or deny and answer people's specific questions.

Sorry for the delay!
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Hi everyone

An overwhelmingly accurate interpretation of this man's chart by everyone involved. I won't be able to answer every specific point or address everyone's comments so I'll just provide some biographical information about the native and hopefully can identify some of the more repeated points and highlight them.

This man was born in Brazil and in the first couple of weeks of his life (I'm trying to get a more specific length of time) was adopted by a French woman. The baby was taken back to France and was raised there by his adopted French mother. There was no father figure on the scene and he has never reached out or discovered who is biological parents were. The french system of schooling requires you to choose between different areas of study, such as the arts or the sciences. Andrei choose the sciences but is actually someone very drawn to the arts. This is mostly from pressure from his mother who was herself a head mistress of a school and who valued the academic sciences more so than the arts.

In terms of career, going to university Andrei proceeded to take up his hobby in drawing and design, and studied graphic design. After a couple of odd jobs in the caring profession upon graduation, he has been working as a graphic designer for IT or advertising agencies ever since.

In terms of romance, Andrei is homosexual and had intermittent periods of celibacy until eventually meeting an American whilst living in France, and moving to London together. They married, partially out of love partially for visa reasons and to stay together. The relationship lasted a few years and they eventually divorced and have both taken up new partners, but remain very close friends and confidantes to this day.

In terms of personality, Andrei has a melancholic streak, but can be quite outgoing and charming, but tends toward introversion. There is perhaps a confidence issue at the heart of this introversion and a tendency to think overly critical thoughts.

Andrei is tall, at just under 6ft 3, has thick hair which he sweeps back, tight on the side, but long enough for the fringe to sweep back and reach the back of his neck. He has a solid frame but suffers from some back issues.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

That is interesting that he is drawn to the arts but chose science. That is precisely what I did as well and I recognized many themes from my own chart in that area that I mentioned. Thanks for the outcome info, Paul! It was very helpful to put the pieces together and it makes better sense now.

Paul wrote:
TT wrote:Met his girl in the UK as venus sets there,and might be a cook or designer,lacks self confidence in the brain department
~edit actually venus is in 8th over the UK it is his Mercury saturn opposition that is activated there. Does he struggle with comunication?

Reminds me of D Trump`s chart :D
Thanks TT

Any chance you could expand on the astrological reasoning for “designer, lacks confidence??? etc - I know it can be a pain to articulate but can be very helpful
Was right.But venus is cadent and he folllowed his mercury saturn in the angles also his mother influence