Moderation

I’m taking a more active role in this forum.

Going forward I’m going to be more involved in removing posts or threads which are light on astrology or for which other forum member interaction is lacking.

Several people have complained about the quality or content of certain posts or threads, their frequency or that only one poster “spams??? those threads.

I would ask, if everyone wants Skyscript to be an inviting place for everyone to keep a few things in mind:
If you don’t like a topic or thread you don’t have to read it.
If your posts or threads do not invite open discussion they may be removed (I would encourage everyone to find ways to entice others to participate).
This forum is not a personal blog, but, if you have a topic you wis to go into in depth, PM me with a PDF and I or another moderator will review it and possibly upload it as a standalone article.

I appreciate this announcement will not satisfy everyone - which in my view is the sign of a good compromise.

Everyone wants skyscript to be the best it can be, I hope for everyone’s support whilst we all try to do that as a small community.[/list]
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/