Just to point out one fatal flaw in centralized IT extrapolated from the logic of the above video... Centralized IT combined with financial data hacks that leads to ID theft for example... each time this happens, it adds more strain to the system introducing more QE. We have 21.7T worth of USD debt now. What happens when it reaches double that in about 2022? At some point the authority structure simply cannot insure the losses. By then a big mac might cost about $25. Then the interest rates go parabolic and hyperinflation sets in, all caused by the fact that idiots who insist on centralized IT can't learn the lesson that it is insecure. A couple months later, due to interest alone, it can soar to $50 for a big mac... then it's all over and people will flee to the more stable store of value. Bitcoin hasn't solved the scaling issue just yet, so pray that it does before this happens. Then that capital will at least have somewhere to go. Otherwise, maybe silver, gold, or anything tangible for a while.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

thanks curtis,

i agree with you.. any attempt to stop the internet, or curtail the freedoms associated with it, will be difficult to impossible to pull off but they are already trying and it is happening as i suggest with the curtailing of info on twitter and facebook to use an easy example.. maybe wikileaks, edward snowden and other organizations or people like that will be shut out if possible.. banning websites that don't conform to the ''''correct'''' ideology, or are viewed by ''one group''' as '''propaganda''' will be shut down or have to find alternative ways of getting info out.. any news or info that is contrary to the official position taken by the west will be shut down - here in the west...

as for finances.. they are already tracking everything, except they are unable to track day to day transactions between people locally who want to get off this snoopdog grid..

no astrology... sorry... i think manipulating info and keeping info hidden, or only available to a select few is more pluto... in capricorn it is like gov't authorized, stamped and sealed...

regarding posting videos to paint a picture..... i can read transcripts... i can't sit and watch a youtube video where someone talks for 52 minutes, or however long.. i just am not into it... i am not into talk shows either... if you want to share a viewpoint in the written word - i am interested and will read it.. i am not into watching a person talking on a video for an hour... but, that is me! give me a transcript and i will look at it... thanks!

james_m wrote:off but they are already trying and it is happening as i suggest with the curtailing of info on twitter and facebook to use an easy example.. maybe wikileaks, edward snowden and other organizations or people like that will be shut out if possible.. banning websites that don't conform to the ''''correct'''' ideology, or are viewed by ''one group''' as '''propaganda''' will be shut down

regarding posting videos to paint a picture..... i can read transcripts... i can't sit and watch a youtube video where someone talks for 52 minutes, or however long.. i just am not into it...
I figured that a couple of my posts were TLDR for you because you seemed to imply that I didn't know that centralized IT was rerouting traffic (censoring the internet). I have referred to this as part of the "digital panopticon" in my writings on Steemit. But this isn't "shutting down the internet", that would indeed cut off SWIFT and other banking institutions completely which is why they can't do it. Of course they can censor IP's which is easily defeatable by VPN's, chain proxies, onion routers, DNS poisoning... BTW, I don't think Iran ever had a SWIFT code. They've been completely outside of their system (sanctioned) at least as long as 1979 when the Shah was deposed. North Korea, Syria and several other countries are in the same boat, but they can still hack our systems and we theirs.

Shame you don't watch videos. Those talks are really quite spectacular and give a much better picture into the future than I've heard from any astrologer. They even give a timeline for events based upon the understanding of the technology. I would in that case recommend Andreas Antonopoulos "Internet of Money".

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/318 ... t-of-money
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

curtis,

the comments i make are directed at you and also more general in nature for anyone... i make no assumptions on what you do, or don't know.. thanks..

don't know what TLDR means but looking it up, it doesn't apply! "too long; didn't read"
no.. if it was written material, i would have read it, or skimmed over it... i don't bother with videos... the abbreviated code needs to be TLDW.

i don't know all the details, but iran banks were a part of the swift monetary system..
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1NA1PN

apparently the grand ayatollah of the world, who lives in the usa - said they had to be cut off!! i guess that ouch moment from 1979 when iran was able to get rid of the dictator the usa had put in place is still raw in the usa political system, never to be forgotten.. it seems iranians have a long memory too..

thanks for the book suggestion~! i will look it up.. cheers james

An interesting Thread. Thanks. For me it is what angle you are looking at that depends.

1/ For me Pluto is the "classic" destruction energy. Just breaks everything and ONLY the healthy and flexible can recover.

So when Pluto left expansionist Sagittarius and entered Capricorn those who had got bloated got whacked.

2/ But also related to the Markets Pluto is an important driving force. Greed v Risk playing out.

In fact Pluto is very important when trying to understand how Mankind will react to difficult situations.

When survival becomes No 1.

However, you'll all have noticed that Saturn is now tracking Pluto. And The Node will conjoin Pluto too. Much of this happens or peaks in late March and April.

Obviously in the UK late March is an important time for the BREXIT nonsense.

I'm just wondering how Saturn applying to Pluto till late April will play out. I certainly assume that Tempers will flare.

Add in The Node and it goes Karmic.

I wonder who wins ? Saturn or Pluto ?

H