inf treaty - 1987

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermedi ... ces_Treaty

this treaty is in the news the past few months... trump said the usa was going to pull out as the russians weren't honouring it... russia says they are honouring it, but that the usa has not honoured it to date.... he said, she said type dynamic has ensued with this, as with everything the past few years to do with russia and the west... russia is demonized regularly in western msm... why stop now? is this the neo cons ultimate wet dream - a hot war with russia?

so, here we are with the inf treaty that the usa did say they were pulling out from and now pompeo is saying ( or is it more threats?) today that it is giving russia a certain amount of time - 60 days, to fix compliance with the treaty or the usa is leaving... well, at least russia got 60 days, lol... iran had the obama nuclear treaty, but trump had to shred that as it was just too good for iran... of course europe bawked, but being the good poodles they are, they have figured out a way around the usa's last minute hissy fit, or is that trumps hissy fit? can't tell, lol...

the chart has a very strong stationary jupiter about ready to go direct - 6 days and rules over the 9th house.. i guess the criticism is the moon is not applying to anything, but strong in it's own sign cancer and in the 4th house...

it seems like the transit of pluto at 19 capricorn squaring onto this jupiter is the cause to throw the inf treaty out... i am trying to figure it out here... saturn transit in capricorn is up in the vicinity of the midheaven which might be why we are hearing more about this now and why it is in focus... in fact, saturn going over neptune makes it seem like it is dissolving before my eyes.. or is that the sun-neptune square which is also hitting this inf treaty chart a particular way?? i can't tell..

anyone got any thoughts on the chart and what is happening here? i have looked at the solar arc directions, but not much else.. thanks...

helpful article dec 7th - https://irrussianality.wordpress.com/20 ... arms-race/