I am at work and do not have time to look up the specific page but here is a link to free text, including Lilly's Christian Astrology, books one thru three. You will want to look up the chapter that is titled "whether the rumor be true."

Does it work? I cannot guarantee your chart will be readable and accurate but the techniques by Lilly work for most horary readers. I personally do not like rumor questions and feel like it is prying under most circumstances, but there are probably cases where it is important to the querent.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/texts.html

Jupiterrising wrote:I can't find the link to Lily's delineation of the "is the rumor true" article.
Can someone give me the link. Thanks.
You will find this chapter and another in
Lilly's Christian Astrology, pages 192, 193 and 194.

Thanks Tanit, Serene and Johannes.

The chapter link you gave me is a bit difficult to understand, so I googled for some simplified interpretation. I found this this article.

https://ingressus15397045.wordpress.com ... -or-false/

Do you think this person has accurately explained the chapter in a more easy to understand method?

The author here talks about some politicians statement but didn't use this method to figure whether the politician was being honest or not. But because they mentioned about the politician, I am assuming they do use this method to confirm suspicions.

I had not seen Serene's thread when I asked this question here. After she replied to the thread, I checked her thread and noticed she has used this method to confirm her suspicions.

Lilly uses this method to know about rumors good or bad. But since I am trying to figure whether my suspicions about someone is true or not, I don't know how I can use the good rumor/bad rumor method. Because what I am suspecting isn't anything bad or good, it's just something bothering me.

I did follow the method, and from what I understood my suspicions are true about that person. Maybe I will try to read the chart without using the method and read it like a regular horary. I might post it here later, but I am not sure yet, so I will wait.