trumps 2017 inauguration chart

i was thinking this morning about the inauguration chart for trump and where in the chart is the observation that a large pale has been cast over it from day one with the mueller investigation? obviously the usa has become even more divided politically then it was before trump was elected... i have noticed that some who voted for trump, or believed that he would do things differently have become very disappointed in his role to date...

in looking at this chart, i can see the jupiter opposite uranus, both squaring onto pluto in the 9th sign - pluto at the top of a t square... and i note moon in scorpio which decliing but on an angle.. the mars square saturn certainly stands out for all that it implies, and of course mars is ruler of the 7th too while being weak natally by being in pisces...

all of this kind of coincides with the transits of jupter into sag and mars into pisces.. in the inauguration chart, the nodal axis is at 5 virgo - north node.. this is presently being transited by jupiter/mars/sun.. perhaps others would like to comment??

the eclipse cycle for 2019 also impacts this chart significantly.... without me sharing the eclipse charts, others can see for themselves how it connects to this chart above.