Explaining the current crisis in France

Hello Everyone:

Look at this amazing 2018 Libra Solar Ingress chart for France.

Link to chart: https://imgur.com/GNRWOaj

An angular t-square involving Mars (Aquarius) at the apex of a Venus (Scorpio)-Uranus (Taurus) opposition.

1) Mars-Uranus…impulsive violence; demonstrations/protest.

2) Venus-Scorpio…taxes and fees.

3) Uranus on the MC…the government faces an unstable crisis; changes course to deal with an emergency.

4) Venus on the IC rules the 3rd…new taxes on diesel fuel for cars/trucks largely affecting rural constituents.

Regards,
Dean B.

dean,

thanks for bringing up france here.. it is really relevant.. i sometimes feel like a one armed bandit in a candy store posting whatever comes to mind on skyscript, but i was too busy to get to this...

if you look at the 1792 sept 21st chart for france, you will see why the data off the libra ingress chart is so relevant... i was looking at the transits to the chart last night... i didn't look at the ingress data, but that data often reflects some of the importance of the transits, in this case - t uranus on natal saturn... you see, in the cap rising chart for 1792, saturn is the ruler of the ascendant... to have uranus transiting this ascendant ruler, really shakes things up! but what is really fascinating is how the ascendant in the libra ingress highlights that uranus-pluto opposition in the natal chart as well... you can see it in the chart below more clearly... and the ascendant in the 1792 chart at 25 cap is right at the midpoint of the pluto-mars combo found in the libra ascendant.. volatile!

i am too busy at the moment to say much more, but have a look at the overlay below...

hi dean,

the link ought to show as an actual picture, which is how i see it here... maybe hit the refresh button and it will appear?

the data for the french chart is sept 21st 1792, 330pm paris...25 cap rising..

Hindsight is always 20-20, so here goes.

Aires Ingress set for Paris, March 20, 2018 5:15:25 CET

All the real old timers, from Ptolemy until about the Enlightenment, argued that we find the chart ruler for mundane charts. Using Morinus' rules (and they are too long to explain here) the rulers of the Aries Ingress are Mars and Saturn in Capricorn. He claimed when the malefics are rulers of the chart and angular there was a potential for grave dangers. In this chart they are in the 4th house, i.e. home.

Ahh but when? We narrow it down a bit by looking for subsequent ingress charts where the rulers, angles, and other important points and planets are the same or are in contact with the rulers in the Aries Ingress. In the Libra Ingress both Mars and Saturn are rulers again. Mercury and Jupiter, rulers of the angles in the Aries ingress are making contact with Saturn and Mars in the Libra Ingress. The time for grave dangers is near.

Next we check the lunations. The Full Moon that preceded the rioting was on Nov 23, 2018. The signs on the angles are the same as the Libra ingress albeit in different places. Leo is now on the MC, and Scorpio, Mars ruled, is on the ASC. What is seriously interesting about the Full Moon chart is the fixed stars that are conjunct the MC. All quotes from Robson

Alphard: " ... strong passions ... lack of self control, immorality, revolting deeds.

Adhafera: " ... liquid explosives, liquid fire, lying stealing and crime."

Al Jabah: " ... a violent and intemperate nature."
They couldn't have elected a better MC.

Tom wrote:Hindsight is always 20-20, so here goes.

Aires Ingress set for Paris, March 20, 2018 5:15:25 CET

All the real old timers, from Ptolemy until about the Enlightenment, argued that we find the chart ruler for mundane charts. Using Morinus' rules (and they are too long to explain here) the rulers of the Aries Ingress are Mars and Saturn in Capricorn. He claimed when the malefics are rulers of the chart and angular there was a potential for grave dangers. In this chart they are in the 4th house, i.e. home.

Ahh but when? We narrow it down a bit by looking for subsequent ingress charts where the rulers, angles, and other important points and planets are the same or are in contact with the rulers in the Aries Ingress. In the Libra Ingress both Mars and Saturn are rulers again. Mercury and Jupiter, rulers of the angles in the Aries ingress are making contact with Saturn and Mars in the Libra Ingress. The time for grave dangers is near.

Next we check the lunations. The Full Moon that preceded the rioting was on Nov 23, 2018. The signs on the angles are the same as the Libra ingress albeit in different places. Leo is now on the MC, and Scorpio, Mars ruled, is on the ASC. What is seriously interesting about the Full Moon chart is the fixed stars that are conjunct the MC. All quotes from Robson

Alphard: " ... strong passions ... lack of self control, immorality, revolting deeds.

Adhafera: " ... liquid explosives, liquid fire, lying stealing and crime."

Al Jabah: " ... a violent and intemperate nature."
They couldn't have elected a better MC.
And chart for London has only a 2 degree difference. Look at what`s happening with Brexit
edit MC for London 2.29,so even closer to Uranus. Looks promising. And the next two ingresses don`t look nice for Germany
Tom when you say Mars-Sat rule the Libra ingress are you referring to the fact the first angle after Libra is in Scorpio,hence ruled by Mars and Mars ruled by Saturn?

It`s interesting that at Cap ingress Mars at 23 pisces is on 7th cusp over Berlin ruling the Scorpio AC of next Ares ingress, ,then at AR ING Mars is again there in Taurus with Scorpio rising square its ruler Venus and by then Júpiter,ruler of Mars in CAP ingress,is square Mars of Cap ing at 23 sagitarius,...then at Cancer ingress, Scorpio rises again and again Mars is weak by sign in Cancer in 8th house but in 9th sign.
Sounds like opponents of Berlin are stronger as Mars,ruler of Berlin,is weak on both charts

The Full Moon that preceded the rioting was on Nov 23, 2018.
Hello, Tom! To be precise: the rioting began on Nov 17 and continued through the following day Nov 18. On that day 1 person died and 528 were injured (92 among the police). But the situation in Paris itself was rather calm, so I guess that international media didn't speak much about it.

Now, speaking of the 1792 chart, as a French, I really don't see why anyone would use it as a basic important chart. Get me right, I don't exclude it might be interesting and telling for some things, but I don't think it could possibly be France's natal chart...

Now for those who love interesting details: Sep 1792 was preceded by the crowd taking over the Tuileries palace (it doesn't exist anymore, now there are the Tuileries gardens close to the Louvre there). Now an interesting thing occurred on 1 Dec: I don't know why, but the crowd tried to tear down a portion of the iron fence in the Tuileries gardens, this portion of the fence fell and severely injured several people among those who tried to did it.
NB The Tuileries palace was burnt down in 1871 during the Paris Commune.
So maybe an interesting thing to check the three charts together.

Hello, Dean!

Sure, the 5th Republic chart is definitely the one relevant to France as it is nowadays politically and probably more than that. The term "the Fifth Republic" itself is casually used in the media as a synonym of "present day France" (as opposed to any other historic periods and historical patterns, mainly in politics but also anything that implies society, its interactions with the government, etc).

The problem is that, as far as I understand, nobody knows what is the chart of the 5th Republic. The referendum day? The day it was promulgated? The day it was signed and officially sealed?

The day referendum: 28 Sep 1958, polling stations closing at 22:00 (?)
Promulgation: 4 Oct
Official publication: 5 Oct
Charles de Gaulle signing: 6 Oct, afternoon, time unknown, probably around 16-30
Seal: 6 Oct, around 18-20/18-30/18-40

Logically, I'd rather consider the 6th Oct and probably the last event. The pictures of the Minister of Justice sealing the new Constitution/showing it off to the press are usually the pictures that are used for illustration in the press, as if they were symbolical. That was the public event covered by the press and taken in photo (that is in 1958 everybody considered this particular event as a true birth of the new constitution, the milestone event). Even the astrologers followed closely this precise event, quickly establishing the time, as if it was important.
On the other hand, everything that happened through 28 Sep to 6 Oct is important, but not yet sufficient to make the new constitution fully operative, whilst on the Oct 6 the process was finally perfected. So that makes sense too. Interestingly, the evening Asc for the Oct 6 is close to where the Moon was on the day of referendum, that fits nicely.

Now you chose yourself...

These protests stemmed from a law that arch-globalist, technocratic elitist and former Goldman-Sachs employee Emmanuel Macron passed requiring every French citizen to have 2 hi-viz jackets in their car.

Let that sink in for a while.