Elizabeth Warren rectification (Tropical & Sidereal)

Again another POTUS candidate without a birth time. In addition to tax returns, a presidential candidate should be required to disclose a documented birth time. LOL

Probably been asked about before but is anyone familiar with a verified rectification of Elizabeth Warren's chart? or have you done one and not presented it for consideration?

A 24 hour rectified time of 1:52 pm was put forward by Kannon McAfee, https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com some time ago but I find it wanting in many important areas of her life events.
The keyword here is 24 hour. 24-hour rectifications are notoriously incorrect; I speak from experience as my own have been mostly wrong in this regard. I think the law of averages could apply though.

ADB has no source and the other few on the web you might find have no sources, not even an attempt to explain the veracity of the chart.

Guess this is an open call for proposed charts. Sidereal or western doesn't matter.

Isaac, I know you are out there... comments?

As an alternative, the solar and lunar charts can be used. Sunrise charts aren't really better than a noon chart without houses in my experience.

From ADB:
Name: Warren, Elizabeth Gender: F
Birthname Elizabeth Ann Herring
born on 22 June 1949 no birth time.
Place Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 35n28, 97w31
Timezone CST h6w (is standard time)

A J wrote:
In addition to tax returns, a presidential candidate should be required to disclose a documented birth time. LOL
Absolutely agree!

Fortunately, we have times for Joe Biden and the new arrival in the contest Michael Bloomberg. Bernie Sanders has effectively, had to suspend his campaign due to ill health. So it looks like three serious Democratic challengers left in the race at this point.

I have only started to think about a rectification of Elizabeth Warren relatively recently. Talking to a number of American mundane astrologers there does not appear to be any rectifications put out yet.

I have ordered a few biographies of Warren so I can make a chronology of key life events prior to attempting a rectification. I don't have an awful lot of experience doing rectifications (we have all data on birth certificates in Scotland) but tackling Warren's chart does intrigue me. This will give me an interesting task over Christmas/New year holidays.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote: Fortunately, we have times for Joe Biden and the new arrival in the contest Michael Bloomberg. Bernie Sanders has effectively, had to suspend his campaign due to ill health. So it looks like three serious Democratic challengers left in the race at this point.
Wait really? I think Sanders is still campaigning as normal, and is currently either 2nd or 3rd in the polls (depending on which poll, but mostly polling in 3rd). I also read somewhere that Sanders is massively increasing his campaign staff at the moment, so I don't think he's out of the game just yet. Also, there's some speculation that Hillary may get back into the race at the 11th hour.

I don't do a lot of mundane astrology but thought I'd just throw this out there for people who know more about it than I do.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Hello Paul,

Perhaps I was premature to write off Sanders but his heart attack last month meant he had to suspend his campaign for about a month.

From Wikipedia:

On October 1, 2019, Sanders was hospitalized after experiencing chest pains at a campaign event in Las Vegas. A blockage was found in one coronary artery and two stents were inserted. Though the nature of Sanders's condition was not initially disclosed, it was later reported that he had had a heart attack. Scheduled campaign events and appearances were canceled until further notice. He was released from the hospital on October 4. Upon his release from the hospital, Sanders's doctors released the following statement.

After presenting to an outside facility with chest pain, Sen. Sanders was diagnosed with a myocardial infarction. He was immediately transferred to Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center. The senator was stable upon arrival and taken immediately to the cardiac catheterization laboratory, at which time two stents were placed in a blocked coronary artery in a timely fashion. All other arteries were normal. His hospital course was uneventful with good expected progress. He was discharged with instructions to follow up with his personal physician.

A few days after returning home, Sanders addressed media outside his home and said he had been experiencing fatigue and chest discomfort for a month or two before the incident; he expressed regret for not seeking medical assessment sooner: "I was dumb".

Sanders made his first national appearance following his heart attack on October 15 at the Democratic debate, at which he said, "I'm healthy, I'm feeling great." When asked how he would reassure voters about his health and ability to take on the duties of the presidency, he said, "We are going to be mounting a vigorous campaign all over this country. That is how I think I can reassure the American people.??? It was noted that he was "lively and sharp at the debate
However, seeing the latest poll of Democratic voters it does seem you are right that Sanders does seem to be doing well.

Warren seems to have suffered a drop in ratings over reaction to her proposed health care reform and the likely tax increases required.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/102 ... andidates/

There has been speculation about Clinton coming in as late entrant. However, she is leaving it very late and I think (?) may have already missed the deadline to lodge papers in the first primaries.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly