I would say you are in a very difficult emotional situation. if I am right, this period can somewhat be compared (in emotional terms) with 1978 & 1979.
Do not look at the events already, monitors how you feel...

Saturn in your natal chart is very important. This is the most important planet in your natal.

Uran transits this point.
This means you are in a very stressful period, which is like 2010 & 2011 So now you feel the same as then

This creates problems for you personally but also at the income level. Very similar or more severe was the 2010 & 2011

But then it was actually the main cause of the year 2009 and the consequences in 2010 and 2011

So 2008 and 2009 were key years for all your problems, both at business (money) and at health level...

Because it's Saturn. probably related to bones, joints, or skin although there may be something else....this first comes to mind...

So there are no such changes and problems like 2008/2009 but it is still a problematic period and you feel like in 2010/2011....
...but this time it can not be as powerful as it was then, but a little less

Although the entire 2018 is problematic, the emphasis is on the period from June to October, and in 2019 from March to June ...

Sometimes the main problem may appear in the middle between these two periods and that is about January 2019

Give me feedback and let's see what else can be drawn from the natal chart

Hello alex62!

Everything was so dramatically different, especially with the early dates, but to answer your question, yes, very much stress. 78-79 was a period and great hardship and disillusionment.

The other years you mentioned didn't hold any significant hardships or challenges, comparatively. Relatively minor issues, nothing like now.

I'm not a position to improve my health, $ is running out, and I'm alone most of the time. As James mentioned, I can't seem to shake the fact my mental state is 'off'.

Trying to locate a better space for years now, and getting pretty old for something to 'turn up eventually'.

Do you see any turnaround soon?
Does anyone?

Every period in life is in fact not repeatable ... only periods similar to the past period can be recognized

For this reason I have mentioned the past periods for comparison with the present

So I wanted to state the current period is a combination between 1978/79 and 2010/11

I mentioned 2008/09 only occasionally because then there was a very important period for the person. It is a period of internal change on the personality level, and also means changing the value system for a person. So when a person changes, it is certainly a period of vital importance to the person. Each such period is very stressful and often points to the period when we have no influence on external events.

Another thing that we are talking about 2009/10 can be a wide-ranging period because it really depends on the way people react, so we can extend that period and say from 2005 to 2010. The most important are the initial and the final period, but also the middle of that period. Certainly this is not about the whole period.
This is comparable to 1968-1972

There is another moment, very close to the mentioned 78/79. It was 1980, and it's happening again in the past year. (Very similar we can say in 85/86)

conclusion

1978-1980 similar period as 2017- 2019 hard emotional situation, big pressure on the person, probably due to value issues, or issues of legacy, or loans

2010-11 similar like jun 2018 - jun 2019, stressful period, possible losses

1992-1994 similar like 2020-2022 big change on field of home

Just to clarify, you say 1980 had parallels to 2018?

1978, I can see the values issues. Ugly year.
2009-10 were somewhat favorable as I recall.

The rest of the periods I'm not seeing a correlation.

In your conclusion, may I ask the progressions that draw you to them?
May I ask if you can tell me when Pluto might be approaching my Mercury?

Thank you Alex!

it's not about one year, but the period. as I said -1978-1980 similar period as 2017- 2019.

can not be more precise for two reasons

1. It is a transit involving several important points in the natal chart. The link between these points is within two degrees. For this reason, this transit takes a longer period and it is impossible to determine more precisely in which period the most important will be.

In addition, it is about the whole process of events, not about a particular event. So the whole period is actually a process within which to effect a significant change.

Similarly was between 1978-1980. A series of events that have led to irreversible changes in your life.

2. feedback. I do not have enough feedback to get a closer look and clarify the situation. I understand ... this is a forum

over mercury similar to 1982
but in the same way as 1992/93 ... means a mixed period.
1982 is linked to major changes in everyday life
92/93 is linked to changes in the home field

Without additional information, it may be a retirement and moving somewhere else !! ??

Hello jac:

I've just read a few of your notes and made a quick look at the chart. What jumps out at me are these things:

1. Tr. Neptune at the time of your post was exact on the 3rd house cusp. Some modern astrologers, Noel Tyl included, consider the natal 3rd house to reflect the individual's "mindset". So Neptune on the cusp would allude to muddled, unclear thinking. Neptune is moving off that point now so hopefully you will see with more clarity. I can't remember off the top of my head whether Neptune makes one more pass but you can check the ephemeris for that info. Also, if you're conducting business or signing contracts you might want to be sure to read the fine print.

2. The cusp of 12 is conjunct Antares, sometimes known as the "Fire Star", and I've noticed that transits to the antiscion of this star can create opportunity for fires so taking the usual precautions regarding fire is probably a good idea: smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, escape plan/routes, storing flammables properly, etc.

3. The T-square with the Sun is a potential gas leak/explosion opportunity too so also taking precautions regarding this is a good idea; if you have gas in your home or office there are detectors for this, as well as carbon monoxide detectors in case of faulty burning. If you have a barbeque or oxygen in use, take the usual precautions for checking for leaks/loose connections etc. And pay attention if you do think you smell gas - don't second guess yourself, just call the appropriate authority and have them check.

The point is not to worry because most "opportunities" never amount to anything, just take the appropriate precautions and be prepared. I have similar signatures in my chart and nothing bad has ever happened.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Cheers.
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield

Also:
I've wasted my life working
Your North Node, your destiny, is on the MC.

In the Bhagavad Gita Chapter 2 Verse 40 it says:
On this path no effort is wasted and there is no fear of adverse effects.
The Moon is opposing Jupiter. Don't get involved, it's their problem. Jim Critchfield