Jean Claude Juncker

I am curious why this man is so powerful, and able to cause problems to a strong lady like Theresa May.

I don't know his time of birth, so this is a noon chart.

His Mars' antiscion is 26.5 degrees Libra, which forms at t square with Uranus and Chiron, and also a conjunction with Neptune. So fighting and competing is an issue. Maybe a bit slippery (Neptune). I don't know anything about the guy, but maybe he likes music with these aspects to his natal Mars.

Notice that transiting Neptune has just squared his natal Sun in 16.5 degrees Sagittarius.

fleur,

it is hard to get into the nitty gritty without specific birth times for either person, but i suspect the reason has a lot to do with the different roles they play... if britian wants to be a part of the eu, then it has to go thru the political structure that has been set up for the eu.. if they don't - then the power the eu has over britian is moot... one doesn't need to look at the astro to understand this, as i see it..

His Mercury probably is pretty angular or ruling his chart (or at least influences his professional life) - it is in aspect with the luminaries and square Mars (T square in mutable signs). Mars tends to add power to words. Mars in Pisces is not as outright but it has roundabout ways about getting things accomplished and is more so behind the scenes with its plans/goals rather than sharing them with others (feminine water sign). Such people can be called manipulative or plotting. I have Mercury conjunct Mars and one thing I hear a lot is that I am very good at getting my way with people with my words, and Mercury-Mars in hard aspect can do that. I don't even really try to but I am persuasive. The luminaries tend to add some additional power to planets, especially in a public way. I don't think his presence is all that powerful (such as an intimidating Scorpionic or Plutonic sort of person) so much as the things he says, but I could be wrong.