Hi all .Ok so here's some background to the question. I was not sure if it would be okay to give it after Tanit had given the detailed reading so i didnt write it earlier.

Background when the question was asked - The querent had been thinking of moving from her rented apartment for last couple of years. She had been staying there with her partner but her partner had not exactly been keen on moving. Sometimes she contemplated moving out of the city altogether but she had done no concrete planning for that. (Perhaps ninth ruler sun on 4th shows that?) She complained of feeling caged in her present flat because of lack of an open garden/ balcony area and the outer view blocked by neighboring buildings. Lack of sunshine inside the flat was the other major reason bugging her. The question was about renting another flat / house and not buying a new one. Querent had a time frame of 6 months in mind

Regarding moon chiron , that's my usual default setting in astrodienst website . I dont know if it is showing something in this chart as i didnt give it a thought. Hope all this helps.

thanks to all for participating
:)

I almost asked about a romantic person because Mars as dispositor and ruling the 5th does make sense for a romantic link being influential to the question (which is more straight forward than the 7th in a question where the 7th can indicate moving/change). The Mars square could possibly show a breakup that is the reason for a move.

johannes susato wrote:Premise for a move to another house or flat is a contract
with the new letter or seller of the flat or the house.

Here is neither an applying aspect between Jupiter or the
Moon, singificators of the querent, to Mercury, the potential
seller, nor is there a translation or collection of light between
the significators.

So no, the querent will not move into another flat or house.
I take the oportunity to answer to the review on my judgement being amazed about the fact that even a native speaker should have had problems to understand it.

In any case, above all, the first paragraph, being crucial for the meaning of the second, should not be left out in a quotation.

But as I could had been more clear, I try to be more clear now in the following improved text:
Premise for a move of the querent to another different house or flat is a contract
with the potential lessor or seller of the potential other new, i.e. different, flat or house.

Here neither is an applying aspect between Jupiter or the
Moon, singificators of the querent, to Mercury, the potential new lessor or
seller, nor is there a translation or collection of light between
these significators.

So no, the querent will not move into another flat or house.
This second text is, with regard to contents, identical to the first.

Seerene

So I take it she didn't move to another flat..I see. Thanks for the background & answer. Right on Johannes, It isn't usual for tanit to be wrong.

Personally have not had very many yes & no questions coming my way lately to polish up on, I use Marc Edmund Jones technique alot for these-was sure she moved.

Oh well back to the drawing board.

Thanks
Vyri :lala
"Omnia Numeris Sita Sunt" = Latin for;
"Everything is veiled in number"
"Ye Stars which are the glory of Heaven!"
If in your bright leaves we would read the fate of men and empires, "tis to be forgiven"- Lord Byron

Is the outcome posted? I don't see it. She posted background and said it might give away the answer but never said the actual outcome. I can certainly be wrong. I am rarely about my own horaries but I just say what I see in other people's charts.

She mentioned that posting the background would give away the andwer after some readings, probably because I had mentioned a separation and in her background she is now mentioning a boyfriend. Hence, the background would be suggesting the separation is a breakup that causes the move. That is my understanding after the last update from Serene but maybe I am missing something.

Re: Known outcome horary - Will I move?

AJ wrote:
Serene wrote:The querent had been living in a rented apartment and wanted to shift to another flat. So this horary was made asking "will I move to a different house soon?"
No.
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:42 pm Post subject: Re: Known outcome horary - Will I move?
Short and sweet. All I did was answer the question, as others had included a lot of comment on the configurations of the chart. It seemed repetitious if I added more.

She is posting the outcome next week, you guys. She didn't post it yet.

I know we are not all native speakers - background is not an outcome.

I think the confusion is because she said "thanks all for participating," suggesting it was over.

Tanit3333 wrote:She is posting the outcome next week, you guys. She didn't post it yet.

I know we are not all native speakers - background is not an outcome.
I'm a bit embarrassed now, but I should have read the post from Serene more carefully instead of following the astrological mob. :lala :lol:

Thank you Tanit, you are the goddess of Moderators.

Tanit3333 wrote:Hahah. No worries, AJ. And whoever ends up right or wrong should take it as a learning experience, and it is just for fun.
Yes, no worries. It is fun, isn't it?
Cheers.

Hi guys! So here comes the Santa with his gift for horary enthusiasts this Christmas - everyone was right in concluding that the chart is most obviously pointing towards no final move by the querent! :lala And , Tanit almost all the details you gave out with the exception of the last part about the break up in querent's break up are spot on! I will tell the story in detail tomorrow. Merry Christmas to all of you :)