Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Known outcome horary - Will I move?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serene

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all .Ok so here's some background to the question. I was not sure if it would be okay to give it after Tanit had given the detailed reading so i didnt write it earlier.

Background when the question was asked - The querent had been thinking of moving from her rented apartment for last couple of years. She had been staying there with her partner but her partner had not exactly been keen on moving. Sometimes she contemplated moving out of the city altogether but she had done no concrete planning for that. (Perhaps ninth ruler sun on 4th shows that?) She complained of feeling caged in her present flat because of lack of an open garden/ balcony area and the outer view blocked by neighboring buildings. Lack of sunshine inside the flat was the other major reason bugging her. The question was about renting another flat / house and not buying a new one. Querent had a time frame of 6 months in mind

Regarding moon chiron , that's my usual default setting in astrodienst website . I dont know if it is showing something in this chart as i didnt give it a thought. Hope all this helps.

thanks to all for participating
Smile
Tanit3333

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost asked about a romantic person because Mars as dispositor and ruling the 5th does make sense for a romantic link being influential to the question (which is more straight forward than the 7th in a question where the 7th can indicate moving/change). The Mars square could possibly show a breakup that is the reason for a move.
johannes susato

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johannes susato wrote:
Premise for a move to another house or flat is a contract
with the new letter or seller of the flat or the house.

Here is neither an applying aspect between Jupiter or the
Moon, singificators of the querent, to Mercury, the potential
seller, nor is there a translation or collection of light between
the significators.

So no, the querent will not move into another flat or house.

I take the oportunity to answer to the review on my judgement being amazed about the fact that even a native speaker should have had problems to understand it.

In any case, above all, the first paragraph, being crucial for the meaning of the second, should not be left out in a quotation.

But as I could had been more clear, I try to be more clear now in the following improved text:
Quote:

Premise for a move of the querent to another different house or flat is a contract
with the potential lessor or seller of the potential other new, i.e. different, flat or house.

Here neither is an applying aspect between Jupiter or the
Moon, singificators of the querent, to Mercury, the potential new lessor or
seller, nor is there a translation or collection of light between
these significators.

So no, the querent will not move into another flat or house.

This second text is, with regard to contents, identical to the first.
Vyri

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seerene

So I take it she didn't move to another flat..I see. Thanks for the background & answer. Right on Johannes, It isn't usual for tanit to be wrong.

Personally have not had very many yes & no questions coming my way lately to polish up on, I use Marc Edmund Jones technique alot for these-was sure she moved.

Oh well back to the drawing board.

Thanks
Vyri Lala Happy
If in your bright leaves we would read the fate of men and empires, "tis to be forgiven"- Lord Byron
AJ

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vyri wrote:
Seerene
Right on Johannes, It isn't usual for tanit to be wrong.

I got it right too. Confused
Tanit3333

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the outcome posted? I don't see it. She posted background and said it might give away the answer but never said the actual outcome. I can certainly be wrong. I am rarely about my own horaries but I just say what I see in other people's charts.

She mentioned that posting the background would give away the andwer after some readings, probably because I had mentioned a separation and in her background she is now mentioning a boyfriend. Hence, the background would be suggesting the separation is a breakup that causes the move. That is my understanding after the last update from Serene but maybe I am missing something.
AJ

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Known outcome horary - Will I move? Reply with quote

AJ wrote:
Serene wrote:
The querent had been living in a rented apartment and wanted to shift to another flat. So this horary was made asking "will I move to a different house soon?"

No.

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:42 pm Post subject: Re: Known outcome horary - Will I move?
Short and sweet. All I did was answer the question, as others had included a lot of comment on the configurations of the chart. It seemed repetitious if I added more.
Tanit3333

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is posting the outcome next week, you guys. She didn't post it yet.

I know we are not all native speakers - background is not an outcome.

I think the confusion is because she said "thanks all for participating," suggesting it was over.
AJ

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit3333 wrote:
She is posting the outcome next week, you guys. She didn't post it yet.

I know we are not all native speakers - background is not an outcome.

I'm a bit embarrassed now, but I should have read the post from Serene more carefully instead of following the astrological mob. Lala Happy Laughing

Thank you Tanit, you are the goddess of Moderators.
Tanit3333

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahah. No worries, AJ. And whoever ends up right or wrong should take it as a learning experience, and it is just for fun.
AJ

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit3333 wrote:
Hahah. No worries, AJ. And whoever ends up right or wrong should take it as a learning experience, and it is just for fun.

Yes, no worries. It is fun, isn't it?
Cheers.
Serene

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys! So here comes the Santa with his gift for horary enthusiasts this Christmas - everyone was right in concluding that the chart is most obviously pointing towards no final move by the querent! Lala Happy And , Tanit almost all the details you gave out with the exception of the last part about the break up in querent's break up are spot on! I will tell the story in detail tomorrow. Merry Christmas to all of you Smile
Vyri

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum

Moon square Mars in the 1st, Marc Edmund Jones = no. Should of known am learning to respect Mars especially in the 1st with Moon in her castle testifying his worth. Close to dignified Saturn is even more prestigious, volatile in Capricorn. Means business about steadfast property consideration. Hindsight doesn't count though.

Vyri
If in your bright leaves we would read the fate of men and empires, "tis to be forgiven"- Lord Byron
Tanit3333

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A hard aspect to a malefic does not always mean a no answer. It depends on the question and what it signifies. In most cases, a simple yes/no answer with an applying malefic influence and weak significators would suggest a no, as I said, but that is also not necessarily the case if someone wants the answer to be no. What if someone asks if they have cancer and they were signified this way? Would an applying aspect to a malefic mean no? Probably not. In any case, my reasoning had more so to do with the placement of planets at critical degres/changing signs and a new moon more so than applying aspect. Perhaps these cuspy influences had more to do with the querent changing their mind/lack of certainty, along with the retro movement. As I said, the chart was not straight forward and if we assume all cases like this are no then we might miss something. The querent is obviously not very happy in the chart and I think that is a bigger issue than on when they might move, though, as I mentioned.
Serene

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, so here are the details surrounding this horary. I will be quoting statements from Tanit's reading as much of it was relevant and relating to what transpired and then adding the additional details from the actual events.
Quote:
A retrograde querent is likely to change their mind or waiver back and forth on an issue, and the 12th deals with things like feeling trapped or having anxiety of the mind

This is exactly what had been going on. Querent had been feeling quite trapped as their flat has no open views and balconies . This may not bother some people but here the querent is especially fond of open spaces and is also claustrophobic to an extent so this very much was an issue. However, there were other things influencing the mind of the querent like the place itself has a nice energy and built well. The landlord is a good person - honest and helpful person and no particular problems or issues with the neighbors. Within the city this locality was the only area where the querent feels comfortable and at home. In fact the retrograde planet shows her situation so well , she changed her mind about moving several times this year causing her to have these bouts of anger mixed with frustration and intermittent periods of resignation to her situation and a feeling that it would probably be wiser to stay in her house for some more time until she is able to move finally to her own house or change the city altogether.

Quote:
Sometimes Mars in the first can show anger or irritation influencing the question, such as something at their complex causing them to want to leave.....

Quote:
The fact that the Moon applies out of sign to Mars suggests this could be something that leads to leaving, and the orb is pretty close, but applications outside of sign barriers typically occur after some sort of change in the situation, which a new moon also emphasizes, such as something new that comes up, something that is the straw that breaks the camel's back perhaps, and Mars is also in a new sign, suggesting again that there is a change in the situation that influences the final outcome.

Yes, Mars in the 1st may be showing her irritation over the situation. I had mentioned it elsewhere that the lack of sunshine was also a big issue and together with increased feeling of claustrophobia it grew into irritation and anger at her circumstances. She often thought of moving out of the city altogether and this was one big reason why she changed her mind and thought it is better for the time being to just stay where she was and make a move later to her own house or a different city. They had also almost finalized a house but the landlord backed off at the last moment and decided to sell it off.
Quote:
Overall, I think the chart suggests some difficulty in the current situation and that moving would probably be in their best interest (although the 7th ruler, ruler of a potential new location isn't fantastic either) which I think is better to answer than whether or not they will move - and a question like this suggests they have no choice in the matter, which as someone with free will, they should.

Yes you are correct, it doesnt make sense but she actually did feel like she has little say in this matter because in past she had tried several times and eventually did not succeed for one reason or another.
I normally would ask the person what they are trying to gain from such a question - will I move versus if I move will it be better, etc. doesn't seem like a great question.
The question was asked out of frustration of not being able to move despite the desire. But after having analysed her situation and the options which were available to her she decided that a move may not be all that great as the houses available for rent that were shown to her by real estate agents werent much better than the one she is living in.
Quote:
Again, there is mixed testimony but to me overall it does suggest change may occur, without perhaps much thought. I could be wrong, though.
Though this did not occur as yet, it can be so because Uranus has been throwing quite a few surprises her way. And many times in recent past things happened without much though and all of a sudden when least expected.

Quote:
Sun seems to be influential in the question. Is there a reason Jupiter is trine Sun, ruler of the 9th in the 4th? The Moon is also conjunct Sun (combust) after a new moon. Do they live there for educational, religious, etc. purposes? Is this 9th house influence reaching a conclusion?

She wants to move out of the city to a different place and culture and this must be reflecting from the Sun's position on 4th cusp? What i felt when i noticed this was her desire for the sunshine inside her home was so much that it got literally reflected like that in the chart.
So these were all the details regarding this horary and the situation surrounding it! Hope it was enjoyable

Kind regards
S
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: