Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Will I recover soon from this muscle pull?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Part of Fortune

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:21 pm    Post subject: Will I recover soon from this muscle pull? Reply with quote

Hi All,

Will I recover soon from this muscle pull? (say within 3 days or so?)

I pulled my lower back muscle again. The lower back injury is my frequent health misery ever since I was 17 years old Crying or Very sad … I really can’t use the computer to read or write at the moment because sitting in front of the computer is quite uncomfortable for me. Algol is at the cusp of my 6th, so I might be overreacting about my injury (as I usually do when I get this).

My Jupiter is in 12th house. Venus, lord 6th is detriment and it’s in 11th house therefore waiting to be recovered. The Moon at the beginning of sign Gemini and Mercury is detriment and conjunct Jupiter. Venus is in Mars sign approaching Mars (muscle) but these two have a long way to be perfected. Saturn in 1st abandoned by Venus…

I read this as I will eventually recover but not as soon as I hoped, certainly not in 3 days. It will be a quiet Christmas for me, but folks, wishing you all a happy holiday season!

Data: Thursday 20 December 2018 at 6:46 a.m.
San Francisco, CA (US)

https://i.postimg.cc/XvgkrGcd/astro-2gw-will-i-recover-soon-hr-83598-131913.png

Last edited by Part of Fortune on Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Serene

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi PoF sorry to know the news! Sad Lord of 6th is Venus in fixed sign. But apart from that the ascendant ruler, Moon and ascending degree are all in movable signs of Sag and Gemini. Lord of the 6th Venus in detriment shows that the illness is not strong. You are Jupiter and strong in Sag in domicile by contrast but accidentally (literally!) weakened in a cadent house. Saturn afflicting the 1st may show your negative outlook about your recovery. Moon is opposing ascendant ruler Jupiter may show the tough times (pain and discomfort) faced before recovery.

Finally, the cusp of 6th house in the last degrees shows the disease at its end. So if we count to the next sign you may recover in 4 days. I dont know how swift or slow the moon is in the chart and that can also help us to know how quickly you can recover.

I may be way off in my reading as i have very little experience in medical horaries. But i hope im correct and hope you get well soon and have happy holidays!

Last edited by Serene on Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Part of Fortune

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serene wrote:
I may be way off in my reading

No you're not! I'm surprised myself -- I'm getting much better in 24 hours. I just came to the kitchen to take more painkillers and on the way, stopped by at the computer for any emails and saw your reply. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I will report later as I'm going back to bed. PoF
Serene

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know PoF , get well soon! Thumbs up
Part of Fortune

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serene wrote:
Saturn afflicting the 1st may show your negative outlook about your recovery. Moon is opposing ascendant ruler Jupiter may show the tough times (pain and discomfort) faced before recovery.

Finally, the cusp of 6th house in the last degrees shows the disease at its end. So if we count to the next sign you may recover in 4 days. I dont know how swift or slow the moon is in the chart and that can also help us to know how quickly you can recover.

i hope im correct and hope you get well soon and have happy holidays!

Hi Serene and all,

All the above is now proven! Thumbs up

Today is my 4th day from the question and amazingly Shocked I'm able to move around! I was invited to a party on Christmas Day (that's tomorrow) but already said no ... that was last Saturday night (I was under the influence of Saturn in the 1st house).

My faithful partner decided not to go to the party either so we'll be model caretakers of our dog and keep him good company (the lucky pooch!).
Serene

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know PoF, enjoy Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and all!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: