I honestly don't feel like I could answer this chart given that the question has been repeated many times before both charts. I do not agree with Frawley on a lot of things and this is one of them. I learned this lesson when I first started studying horary over 10 years ago. An astrologer online gave his time freely and he taught me a lot of things - Galen Halimar, who is also a physician and gives readings for free. I did not agree with him at first either until I had done it myself and got completely opposing results and was left more confused than I was to begin with. I have also seen many very muddled threads with similar situations of the same question being asked many times in different ways or in the same ways. I feel bad for anyone who is left so confused but you cannot force charts to give you an answer by repeating questions and hoping it will make more sense, especially if you cannot interpret them. It is better to keep the first chart you cannot interpret and try to see if anyone else can help you with it.

Jupiterrising wrote: I have asked the question multiple times, but never bothered to save the chart or read it. The second chart I have posted here is the first one I saved and tried to interpret. I had made charts before but didn't look into the details.
But what is it that makes you expect the havens to be interested in your repeated questions any longer, while you never bothered about the multiple answers they have given.

I agree with Johannes and Tanit. This must be the reason why charts are giving conflicting testimonies. I don't know if Frawley himself wrote that the chart will be valid even after asking the same questions multiple times. Because this is the basic rule for all kinds of divination that one must believe in the very first answer one gets and take it seriously like guidance from the Universe.

Oh wow! Didn't expect people would react like this just because I mentioned Frawley. I had heard that Skyscript astrologers hate him, and I think I had seen some old threads criticizing his technique many years ago here.

Before anyone else criticizes Frawley for that, I want to clarify that I am not sure whether or not Frawley actually said that in his book or his classes. That is something one of his students told me many many years ago. At that time, I didn't know anything about astrology, I didn't even know how to read aspects in a chart. I am not even sure whether that student took Frawley's classes or he had just read his book.
I hope someone who has actually followed Frawley, his book or his classes, clarifies this statement. I know one astrologer over here is Frawley's student. I might PM them to clarify this. They are not an active member here, so I am not sure they will check my PM.

That said, I want to add that Frawley is the best horary astrologer in my personal opinion. And I say that because I have got professional consultation with him couple of times, and every time I was very impressed with his readings. He is my go to Horary astrologer ever since I learned about horary. I have considered taking his course but never really got the time to commit to full course in horary astrology.

There are times when Frawley refused to give me a reading. It was in 2016, he refused 2 readings. Nothing unethical, he just felt that I should not consult astrology for those questions.

In 2017 I wanted to try a different astrologer, not for the same questions but different one. I got a consultation from an astrologer Skyscript highly recommends and I was very very irritated by that astrologers reading. I felt the reading was so basic, that I or any other novice in horary could have done a better job.

Someone in this forum recommended Robert Hand for horary. I tried him also, but I think he does some basic yes/no type of horary questions. He is the BEST for Natal and Predictive astrology though.

Very recently, in September this year, I got a reading from Frawley again(not for this question), and I realized why I keep going back to him.

I talked about Frawley in my previous post because someone said that they had heard that we can ask the same question many times, the charts answer the question only they become more and more hazy. So I replied saying that Frawley thinks we can ask the question over and over. But, like I said, I have not read his book or taken his course, so I could be wrong. The person who told me could be wrong too.

As for me repeating the question multiple times. I wake up with that question and go to sleep with that question. That's how much this bothers me. And from my experience with horary charts, all my questions have been like that. Not just this one. It's hard to pick one time and stick to that one chart.

Someone asked why didn't I save the previous charts. Maybe because I felt it was too early to ask? I have heard from other astrologers that we should cast a chart for the moment when the question is weighing heavily on our mind. So I guess I waited till it gets to that point.
Most of the times the question popped in my head when I was with him and saw the kid. I could quickly draw the chart on my phone but really couldn't read it. Also because I kind of believed he is telling me the truth, because he has no real reason to lie to me. And also because, I had no intentions of getting back together, and so whether the kid was his or not, wasn't really the issue.
Now that I am back home in my home country, I keep thinking about him a lot, so I drew a chart. I never thought I will reach that point where I will be this obsessed.

I have mentioned in my first post, that I have reasons to not date him. If I were very serious or ever consider dating him again, I will get a professional consultation.
But for now, I made the chart a) figure out the truth and be done with it instead of thinking about it all day, every day. b) for my own learning purpose. I thought this is a good chart for learning purpose. I never do relationship charts. This is my first relationship question in many years, although, it's not really a relationship question because I am not asking about the potential for a relationship. This is a very different and very uncommon question too.

Hi JupiterRising I am not a Frawley hater or anywhere close to that. I know a couple of skilled horary astrologers who have been Frawley students and followers. His methods do work. And they are simple to understand as well. But I must say I respect the traditionalists more but then that's just me I guess I have some Saturn and Capricorn in my chart.

Disagreeing with someone is not tantamount to hating them. I agree with him that there are questions that are not best answered with horary. I think everyone is quite different in what they are looking for and who works well for them, though. There is no one-size-fits-all astrologer, probably in part because of astrology? I am guessing an astrologer is in a way a means of counsel, at least in some cases, and a counselor who is not astrologically meshing with you will probably not work out well, whereas one where both parties understand each other well do.

I think no matter what any chart or reading says, it does not replace a true answer from the people involved, and you likely will not get closure to your issue otherwise. I have had charts read for unresolved issues that have bothered me for 10 years and it doesn't matter how good or bad an astrologer is - they ultimately do not replace concrete information.

I also do not claim to be an authority on horary or astrology. It has been a special interest of mine but I have never committed to study of horary like I have in my career in science. If I ever had more time and inclination to do so, I would probably take Deb's master's program and she offered to train me for free many years ago, but it simply conflicted with my other ambitions. I definitely admire anyone who has devoted their time and energy into studying the craft, including Frawley. Just because I disagree with him on techniques does not mean that I believe they do not work for him and other people.

I realized I didn't update this thread and just now noticed that the chart is missing too. I did not delete the charts but I guess when I made new charts I deleted the old one from imgur and that made the chart dissappear from the thread.

UPDATE: After a lot of drama I found out late December that the boy is not his son.

Hi Jupiterrising - I am sorry your charts disappeared. You might notice I now always put data (date, time, place) in my response whenever I insert a chart because some websites are not reliable at housing images. If I insert a chart as a forum image type, it tends to workout better.

I am very glad you got an answer to your question. Unresolved questions can be difficult to bear.

I found the first chart so updated my post. Something is wrong with the image. It's too large. On imgur it's normal size but here it's too big. I don't know how to make it smaller here. The super large chart is annoying me. When I figure how to reduce the size of the image, I will do it. If not, that's how it's going to be.