Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Will I move next year?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScorpionVenus

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:39 pm    Post subject: Will I move next year? Reply with quote

Hello!

I have been reading this forum for years, but this is my very first post.

I asked if I would be moving out of my apartment within the next 12 months (during 2019 calendar year). I currently have no plans, nor do I even have the means or reason to move. I love my apartment and have been here 5 years. I asked because I was overcome with the feeling lately that I wouldn't be here much longer. I also have been told I am being vetted for a job in law enforcement.

I drew the chart in Madison, Wisconsin on 12-23-18 at 3:31 a.m.

Planet of the Hour is Mars, Ascendant ruler is Mars- the chart is radical.

I am Mars in triplicity in Pisces at 24 degrees, just leaving the 4th house (current home), going into the 5th. I am leaving dignity of triplicity iin Pisces and moving into a greater dignity of rulership in Aries.

The new residence in 7th house (4th from the 4th), Taurus, which is conjunct both my natal moon and natal IC (home and... home).

Venus, the new residence is in the 1st house conjunct the AC. This is a good sign, however, I am concerned about Venus being in detriment in Scorpio here. Venus is conjunct my Natal MC.

The Moon is strong in Cancer, but somewhat weakened going into the 9th house.

THE ASPECTS:
Venus (new residence) is applying to trine Mars (me) with a 9 degree orb. Venus is strong on the AC, but in detriment in Scorpio. I take this as a positive judgment for perfection, with Venus' placement in my house serving as a second confirmation.

The Moon is applying to trine Venus in 5 degrees, then immediately applies to trine Mars in 14 degrees. I take this as a third confirmation of a positive judgment for perfection since the moon is translating the light from Venus to Mars in supportive trines.

The Moon's last aspect was JUST an opposition to Saturn, ruling the 4th house of my current home- this shows a separation. Though it has not already occurred, I am thinking that with the fixed angles, perhaps there was a decision already made that require me to move? A decision that I may not yet be aware of?

I do think that I will definitely be moving, but I am concerned about the mixed reception between Venus and Mars. Venus is receiving Mars in exaltation, but Mars is receiving Venus in detriment. Is this concerning or not? With Venus rising in my house, I have the thought that this could mean a new residence being offered or "brought to me" (if you will), versus me initiating a search for a new place. Or the new place being very interested in me (as with perhaps a new job?)

QUESTIONS:
As of right now, I have no plans or means to move. I am curious if this will be a new place in the town I am currently in, or in another state?

I'm not sure the reason for moving, but with Jupiter on the 2nd house cusp in rulership conjunct Mercury (ruler of 8th and 11th), possibly income from research or investigation of some sort?

Also with the Sun (ruler of MC, career) being in 2nd, could this further indicate income from career- thus an employment related move?

Also, I am in the 4th house conjuncting the 5th cusp- does this show me moving into a "romance?" Perhaps this is the reason for moving out of my apartment?

One last thing- if this is a move out of state, then would this be with my daughter or not? Her father and I are not together, so she would either stay here or go with me. She is Jupiter sitting on the second house cusp with Mercury right next to her- I can't make out what this means. Perhaps she is a "movable possession" as in she is my child and would "move" with me?

I will provide updates! Smile[/img][/url]

Tanit3333

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am busy working on my grad school research paper and cannot go into a lot of detail, but I think the chart is showing pretty strongly that a long distance move would be more beneficial for you. The Moon is very well placed in the 9th and is moving away from an opp to Saturn in the 3rd and applying to Venus, the 7th ruler. When the Moon is in a sign of change (cardinal) moving away from a malefic and to a benefic, then that to me does suggest a move would be better. I agree that Venus is not that great in detriment but the Moon's influence is pretty strong here and there is a grand water trine with Neptune as well (probably near water). However, the angles are fixed and that tends to suggest lack of change for now.

As I said in other posts, Mars is with Markab and close to Scheat, so Mars is not necessarily in a fantastic place.

What do you mean that you believe you will not be here much longer?
ScorpionVenus

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I agree a long distance move would be better, I just wasn't expecting that at all. The knowing I had was about not being in this apartment much longer. It was a distinctly overwhelming premonition that prompted this question.

Currently I am not in a "fantastic" place, so that is true. I love my apartment, but that is the only good thing about where I am at right now. And a move near water sounds ideal.

What could the Venus in detriment mean? I thought maybe a nice relocation, but crappy living arrangements?
Tanit3333

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venus in detriment for a relocation significator can mean a lot of things. An essentially debilitated planet that is accidentally strong, especially on an angle, can indicate something that is not entirely great but there is still likelihood it will occur. Anytime the quesited is brought to the ascendant it is a strong indication that the thing asked about can be achieved, so in a way it is quite positive and Venus by nature is a benefic, and is generally easier, more gentle and more positive (especially compared to Mars). The traditionalists like Bonatti would say a benefic that is made weak has less power to bring good, but it still can. When essentially bad, Venus can still bring good but it would likely be mixed with some disappointment or difficulty. Still, with such a very favorable Moon, especially in a night chart, and the fact that the dispositor of Venus, Mars, is fairly strong and does receive it (the trine is within orb even if it does not perfect), this would help mitigate a bit the negativity. Both the Moon and Venus are approaching a positive movement/influence between each other and moving away from a negative, suggesting the matter would show improvement from the current situation. Since the Moon carries the light of Saturn to Venus, that can suggest delay, burdens, obstacles, setbacks on the road to achievement and that might also be why Venus is in detriment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: