Greetings,

Over the years, Professor Robert Schmidt changed his astrological statements. I don’t find this thing disturbing. The research he was doing had its obstacles. We must prise his lagecy. Thank you Mr. Manwaring!

As I understood the texts:

The unconditional placement of two planets in a figure is the subject of testimony — gr. “marturia???; the planet acts as a witness in a court; it can provide info. for past or future events (foresees).

The conditional placement of two planets in a figure is the subject of telling testimony — gr. “epimarturia???; the witness will reveal previously unknown information and its testimony is producing a striking effect — I will say for future events, if we encounter an application (“sunaphē???); possibly because of past events, if we encounter a separation (“aporroia???);

As a raw conclusion, if a given planet placed in a sign, succeeds to join in a figure with another planet before either of one leaves their signs, even if at the moment of birth between them is a large interval of portions, will be finally a subject of “epimarturia???.