Taurus7 wrote: The other thing is, there is no connection between Venus (Lord 10) and the significators. That does not fit.
Serene wrote: Personally I too have difficulty seeing the Venus as the ruler for US authorities partly because Venus does not fit nature wise and partly because there is no contact between the two. The chart should show their confrontation past or future. Mars or Jupiter(ruler of her turned 10th)
Hi Taurus,
Hi Serene,
as yet there is no real confrontation, because the authorities give room to prove her claims, and when my understanding is correct the process is lasting already for more than two years.
But with the infrmations we are given, she seems to be like paralysed since long, unable to act, a fact that would be testified by the position of Mercury in his second greatest essential debility (detriment and peregrination).
Of course, there is the trine from the MC but insofar allwo me to refer to my first text and me judging this as a priming.

As to the US authorities: how should the chart be turned for a lady, when she is fully under their power, and not her Marokkan authorities would deport her, but the US, the same, by the way, who are the authorities of the querent (so the 10th of the chart)?
Serene wrote:Though there are positive testimonies as elaborated by Tanit and Johannes in the chart that made me ponder for long but in the end personally I'm seeing a negative outcome for her. But I can be wrong of course.

I agree with you, because, not knowing the US law, I fear there are no hopes at all for especially this person to be allwoed to stay, if she cannot manage to get married, and that would possibly be only the first step in a lasting process, if this marriage would be of acceptance for the US authorities at all. But for me, as I established before, the chart is giving this advice for her - as a 'life jacket' for the moment.

An update on this horary...

I received a letter from an accountant last week who apparently did the taxes for the girl and her ex-husband for taxable year 2016, and her husband owes them money for those returns, so it's an unpaid invoice.

I took a picture of this invoice and sent it to her in that maybe it can help her. She, of course, jumped on this, now she's completely convinced that her immigration is a done deal, because she thinks this is enough evidence, by virtue of this invoice made out to her and her husband, to prove she was married to her first husband, because this invoice names both her and her husband for at least one year of the time frame that she was married to him.

However, the invoice is unsigned, not on any kind of letterhead, and lists the money that they owe, along with the forms that the accountant filled out for them. As I see it, anyone could have typed this out. Even if she was to contact this accountant and request copies of her returns, I don't think he will give it to her unless she pays the amount he is owed.

I asked her again if her lawyer had provided their tax returns to immigration for the time they were married. She told me that she sent the tax returns to Immigration at the time she was married to her husband when she was filing for her green card. But her husband withdrew the application after they got divorced, so she had to refile and submit a new application. She asked her lawyer to tell immigration to check the prior application for their tax returns. I don't know if the lawyer followed through or if immigration got those tax returns. What I do know is that immigration claimed to not have enough evidence to prove that her marriage was valid.

As per the horary, I really did not see any hope. Since the time of the horary, I have not seen any indication of her boyfriend showing any intentions of marrying her. She seems to be increasingly desperate and clinging on to any straw that she can get, I don't think the "straw" that I have provided her is strong enough to help for the reasons mentioned.

So I ask, does anyone see any hope, in light of this new development?
Does it make sense to ask another horary? But truthfully, I don't think anything has changed in regards to this situation, so a subsequent horary would be wrong.

I would appreciate any feedback that any of you may take the time to make. She is desperate to stay. I just feel this event really has no bearing on changing the outcome. If you feel otherwise, or agree with my judgment, I would love to hear of it.

Thank you.

Jupiter rules the 8th in the 5th - could they represent the accountant, maybe? It seems like she would have nothing to lose by contacting her/him, but is she completely incapable of doing anything to help her own situation, or does she expect everything to fall into her lap, I wonder? That would make sense given the Sagittarius emphasis. I don't understand why she didn't contact her lawyer about this. Maybe they could contact the accountant or get the forms themselves. I have known people who are very similar (including most of my family) and attempting to fix their messes is a never-ending job. If it were my friend, I probably would have butted in and called these people myself, since she is clearly waiting for her life to come crashing down on her.

As far as finding something positive, I think several of us already disagreed with your interpretation and did see a positive outcome, although that sounded far fetched from the start.

Hey Taurus7, sent you a PM. The PM alert has not been working for at least me for ages. I know this problem has been prompted to the moderators at various times in the recent past. I'm betting it is still broken.

Taurus7 wrote:AJ
I'm sorry I did not receive any messages, can you please re-send?
Thks.
Re-sent. If it doesn't go through this time it's okay. Not a big deal.

As to the US authorities: how should the chart be turned for a lady, when she is fully under their power, and not her Marokkan authorities would deport her, but the US, the same, by the way, who are the authorities of the querent (so the 10th of the chart)?
Johannes sorry i missed reading your post earlier. Yes, you are correct turning the chart doesnt make much sense for the US authority since they are the same for querent and the quesited. I will look at the chart once again . What significators would you look at for this woman's home country?

Tauras, I think you need not cast another chart and this chart itself should reveal the answer.

Ok i remember now! It was the lack of any contacts and reception (or rejection) between Venus and Mercury that made me look at Mars as the signifier of the US authorities . Uranus on the cusp of the 10th may account for the lack of this contact between Venus and Mercury. I dont usually take modern planets as sigs but here i think Uranus may signify the US authorities and the applying square of Mercury to Uranus and then Mercury changing signs makes me see it as a negative testimony for her.

Maybe also just the condition of Mercury, Serene. The Moon is made quite strong by Jupiter's influence but ultimately it is applying to Mercury and Mercury as the slower planet would be what most likely has to perfect the matter, and such a debilitated planet would be less likely to do that. Normally I would say having a strong dispositor would help with that though. I do think it emphasizes that she should take a more active role in trying to fix the problem, but I guess is just incapable of that.

is she completely incapable of doing anything to help her own situation, or does she expect everything to fall into her lap,
I have a feeling that she just wants everything to fall into her lap. When I contacted her regarding the letter from the accountant, I was rather busy at the time and she asked me to immediately take a picture of the letter and send it to her. I told her I was busy at the time and will send it the next day, and she responded something to the effect that "it will only take you a minute to take the picture, this is my future, what is the problem?.... " and so on. I responded back that she really needs to respect other people's time and I would send it the next day. Then she asked me to attach pictures that I had taken several years ago of her and her ex-husband and I mentioned that I have already sent these pictures to you and I don't have them anymore, and she said, OK, she will attach the pictures herself.

The bottom line is, she used to be and obviously still is extremely pushy, she was like this when she lived in my house, I think this could be one of the reasons her husband got tired of her (but just one reason), and she has learned no lessons from the past.

Tanit,
You mention Jupiter possibly being the accountant in question. I'm not sure how you came to that? And is Jupiter actually providing help to her situation?

Which brings me to another question, that I'm not sure anyone has addressed. What planet signifies her lawyer? What is the strength of the lawyer? Is there a positive connection between the lawyer and the immigration authorities?

I think the final outcome pretty much rests on the lawyer at this point in time, and what he can do for her.

If the ruler of the turned 9th is her lawyer, (Saturn), then I see no connection between Immigration (Venus) and Saturn (her lawyer), while I do see Mercury (her) going on to conjunct her lawyer. I see no reception or contact between Saturn and Venus (radical 10th) or Saturn and Jupiter (turned 10th), depending on whether you take the radical 10th as Immigration or the turned 10th.

To me, this lack of connection indicates Immigration may have already rejected her application, and whatever the lawyer has to present to them will make no difference.

Your thoughts?

Thanks to all for their feedback.
Taurus7

P.S.

A.J.
I did receive your PM and have responded to it. My apologies for the delay in response. I hope you read this message. Thank you.

You mention Jupiter possibly being the accountant in question. I'm not sure how you came to that? And is Jupiter actually providing help to her situation?
Please read my first post. I work full time and am in grad school full time this semester, so my posts are short for a reason. I will be a better contributor after mid May. I hope your friend will be OK. Good luck!

I did receive your PM and have responded to it. My apologies for the delay in response. I hope you read this message. Thank you.
Taurus 7: Got your message. Did send you a followup PM. The PM email notification is still not working at least for me, double checked my settings and they should auto notifying of new PM's. Still broken for whatever reason. Cheers.