5th/7th matters confusion

I am sure this was chewed to paste, but it pops up like the Phoenix, all the time w all of us, people. Q asked yesterday: Will she come (romance), put for Ven ingress into Sag - 7 Jan 11:19 0 deg. long. Asc. Tau -> Querent sig Ven 0:00 Sag in 7th - plain for all to see that the question is about The Other and that Querent dies for her (any sig shows the yearning of the ruled for the matter/person signified by the place in which that sig is in), moreover, Ven enters Sag from Sco, coming in from a detrimental situation, and esp. tied w sex, into the wild domain of Sag; her sig is in her 5th/Ari - The Fool - she is in for the flirt/romance/sex, rules the affair/situation, and craving/thinking of sex; to cap it all, Mo, Querent sig anytime (02:15 Aq, another free spirit place) goes from a last sextile aspect w Ven (very important info) to a sextile w Mar, and to a last aspect (very important info) w Jup/Sag/7th - it all saying: The action (Mo) takes you, the Querent, to her, from start to end, to make love, w both of you in a very suitable state of mind for this (Sag, Ari, Aq -fire & air to fan the flames). To round it up, her 5th is his 11th and vice versa, saying all this wild fire fulfills his hopes/wishes. And hers. Now listen to this, a by-product of this intriguing chart: Mo rules his & her 3rd - vicinity, street, building - incidentally, they both live in the same building (!!), which puts them to accidental face to face encounters, never letting the affair dying to the end of it, like all this cannot be a "far from the eye, far from the heart" situation, they both are kept for all time in each other mind and feelings, seeing each other or not. Plus - 4th (end of affair - the non-inverted chart) sig Sun is tied but separating from the 10th (success) sig Sat, around the cusp of 8th/9th, to make of this what we will. I would like to share a coloring action I tried lately: I insert the love asteroids - Pallas, Juno, Eros, Amor and Psyche, plus the Vertex (new/cut ties). They pop up in the expected places invariably!! Here, Amor is in his 11th/her 5th, Eros in 1st, Juno 4 degs. in 12th from Asc., practically putting it in 1st (Lilly - less than 6 degs from the cusp, puts the body into the next sign). What more can one ask?
Plu/Cap - What Was, Will Never Be & What Will Be, Never Was

Hi astrodan - I am having trouble understanding your post. Could you state your question clearly and also post the chart or data so we can post it? Giving the date and time is not enough info for us.

Thanks.