cia / fbi / trump presidency and the usa

as this overview by pat lang lays out - there seems to be something major going on in the usa at present that has divided the country in a really big way...

https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_sem ... xhtml.html

one could quickly point out the pluto to pluto opposition to the natal charts for the usa centered around july 4th 1776, or one could posit an examination of the charts we have for the cia and fbi to see if we are coming to some day of reckoning with their charts, or we could examine the natal chart for trump, along with the presidency chart for trump.. i am not sure where to begin in my search to understand the astrology at work here, but i do believe it also coincides with the upcoming jupiter-saturn conjunction for 2020 and in tandem with the saturn/pluto conjunction for late 2020... it seems to me the usa is on some type of collision course and we are not far away from the scene of an upcoming accident..

where to begin?
below is the chart i have for the cia... the saturn/pluto conjunction on the midheaven is indicative of the role the cia has played internationally for the past 60 years.. transit of uranus to the 7th house cusp indeed looks unsettling.. if one considers the position of natal mars at 22 cancer in this chart, this is opposite where the saturn/pluto conjunction lands in 2020... mars is the ruler of the scorpio ascendant and located in the 9th house, which seems to be so much of the focus of the cia - foreign affairs focus...

i have 2 charts for the fbi... i am not sure which is more relevant.. both are shown below.. the first chart highlights the jupiter/saturn and saturn pluto in the area of the nadir of the chart - at a low point essentially and in opposition to the midheaven... however, i am working with a noon chart in absence of a specific time for this chart.. those natal cancer planets are being opposed by saturn at present...

the 2nd chart for the fbi is below.. same deal - no specific moment, so a noon chart.. the grand cross in this chart which includes nodal axis, pluto, moon, uranus, mars and venus - are all going to be directly impacted by the jupiter-saturn conjunction for 2020 as well as the saturn/pluto conjunction for 2020... it remains to be seen how all this unfolds..

since djt was born on a full moon eclipse and we are heading into one this weekend, it stands to reason there will be some sort of explosion this weekend, since djt ALWAYS does something quantum level extreme on full moons and eclipses ... incidentally, the full moon in aquarius was in ancient Rome the Lupercal a wolf festival and upcoming is a super blood wolf moon and djt will howl

sgfoxe - you might be right... lets wait and see...

the full moon chart is set to washington dc.. there is a grand square at approx 25 cardinal - which is where trumps venus is - 25 cancer... meanwhile the mars-saturn square in the full moon chart hard aspects to trumps ascendant at 29 leo, via 2 - 135 degree aspects.. essentially this square centers on his ascendant/descendant axis which implies a lot of frustration... venus rules his midheaven and 3rd house... like much of what comes out of trump - it comes via his direct communications with the public via twitter and etc..