Employment Query

Ok, this is not a query about a horary, but rather an interesting question about how the wording might be misleading.

Back ground, I DID do a horary that read like this. "Will I work for XXX company?" It in my own reading whether correct or not indicated that I would. The timing showed mid to late Feb as a potential start date.

I had not heard back so I then asked when would I hear from "XXX" company again. It suggested early this week. I just (Tuesday at 1:30pm) got a call from a my recruiter I have been working with asking if I had interest in a fast track to "ABC" Company.

My Question is this, if you ask SPECIFICALLY about XXX company, could the chart be telling you no, but look for ABC company? Could it be providing a correct answer but for a different company?

Re: Employment Query

Rookie wrote: My Question is this, if you ask SPECIFICALLY about XXX company, could the chart be telling you no, but look for ABC company? Could it be providing a correct answer but for a different company?
Depends. Usually, in horary charts situations like this are shown when two planets are not in mutual aspect but an intervening planet that aspects both of them and is faster than both of them and within orb of both joins them. This indicates success through someone’s help.

There is also the condition of the above but the intervening planet is slower than both of them. This indicates success through someone’s help but with some difficulty.

Hope this helps.

Usually if the thing asked about is denied it will be indicated but if there is a second opportunity that works out, it could show up via a different planet, such as a benefic planet in the house of the matter (Jupiter, Venus, Sun or possibly Moon). For example, a 10th house planet may be in aversion to the ascendant lord but Jupiter could be in the 10th and trining the Moon or ascendant lord, etc.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?l ... ng&res=100

Thanks for your comments, Tanit and AJ

I have posted the chart dated Dec 18th where I asked aspecifically about company XXX. Interestingly, AJ, I went back and reviewed and I think what you described is in this chart. L1 Me, is represented by Venus and L10 the Job, by Saturn.

I initially read this chart as a Yes due to the applying aspect between Moon and Saturn, But now as I look at it, I see that the moon first needs to aspect Mercury and Mars, BEFORE aspecting Venus, me, and then Saturn the job, bringing me to the job.

A bit more info. As I recall and I can not confirm this, but I believe I was contacted directly by this employer last summer before being dropped from consideration. I would assume they found someone else. Mecury in the 7th house of opponents???? Could moon be a recruiter? I was contacted yesterday by a recruiter about this new opportunity. Moon in 12th house of hidden resources? Recruiter told me that the person currently in the position is not going to make it and this search is a confidential search. I think this is shown by moon aspecting Mercury, Mars, then me

So, even though I asked specifically about XXX company, and maybe XXX company is shown by Mercury, could the chart actually be describing company ABC?

Rookie wrote:https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?l ... ng&res=100

I have posted the chart dated Dec 18th where I asked aspecifically about company XXX.
Rookie: Your link goes to a page at astro.com that says your "horoscope image has expired" so I wasn't able to see your chart.

I wish it wasn't such a PIA to post charts in this forum, though the tinypic host mentioned in the pinned instructions at the top of the forum does work even though it is less than convenient.

Hope you are able to post it again. Short of that, you can PM me the data or post that and I will run it through my own software.

Thanks AJ,

I am at work and photobucket is behind a firewall. I will try tinypic. I am interested in your thoughts. Not a PIA!!! Check back shortly

Tinypic is firewalled too.

Now my trun to be a PIA, if you don't mind would you post chart for everyone. Q was "will I work for XXX". Dec 18th 2018, Dillon SC at 15:00. If your opposed I will post later today

Rookie wrote: would you post chart for everyone. Q was "will I work for XXX". Dec 18th 2018, Dillon SC at 15:00. If your opposed I will post later today

Thanks AJ for the chart. Rookie , so have you already started working with company ABC ? Have they offered the job? We can probably also go with the triplicity method to see if there is a second job coming by since the 10th house is empty? Then Mercury would be the 2nd job opportunity? Mercury sextiles MC with a zero degree orb but nothing else from what i can see. With Saturn (if Saturn is taken as the first job), there is a hard aspect of square showing difficulty in bringing about the asked matter. And Saturn rejects the Moon being in its fall although there is a trine between Saturn and Moon. There is also a future translation of light (if i see it correctly) between Venus and Saturn via Moon but this is also not via harmonious aspects.

Rookie wrote:https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?l ... ng&res=100

[...] I think what you described is in this chart. L1 Me, is represented by Venus and L10 the Job, by Saturn.

I initially read this chart as a Yes due to the applying aspect between Moon and Saturn, But now as I look at it, I see that the moon first needs to aspect Mercury and Mars, BEFORE aspecting Venus, me, and then Saturn the job, bringing me to the job.
You are represented by both, Venus AND the Moon.

So you need a connection of Venus and Saturn, or
the Moon and Saturn, and this latter is given by the
above mentioned Trine.

Mercury and Jupiter are not to be seen, neither for the
Moon or for Saturn.

Why do you consider Mars at 21 degrees at all?

johannes susato, I was referencing as I clearing stated that moon needed to aspect Mercury and mars, BEFORE aspecting Venus and ultimately Saturn.

This chart was originally about working for ABC company and ultimately my question about the chart was could I have mis read it and this second opportunity with company XYZ as presented to me through a recruiter be the more accurate reading despite originally asking specifically about company ABC.

If so, the pending translation of light, Moon aspects Venus and then directly Saturn shows this . The other aspects of Mars and Mercury are showing a past contact with ABC and the subsequent hiring of a different person for the job. I am now told that this person is not working out and they are looking for a replacement.