Publishing Question

Hi everyone :D

I need help in validating my own reading. I am constantly learning and find that with other people's help, I can expand my knowledge further.

The question I asked is "Will I be able to publish a graphic novel by 2021?"
Vancouver, 2AM FEB 11
1st house SCO, mars is strong in Aries in 5th!
Moon is exalted in Taurus in 5th.
9th house, publishing, is the Sun in Aquarius in detriment in 3rd.
Sun and Mars make a separating aspect, so it seems it's a no.

Jupiter also has to do with publishing is in a good position and making an aspect to the moon. I am thinking this will happen as it seems like an overall positive chart especially with the Taurus moon. It looks like it won't happen in 2021, but perhaps later. I was trying to understand how to see when. Maybe it's just wishful thinking.

Thank you for your time and guidance!

Hello!

I am always making similar questions since I'm writing a novel too.

Everytime I have Aquarius or its ruler Uranus (I take Uranus as ruler and Saturn as co-ruler) in the 3rd House I know it's necessary to make some changes to improve it.
Jupiter is your ruler too and it's in a trine aspect to Uranus, and Mars is conjunct to Uranus.

Neptune in 3rd House also shows some illusion about it. I still think it's something about the 'changes' I mentioned before.

Mercury, natural significator of books, is in its exile and rules the 7th (partnership) and 10th (public recognition)
Sun is in detriment.
I think the exalted Moon in the 5th, the house of creativy, is a good indicator, and the PoF in 9th, too.
I agree with you, I think you won't publish in 2021, but later, since Saturn is also the significator of your graphic novel and is the 'planet of delays'.

Hello. I am super exhausted and cannot comment much but I will just correct your statement that Sun and Mars are separating. This is not correct. Sun is applying to Mars. The problem is that the aspect is denied due to Mars changing signs before perfection. I usually refer to this as frustration, as do Lilly and Bonatti, but it is also known as evasion. Unfortunately, it is an indication of lack of perfection rather than a separating aspect, but might have meaning in the chart. I recently asked about a job and had a similar chart and my interpretation was that I changed my mind about it. In my case, it related to the fact that the job was located in a bad area (in detriment in the 4th) and I was not sure if it was a good job and the condition suggested it was not, although it received me by exaltation, suggesting I would have probably been a favorable candidate. My guess is this might have similar meaning, where you change your mind or it just proves to not be the best route for now. I am going through a Mars return in Aries (conjunct Uranus) and it has had me making plans, so you are obviously a planner as well.

Hi kokawaii

In my opinion, your novel represented by the 5th and your writing by 3rd both are strong by dignity and PoF on the 10th cusp looks like luck favouring you but i agree with Miss Watson and Tanit that you wont publish it by 2021 because Sun (publishing ) and Mars do not perfect. Mars applying to uranus may mean the novel may undergo further edits by you or some changes to the novel as required by the publishing house as Miss Watson already pointed out. You may try to identify the obstacles (inner and outer both) and work on them and then perhaps ask again in some months?All the best on your creative endeavour!