Will I get this job if I apply for it?

Hi All: Need a little help on this one.
The question is, Will I get this job if I apply for it?"
Background: The Querent is a healthcare professional, and the job they are asking about is for a very upscale clinic and their hiring process is long and brutal. It also needs a lot of documentation to in addition to the usual resume and cover letter just to apply for the position. The Querent wants to know up front it will be worth their while to go through the arduous hiring process as they have a lot of other things going on right now.

The Significators are the Sun and Venus. The Sun and Venus are not in aspect. The Sun is on the Descendant and Venus is in a good house conjunct Saturn showing a rigorous and judgemental hiring process. It also reflects the hard work it will take to land the job. Jupiter/Venus sextile to the MercuryNeptune conjunction indicates the unsure mind of the Querent.
The energy is there as the Sun and Mars are in sextile.

The rising Moon conjunct the ascendant is making a nice partile trine to Jupiter as secondary confirmation things could go well for the Querent.
The Moon separates from inconjunct the Venus/Saturn and applies to Pluto meaning some deep mental adjustment on the part of the Querent for this position, or the process.

It seems like a pretty straight forward judgment that success is likely with difficulty.

What bothers me is the application of Venus to Pluto as it separates from Saturn, and the PofF is in the 6th house (disposited by Saturn) and the nodal axis is falling exactly across the 6/12 equal house cusps. That applying Moon inconjunct to Pluto as well is unsettling.
I'm wondering if after getting hired this means the Querent after all of the work to get hired will not be happy with the new work environment/management.

Appreciate any feedback. Am I taking this judgment too far?

This chart is quite tricky because the Moon is barely within the 13'30" orb of the Sun in an opposition (full moon) aspect out of sign. Since the aspect from Jupiter is separating we would worry about a VOC Moon but the full Moon would negate that. The Moon is additionally barely within orb of the ascendant, which is tricky. At first I thought the Moon was VOC and I had to check the orb rules. With a full moon on an angle in signs that are early/late, the energy seems a bit unstable and nascent. I cannot seem to make heads or tails of it really. Normally a job represented as Venus is easier for the querent to acquire but it is under the influence of Saturn and both the Moon and the querent do not aspect Venus and the rulers for the querent are not essentially strong here. I would normally take this as a no. Venus does not even behold the ascendant by Ptolemic aspect, so it seems like the querent will not be seen by them really and could be screened out early on. The PoF in a sign of Saturn again indicates difficulty, as you mentioned regarding difficult indicators. I am not sure why there is a full Moon emphasis showing a build up of energies on an angle though. It could be that the process of the job application leads to something. I looked up full moons in Luis's horary book and he mentions (per Bonatti) that full moons on an angle can be quite positive for perfection, which seems in contrast to the significator for the job itself. As you said though, the application process might just be very difficult. I would be interested in seeing the outcome since we don't often see full moons on an angle like this. I feel like there are too many negatives to say this looks good to me though.

I don't actually think this is a job the querent would want to take even if offered it. I suspect there will be reasons it's not the right fit - I actually though the Moon was void of course as well until Tanit pointed out she checked it. Either way it feels like it's a non-starter to me - either the querent won't be offered the job or if they are that they'd turn it down. It doesn't seem like a great opportunity to me though. I actually had a very similar horary today and it's about a role which was indeed offered but not at the right terms that the querent requested or was told originally - they didn't accept the role, but actually the company, upon further investigation, had terrible reviews on Glassdoor so probably dodged a bullet. Slightly different in that the Moon has already moved sign, but similar in a lot of ways to this chart which reminded me of it.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

Tanit: Thanks for the detailed reply. As you pointed out this chart is "tricky" for all of the reasons you mentioned, that's why I wanted some other feedback. I went ahead and discussed my judgment with the client. At this point, I don't think they are going to try for the job. Even without the horary they know this organization has a brutal and lengthy hiring process. Currently, the client has a lot of personal matters to concentrate on and changing jobs is not the wisest thing to do for them right now. If it was clear yes I think they would have gone for it, but the chart was certainly more negative than positive.

Paul wrote:I don't actually think this is a job the querent would want to take even if offered it. I suspect there will be reasons it's not the right fit - I actually though the Moon was void of course as well until Tanit pointed out she checked it. Either way it feels like it's a non-starter to me - either the querent won't be offered the job or if they are that they'd turn it down. It doesn't seem like a great opportunity to me though. I actually had a very similar horary today and it's about a role which was indeed offered but not at the right terms that the querent requested or was told originally - they didn't accept the role, but actually the company, upon further investigation, had terrible reviews on Glassdoor so probably dodged a bullet. Slightly different in that the Moon has already moved sign, but similar in a lot of ways to this chart which reminded me of it.
Paul: Thanks for the insights. Both you and Tanit have pretty much confirmed my thoughts on the chart. The client to go with this opportunity it would end badly.

If the querent is going through a lot of personal problems, perhaps that might explain the full moon on the 1st/7th axis being something more significant in the chart than anything else. That is helpful to know and I think probably explains the energy of that influence. Luis described a full moon on an angle as positive but I have always read hard Moon-Sun aspects as more difficult -the lights indicate the life of a chart and normally when they combine in good aspects that shows more positive energy for our efforts while squares/combustion/opps tend to show a lot of effort put into something important in our life but that has a lot of difficulty around it. A full moon on an angle certainly would seem quite significant and perhaps more significant than a simple job horary. An applying full moon is increasing in light and typically shows the peak or heights of a situation. I see new moons applying as the culmination of something, or an ending. A new moon separating often shows the beginning of a new venture and within orb tends to be in the very early stages. A separating full moon I would interpret as the peak of a situation being over (and a time for getting rid of things rather than gaining them).