Father's health

Hi forum, Recently father developed symptoms that pointed towards cardiac trouble. I was worried and asked ---
"Is it something serious ? Is it cardiac trouble? "

I will be grateful if someone can help me with this horary. I get biased whenever i try interpreting my own horaries. And I am concerned as he is not going for his diagnostic tests

I'm writing my reading in the next post.
Thanks so much in advance
Last edited by Serene on Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:00 am, edited 9 times in total.

Father is Saturn in Capricorn and in his turned 12th house of sorrows or recluse /isolation and separated recently from a square with Mars. Disease is symbolized by moon and such a disease is recurring according to Lilly. Moon is in its triplicity and deposited by Mercury , the turned 5th house lord of his heart. Mercury , the heart is at a critical degree and combust and exactly on the 4th house cusp (his ascendant) . Sun the natural ruler of heart is in detriment in Aquarius. North node which is generally a benefic is in the turned 6th showing some help.Ruler of turned 6th is in the turned 8th may mean the disease is not easily curable.Moon separated from Mars by antiscion. Moon's next aspect is a trine to Mercury showing that the condition will come under control? Moon in mutable sign means the disease will go away quickly ? Saturn is on Jupiter and Venus by antiscion. (I am wondering what this can mean?)

.....To be followed..

I just noticed the VOC moon which should mean there is nothing to fear!! I was worried seeing so many hard aspects in the chart and trying to make sense out of them that i skipped this basic point! He has been on pain relief medicines and is feeling much better now. But whenever we ask him to go for the tests and he says he hasnt completely recovered!! Even though he is back to work!! :???: Hopefully we will manage to convince him soon.

Thank you so much Tanit for helping out with this chart. Very appreciated. Sorry to hear about your father. I have come to know of some effective herbal medication for heart disease and I will PM you if you wish to suggest it to your dad. He is better now with the pain gone but there is still some general weakness. Still no tests done. I wish medical labs /diagnostic centers had the option of buying gift vouchers for relatives and friends who won't budge! :???:

I will update here when I get to know something more
Again thanks for your kind insights.

I'm still not able to answer Health Horaries and I want to learn more about it.
I tried to answer you and I have some observations, but I think I still have no mature to speak out.
So, I'll keep waiting for the results.

UPDATE : The reports are out and Tanit was right in saying that there is nothing major to worry about. Thank you Tanit for your much helpful reply. It came as a big relief when I read it. And thanks Miss Watson for your interest in the chart.
Last edited by Serene on Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry for the delay in responding.
You already have posted the outcome, but I'll leave my comment as an amateur.

Tanit,
I have a certain difficulty with Decumbiture. I tried twice and I interpreted wrongly in both, because I only saw negative aspects and, in the end, they weren't serious diseases.
Thank you for sharing about Decumbitura tutorial. It was a good surprise for me to find all the material available here! I've never been beyond the forum.

Serene,
First of all, I'm glad your father is getting better.
Your father is represented by Saturn in the 12th, of the hospital. Saturn rules the skeleton and bone structure. Saturn separates from a square with Mars, which appears in cases of high blood pressure.

The Moon rules his 6th house but doesn't walk to afflictions, indicating improvement in health.
Cancer characterizes digestive and gastric diseases, while Virgo, shows diseases in the intestinal and digestive tract.

The high sugar in the blood is represented by Jupiter aspecting Mars. Since Jupiter is also strong, this irregularity of the blood sugar was pronounced.

For me, this chart was quite interesting. I need to study more about this! :)

Hi Miss Watson, sorry I thought you wanted the outcome. Did not know you would like to post your reading before that :cry:
I think that's a good reading for someone who is a beginner at decumbiture.
Thanks for the tutorial on decumbiture to Tanit! I also never knew it existed. I am always under the impression that i have explored all of Skyscript tutorials but something new turns up everytime!!