Prohibition of Prohibiting Planet

I have an unusual case here.
Horary asked: "Can I expect to have a job by March 21st:
26 Feb 2019, 3:52 AM, Kinnelon, NJ
Capricorn ASC 11:58.

Querent: Ruler of the 1st, Saturn, strong in Capricorn, 17 CAP 30
Quesitied: Job, ruler of the 10th, Mars 8 degrees 2 in Taurus

Mars is coming to a trine with Capricorn, from angular houses which is encouraging.

However, before Mars can perfect the trine, it appears that the Sun in 7 pisces 27 will sextile Mars in 8 taurus 2, thereby prohibiting the perfection.

However, BEFORE the Sun can perfect the sextile to Mars, the Moon in 6 Sag 11 perfects a square to the Sun, thereby interposing itself before the SUN can sextile Mars, and perhaps prohibiting the prohibiting planet (SUN) all together!.

Here's a summary of the events:
Mars coming to trine with Saturn (primary significators, signifying perfection of the matter).
BUT, Sun coming to sextile Mars BEFORE Mars can trine Saturn (prohibition)
BUT, MOON coming to square SUN BEFORE Sun can complete it's sextile to Mars (prohibiting the prohibiting planet????)

So this is the one that is confusing me. There are 2 options here:
1) Is the Moon prohibiting the prohibiting planet, as it is interposing itself before the SUn can prohibit the perfection between the Mars and Saturn, so the trine of Mars to Saturn brings the desired perfection after all?

OR

2) Is the Moon (co-significator of the querent) giving its light to the Sun, which then continues to give it's light to the Mars, the job.

I am unable to post the chart right now but will do so later today.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Taurus7

I looked at the chart. It seems like the Sun receives the Moon via square and gives its light to Mars from the 2nd and rules the 8th. The Moon rules the 7th in the 11th and might indicate help through work connections, such as a friend helping to either find a job or giving references. The 2nd also is the house of allies but it also rules income. Normally I do think of the 2nd ruled by Sun or Sun in the 2nd as allies who are helpful. Sometimes the Sun can rule influential people.

It is hard to call this super positive given the fact that the Sun rules a difficult house and in the 2nd can be difficult as well (fire planets in the 2nd can show difficulty with finances, especially if not well dignified). Sun is peregrine and Moon is decreasing in light. As I said in another post, the lights in hard aspect seem to show something important that a querent struggles with and puts a great amount of energy into. The fact that the Moon is decreasing in light would suggest little result of such efforts. The main issue I see though is the 10th ruler is ruled by Mars, which indicates difficulty and competition, which itself is in detriment. A planet in detriment can show something that is not a great opportunity or that has less interest in the querent. I would think perfection might be possible with great effort, though. Saturn's emphasis on the chart also suggests difficulty and delay, which I think probably would suggest a no to the date in question. Sometimes this can suggest feeling like employers discriminate against you, especially in a night chart, where Saturn is more cold. My take is that the chart shows finding work will come, probably somehow through allies but probably not by the date asked about.

Thank you for taking the time to look at the chart.

Quick question:
In the chart, is there any significance to Mars (job) coming to a trine with Saturn (querent). There is good reception between Saturn and Mars, and Mars and the Moon.

Or does the passage of light from the Moon to the Sun to Mars prohibit the trine of Mars to Saturn.

P.S.
Tanit3333: Good luck in your studies and graduate work :)

It is hard to call Sun prohibitory because it technically is in aspect with the Moon first, hence is itself prohibited from prohibiting, as you mentioned. :lol: It will then aspect Mars, which means it will carry the light of Moon to it and is received by Mars. I do not interpret Sun as something negative here because it receives Moon and is in a house that is supposed to aid and is itself not typically a difficult planet. Maybe others might disagree, though.

Mars-Saturn by nature are a difficult combo and Mars is quite difficult in the chart. It recieving Saturn is good though and I see Sun as an aid of some sort to help alleviate Mars' malevolence. This is why I think work will come but with delay and difficulty and probably through knowing the right people.