Hi Part of Fortune !!

I appreciate your efforts.

I'd like to find that phone as it has loads of numbers on it and it was my point of contact.

Truly I'm scratching my head.

It just disappeared but the last thought I have about it was putting it inside a hidden pocket in my coat, to keep it away from some Homeopathy I was carrying around with me.

I searched the car several times and queried my Acupuncturist to whom I visited that day.

I feel it must be in my flat.

If somebody had found it they'd have found a way to get it back to me.

What else do you want to know ?

My flat faces North.

Bedroom and Bathroom to the North.

Kitchen and Living Room to the South.

H

PS I'll add I phone the mobile to check if it was being used by somebody else. I think NOT even though the original voice mail message has reverted back to the standard default.

Further, I have been planning to move flats and have gone thru everything since I lost the mobile.

Hard then to believe, as I do, that it is still in the flat.

Hi Woo Woo,

Thanks for your reply. I just sat down at the computer and was about to post my final reading when I saw your reply. Well, after reading your post, I realized that I need to reevaluate my analysis. In the mean time I will post what I thought was my final reply (you will get some idea how my mind works).

--------------------------------

Focusing on the Moon’s movement, I’m speculating what happened to querent’s mobile. Did querent take his mobile with him or did he just “think??? he did? Earlier, I mentioned Saturn might symbolize forgetfulness. Saturn rules 8th house and that’s where the Moon applied square to SN and Pluto. Saturn is also opposing Part of Fortune in H2 with very tight aspect.

Here are two movements by the Moon: At the time when the square between the Moon and the South Node became perfect (SN at 24 : 04’- Capricorn), the Moon was also a few minutes away from exact conjunction to H11 (24 : 15’ Pisces). If the querent had his mobile in his coat pocket, then they were just about to enter 11th house. The disappearance might have taken place around that time at querent’s home or it could have been while he was out of the house.
WooWoo wrote: The second Chart which I feel had a stronger psychic energy shows Cancer at 12°37'.

I'd assume a Mobile would relate to Communications and the 3rd House. Mercury with a hint of Uranus.

Leo's on the 3rd with the Sun applying to r.Mercury.
Yes, there is mutual application by Mercury Rx (H4) and the Sun (H2 and 3) in Chart-B. Nevertheless, it will not work to the querent’s advantage because of prohibition by Saturn. The Sun will first apply to Saturn and after that to Jupiter. Therefore, the Sun and Rx Mercury will be the last on the list.

Similar incidents will occur with the Sun (mobile) to Jupiter (querent’s coat). Both chart-A and B show that the Sun has not yet perfected Jupiter. Again, the Sun won’t be able to reach Jupiter because that effort will be blocked by Saturn. Therefore, it is safe to assume that the Sun (as the querent’s mobile) never made it into his coat pocket.

Furthermore, on the 8th of March (while querent was in Horsham) he asked the two questions regarding the whereabouts of his mobile. Both charts were showing the relationship between the Sun and Saturn (forgetfulness). Both charts are pointing to their future aspects only -- unlike the Moon (H2) and Mercury (H1) to Jupiter (coat pocket) which show past events. Therefore, if there are any incidents of forgetfulness involved between the Sun and Saturn, Saturn is not responsible. However, the theory that Saturn is forgetfulness still works on Chart-A if I retrace aspects between the Moon to Saturn and Mercury to Saturn.

My earlier post suggests the quesited’s disappearance might be indicated by the square aspects between the Moon to South Node and the Moon to Pluto in 8th house. Elsewhere, Saturn is conjunct cusp of 8th and forming partile opposition to PoF at cusp of 2nd. Detriment Mars who is dispositor of the Moon is conjunct 12th house. All these, I’m afraid, are not a good sign for the missing mobile…

But, Woo Woo, if I said to you that your chart has too many malefics that are doing malefic things therefore your mobile will not be recovered and is lost forever, then I will miss the chance of getting the metaphorical prize. So, I would say at this stage, I’m still not able to come up with the exact location to find your mobile. By combining all the points I mentioned so far, here are various hints about where your mobile might possibly have ended up (according to chart-A):

If the mobile is still at your home, naturally it is well hidden (you don’t need an astrologer to tell you that) but here is my astrological point of view:

Moon in Aries in H11 indicates unfrequented places. The Moon is ruled by Mars in Taurus (detriment) conjunct H12, the object is thoroughly out of sight . . . buried. It could be near heat or in a warm place such as an upper area of the room or (if applicable) an upper room, guest room, guest bedroom.

8th house indicates dusty places, dark hidden locations, possibly not far from plumbing pipes. Check bathrooms, under the sink, laundry areas, somewhere connected with water.

If you carried the mobile in your coat pocket and went outside: H8 represents other people’s money, hence (if applicable) H11 could be read as that you went to meet your business associates. Meeting place, club house and social gatherings are all 11th house themes, as are friends and associates. It’s possible someone might have picked up your mobile from one of the above locations and taken it to a lost and found.

And finally (it is a far-fetched idea), I wonder if your mobile might be in a different pocket of your clothing. Because Jupiter is in yet another double bodied sign. Remember, your ascendant and your significator are in genuine double bodied signs and you asked the same question twice. But here, Sagittarius is half man and half horse. Perhaps you thought you put it in clothing A, but could it be in clothing B?

WooWoo wrote:
PS I'll add I phone the mobile to check if it was being used by somebody else. I think NOT even though the original voice mail message has reverted back to the standard default.
Just a quick thought. 8th house also indicates someone else’s gain (second from 7th). Perhaps your mobile was indirectly stolen (somebody found your mobile and kept it). Now that I have more information, I will further examine your chart to see if that is the case.

Part of Fortune,

So much of what you've written is so so spot on.

As with the classic Lost Object it just seemed to disappear. Gone.

Shortly before I was going out I thought of putting in my coat, in a special pocket, but before I did that I think (wozy memories) that I placed it somewhere special. Up on something.

That old "if I place it here it won't get lost", because it isn't a usual place to put it.

There are cupboards with pipes so I'll look there now.

I'd add that some people say that Mercury can play tricks during Horary.

That might be going on now as I was going thru a hard time at the time of the loss.

That's why I thought of taking the mobile with me, just in case I had to make a call.

Further, the ONLY other place may be a Hotel Bar I sometimes go to and they wouldn't know whose phone it was and might NOT bother switching it on to check.

The value is in the telephone numbers and its own number.

I'll ask them next time I am there.

But rest assured some much of what you write is just so so spot on.

Like I said I'm a great fan of Horary and usually get powerfully insightful charts.

You've just got to be patient and register that moment when you "Appeal to a Higher Power" for help.

"God where is my XYZ ... !?!"

"God I wish I knew who was XYZ me .... !! "

"Who the hell is doing XYZ .... ?"

God is used here as an exclamation.

H

WooWoo wrote:
Further, the ONLY other place may be a Hotel Bar I sometimes go to and they wouldn't know whose phone it was and might NOT bother switching it on to check.

The value is in the telephone numbers and its own number.

I'll ask them next time I am there.
Woo Woo,

Some non-astrological advice – can you contact the phone company about the phone? Do they see it being used, etc.?

I’ll write some search suggestions later.

Yes I will work thru all the sensible ideas.

Phone Company. Hotel Bar.

On that day I did the following

1/ Prepared to go out including deciding to take the mobile and where to put it.

2/ Used my Car to get to the Acupuncturist. I thought I might have put the mobile in the Glove Compartment.

3/ Went to the Hotel Bar. Spent several hours there. On the non alcoholic drinks.

4/ Came Home and left my wallet in the Car, unlocked.

Could the mobile have been stolen as it might have been in plain sight ?

5/ Stayed Home.

As to the forgetfulness. I think you could write pre-occupation with other issues.

Again thanks for your efforts.

Good Fun eh ??

Clever stuff ....

H

PS The phone hasn't been used !!

Last option is the Hotel ... but they aren't picking up ...

Could the mobile have been stolen as it might have been in plain sight ?
There is a lot of mixed testimony in that chart. Normally I would think Moon applying to a benefic from the 11th would show the object is near and in safe keeping of a friend or ally, especially a woman as Venus (and PoF and NN in the 2nd is good), but you guys are giving the phone as the Sun and the Sun is besieged between Mars and Saturn, Mars ruling the Moon and in the 12th in detriment too (a more difficult Mars, especially since it aspects the object). I wouldn't really give a cell phone to Sun though. It is a Mercury realm to me, even though it rules the 1st. Sometimes the object can be the same significator as the ascendant ruler. If the item is besieged, hopefully it is just describing it being wedged between two things rather than stolen.

WooWoo is delighted to announce that around 08:28hrs today Thursday 25th April the missing Mobile was found alive and well.

In and around the South East should you like to cast a Chart.

Looking unkept, tired but happy "he" underwent several checks and was found to be fully functioning. Credit unused too.

Four months lost. Six months would have led to disconnection.

Several people contributed to his recovery but in reality there is one clear Winner. And a very helpful Runner Up. I'll PM people.

I'll leave that announcement for a few days in case those participants who have already contributed to this thread wish to tell me definitively the circumstances and place of the recovery.

We could call that a Judgement Off ....

That's for those who already participated here to this thread. PoF and Tan.

Regards and a Big Thanks,

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hey WW,

Congratulations! So, your pet, I mean your mobile, underwent several checks with his vet, I mean technician?

Thanks for your PM and yes, I started to investigate your Chart-B (2nd chart), enjoying trying to unravel your actions of that day (whether or not I got the metaphorical prize). It was a great opportunity for my study of horary. I need a bit more time to study who Saturn is. According to Chart-B your acupuncturist is represented by Mars in Taurus. I turned the Moon (Lord 1, representing your significator) back in time when L1 aspected Mars. L2 & L3 are the Sun.

Here is the timeline and activity of the Moon on that day in Horsham in order of appearance.

1). The Moon/Pisces in H10 (querent)
2). Mars/Taurus in H12 (acupuncturist)
3). The Sun/Pisces in H10 (mobile)
4). Neptune/Pisces in H10 (hotel bar? confusion?)
5). Saturn/Capricorn in H7 (person? doctor? container?)
6). Jupiter/Sagittarius in H6 (clothing, linings?)
7). Pluto/Capricorn in H7 (hiding, underneath?)
8). South Node/North Node (7th vs 1st?)
9). Mercury Rx/Pisces in H10 (end of the matter, revisit)

As you see in #3 the Moon combust the Sun – you can’t see your mobile. You were confused about the whereabouts of your mobile. At the time of your visit to the acupuncturist, the Moon was conjunct MC, therefore you were doing some treatment. Also, the Moon is ruled by Jupiter in Virgo (house of health issue). Virgo has something to do with fabrics and enclosed linings, such as pockets.

Unfortunately, I have to go now. I will write more …

By the way, what's this emoticon, the guy with the sun shades doing in my post!? What happened!? I didn't put him there -- I can't get rid of him. What I typed was "8" with a parenthesis after it.

I used to be reasonably successful with Horary. Main due to the strongly Psychic Charts I often get.

You can't force that though. And you have to be alert for when the "Appeals" come ....

I'm surprised that use of the Cardinal, Fixed or Mutable Signs to time the recovery, or the Signs to assess the location of the lost object and the Houses for direction, hasn't been woven in so far in this case.

I can't absolutely remember those techniques as my book as gone during my last Home move.

They, of course, are particularly helpful.

In the Home. Near the Home or far from the Home.

Further, PoF as you know the vast amount of information that can be gleaned from a chart, if you work through them.

Feel free to PM if you get down to any really "tough" information.

H

PS No hurry at all as I'm interested to see if either of you can make the definitive Judgement.

Horary is a great skill for one to get to work successfully.

Let me know when you've done that, as I won't reveal the Location till you've had your last shot defining it.

Hi Woo Woo, I did not mean to imply I was participating in the judgement process and don't have time for further analysis. It is finals week(s) and I am crunched. I just gave a cursory response to some obvious significations, in case it was useful to anyone. I am glad you found your phone!

Great congrats you found your phone!!!
All credit goes to the previous posters who helped you!!
I would say it was found in the hotel bar if outside
Or your guest room/room where you socialize if found inside the house.
Good fun :D :'
Last edited by Serene on Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.