WooWoo wrote:Must admit I still don't fully understand what generated Saturn's -VE energy in and around me.

Yes I was pre-occupied and that led to lost concentration or interfered with memory.

But what was the reason for that as written in the Charts ?

I'm just interested if you can read it ?

I am pretty Psychic at times and therefore sensitive to things others might NOT pick up, but can you detail what was going on ?

H
No, I’m afraid I can’t read this chart beyond what you asked. Also, I have zero psychic ability (I wish I had some). It is very flattering for you to ask but in case you are not aware, I am a beginner who started to learn how to do horary when I joined Skyscript. I have no other astrological background, not even natal charts (especially natal charts!).

Well, I could try but that same Saturn for you means something, but for me it is a warning sign that I’m not getting on the right track… Anyway, let me study and I will send you a PM if I come up with something.

Woo woo -horary has its limitations and is not meant to be used as an oracle of endless information. A missing item horary generally answers whether or not an item can be found, how it was lost and how it might be found (and general location of the item). It is meant to help guide the querent to find the thing lost, which sounds like is what happened. Asking for specific coordinates of the place and specific mental states involved to me seems to be reaching. It is great if you picked up on that yourself though since you created the chart and it was your chart. Psychic skills are not required to read a chart.

So I am massively grateful to PoF, Tan, and Serene for the interest.

I'll employ the £25 in the furtherment of the practical use of the Arts of Astrology.

Here is a summary of how the Phone was found.

1/ Being "accused" of have been being in a confused state made me think harder.

The Phone was either lost or in the Flat because I had used the Headphone/Mic cable attached normally to it so that suggested the Phone was in the Flat.

2/ I had turned everything over except two places. But it had been hard to fully move two Mattresses I have leaning up against a wall next to the bathroom wall. And over the bathroom below.

3/ When the idea of the Phone being wedged between two things then the Mattresses really were the ONLY place that fitted that.

4/ Fully moving them out from the wall and apart, revealed the Phone right at the bottom on the floor.

Little Old Phoney had come Home.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WooWoo wrote:So I am massively grateful to PoF, Tan, and Serene for the interest.

I'll employ the £25 in the furtherment of the practical use the Arts of Astrology.

Here is a summary of how the Phone was found.

1/ Being "accused" of have been being in a confused state made me think harder.

The Phone was either lost or in the Flat because I had used the Headphone/Mic cable attached normally to it so that suggested the Phone was in the Flat.

2/ I had turned everything over except two places. But it had been hard to fully move two Mattresses I have leaning up against a wall next to the bathroom wall. And over the bathroom below.

3/ When the idea of the Phone being wedged between two things then the Mattresses really were the ONLY place that fitted that.

4/ Fully moving them out from the wall and apart, revealed the Phone right at the bottom on the floor.

Little Old Phoney had come Home.

H

Wow!

So, WW, before I post my final analysis I need a bit more information.

You mentioned earlier that your “flat faces North, bed room and bath room to the North, Kitchen and living room to the south???.

Two mattresses are leaning up against a wall next to a bathroom wall – which room or what room is it you found your Little Old Phoney in? Also, was it on the floor?

You said “And over the bathroom below???. Are you on the 2nd floor and someone else lives on the 1st floor? Or does your place have two levels (such as many artist lofts have)?

Thanks!

Hi PoF,

Effectively there is a Living (Room) Area to the front/ North and similar to the South.

Use them as I like. Probably the North one more recently as a Bedroom.

Unfortunately, it isn't possible to say one is a Bedroom and the other NOT, but the room to the North is where I found the phone and yes I am on the 1st floor with a Ground floor flat below.

The phone was wedged between the mattresses but on the floor too and therefore very close to being above the bathroom below, and just thru the wall from my bathroom.

Very well hidden. Nearly in a place that could have been perceived as NOT existing at all. Certainly there was nothing else down the mid point.

Is that enough ?

I would like you to run thru what you decide upon as the correct Analysis.

All down to making the correct early assessment of a carefully waited for Chart isn't it ?

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the outcome, Woo Woo! I think Venus in the 9th is probably representing astrology helping with the question, such as PoF coming to your aid. It is always nice when astrology is helpful, which is the point of doing these charts.

Hi All,

Here’s the new correction to my old assessment. But first, I’m posting WW’s Chart-B (2nd chart):

Data: Fri. March 8, 2019 at 11:47am
Horsham, ENG (UK)
0w21, 51n 04

https://i.postimg.cc/wvd7J02G/where-s-w ... 3-3252.png

Earlier, I mentioned that the Sun and Jupiter are the only planets that match in both charts. The rest of the traditional planets are placed in different houses in the two charts. I concluded that Jupiter represents querent’s coat (according to Chart-A), but I couldn’t figure out the triangle between the Sun at 17, Mars at 14 and Saturn at 18.

Somehow, I had the wrong notion that a planet that got hemmed in by two malefics had to be one that can go in either direction (direct or retrograde). So, for instance, I thought Mercury could be besieged but not two luminaries (Sun and Moon). Due to my lack of technical knowledge, I was stuck. Tanit’s comment cleared that up.

At the time there were so many false leads - querent’s coat pocket, acupuncturist, hotel bar, unlocked car, also querent hinted about in and around South East; all in all, it seemed like “Five Red Herrings??? therefore, I was off on a wild goose chase!

I think by working with two charts I found lots of information from both sides that others are missing:

According to Chart-B (2nd chart):

So, Woo Woo, I looked up a map of England. I guess Horsham is included in South East of England. Also, H11 and H12 are SE and the vicinity of S & E, therefore, I thought 11th house represents Guest Bedroom. But then I noticed Mars in Taurus (that’s a throat) and PoF in H2 exalts the Sun in Pisces (something to do with fun) which means H5. Putting two and two together, of course, it’s an “Ale House???.

In the end, my chase ended up at the “hotel bar??? somewhere in the vicinity of Horsham, but then I found out I was (in every sense) “miles away??? from your mobile... Quesited was at home, hiding between two mattresses!

All along I’ve been talking about Saturn being in 7th house. Well, I finally realized what a great teacher Saturn is!
WooWoo wrote:Must admit I still don't fully understand what generated Saturn's -VE energy in and around me.
I think this is what Saturn was trying to teach me: By blocking mutual application between the Sun (L2, mobile) and Rx Mercury (L4 – revisit, the happy end) he was trying to conceal Venus. Saturn at 7th house blocked the view, which was not obvious in the chart. Nevertheless, it was there. For instance, I only saw Venus/Taurus in 2nd house and failed to see that Venus also rules Libra in 7th house, and they represent your mattress and your bedroom.
WooWoo wrote:Use them as I like. Probably the North one more recently as a Bedroom.

According to Chart-A (2nd chart):
WooWoo wrote:Unfortunately, it isn't possible to say one is a Bedroom and the other NOT, but the room to the North is where I found the phone and yes I am on the 1st floor with a Ground floor flat below.
PoF conjunct cusp of 2nd in Cancer (North) strong opposition coming from Saturn in Capricorn:

North is where you found the mobile. Saturn conjunct cusp of 8th house, meaning the first time when you search the area where mattresses were leaning up against a bathroom wall (8th house cusp), Saturn prevented you from looking all the way down to the floor (Capricorn).

Mars in Taurus conjunct cusp of 12th house and Pluto in Capricorn placed in 8th house: Earth element here.

Thoroughly out of sight, dusty, ground or floor, dark hidden location, not far from plumbing such as bathroom. Pluto has a power to accumulate things. Pluto was combined with Capricorn -- querent will find other buried stuffs on his floor or so-called Pluto’s underworld (this includes neighbor’s bathroom below).

Looks like Venus was the key to the discovery. The Moon approaching Venus and Mars receiving Venus in her domicile…
Tanit3333 wrote:I think Venus in the 9th is probably representing astrology helping with the question, such as PoF coming to your aid.
IMO, Venus in Aquarius representing astrologers in our forum. There are three females contributed to recovery of querent’s mobile but there’s only one who pointed out the exact location… So, congratulations to you Tanit! :D
Last edited by Part of Fortune on Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the final outcome WooWoo!! Very educational horary!! And great find !!! 8)
Just one question , is the room where your phone was found connected in someway to your work?

I don’t know why nobody didn’t ask me. It is easy once the object has been found.

But Honesty is very important with Astro and here are things that would have triggered the find. Or did.

1/ I felt that given Time the Phone would be found in the Flat or it was lost away from it. And as I’ll be moving House then if it was in the Flat then it’d be found.

It was ONLY because I wasn’t getting on with the replacement that I started to get agitated to try harder.

2/ The Room it was found in could have been described as a Store Room. I‘d have reacted to that. The Mattresses are stored there. They are nearly the ONLY thing fitting that description.

3/ It’d be on the floor.

4/ It’d be wedged between two objects. IS THERE ANYTHING MORE WE CAN GLEAN FROM MARS AND SATURN'S ROLE IN THIS. Both in Earth Signs.

Is there anyway to link in Mattresses ? Mars is very nearly in Jupiter's face and Saturn is.

Jupiter must relate to Mattresses. Overindulgent objects.

Funnily the two Mattresses are slightly different in the way I see them. One more luxurious than the other, which is a bit of a weakling.

5/ Near Water. Helpful.

6/ But it’d help to have had a Direction. And whether it was in the Home, near the Home or far from the Home.

And the Timing too.

H

PS If anybody knows how to Turn Charts it’d be even more fun to do some further illumination.

We know the Sun and r.Mercury are key Players. And The Moon now too.

What further information can Turning the Chart tell us about those Players ?
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WooWoo wrote:I don’t know why nobody didn’t ask me. It is easy once the object has been found.

But Honesty is very important with Astro and here are things that would have triggered the find. Or did.

1/ I felt that given Time the Phone would be found in the Flat or it was lost away from it. And as I’ll be moving House then if it was in the Flat then it’d be found.

It was ONLY because I wasn’t getting on the replacement that I started to get agitated to try harder.

2/ The Room it was found in could have been described as a Store Room. I‘d have reacted to that. The Mattresses are stored there. They are nearly the ONLY thing fitting that description.

3/ It’d be on the floor.

4/ It’d be wedged between two objects. IS THERE ANYTHING MORE WE CAN GLEAN FROM MARS AND SATURN'S ROLE IN THIS. Both in Earth Signs.

Is there anyway to link in Mattresses ? Mars is very nearly in Jupiter's face and Saturn is.

Jupiter must relate to Mattresses. Overindulgent objects.

Funnily the two Mattresses are slightly different in the way I see them. One more luxurious than the other, which is a bit of a weakling.

5/ Near Water. Helpful.

6/ But it’d help to have had a Direction. And whether it was in the Home, near the Home or far from the Home.

And the Timing too.

H

PS If anybody knows how to Turn Charts it’d be even more fun to do some further illumination.

We know the Sun and r.Mercury are key Players. And The Moon now too.

What further information can Turning the Chart tell us about those Players ?
Hi WW,

Just a quick comment here:

Yes! Jupiter = mattresses in the store room, and the two mattresses being different from each other absolutely makes sense! :'

I was wondering about Jupiter's role in Chart-B (2nd chart). :D

Hi all,

So, this chart turned out to be my no. 1 all-time favorite horary question. Not that I have vast experience on the subject, but I probably will not encounter another example such as this in the future. This case in my opinion was equipped with so many fun features (there were lots of warning signs and red herrings). It was very educational for me.

As you all know, I ended up working with two charts. Both were not rooted. First chart had Mercury who was retrograde, detriment, fall and ultimately, heading for combustion. Second chart had Saturn in 7th house – a warning sign. Hence, H1 (Mercury Rx) teamed up with H7 (Saturn) -- the communication between the two can become fuzzy.

For example:

H7 (astrologer afflicted by Saturn) asked: -- “Two mattresses are leaning up against a wall next to a bathroom wall – which room or what room is it you found your mobile is in????

H1 (debilitated Mercury) answered: -- “Effectively there is a Living (Room) Area to the front/ North and similar to the South. Use them as I like. Probably the North one more recently as a Bedroom. Unfortunately, it isn't possible to say one is a Bedroom and the other NOT, but the room to the North is where I found the phone???

Later…
H1 (Mercury Rx) wonders: -- “I don’t know why nobody didn’t ask me. It is easy once the object has been found.???

Then, H1 adding: -- “The Room it was found in could have been described as a Store Room.???

I’ve mentioned earlier that double bodied nature played interesting parts from the start. The querent had two charts, for instance... even to the end, when the querent discovered his mobile wedged between two mattresses of slightly different appearance.

I think that’s Jupiter in Sagittarius (half man and half horse). I suppose the human side of Sagittarius is representing a mattress with more luxurious quality. Both mobile and mattresses were in the so-called Store Room. Jupiter is in 6th house -- natural house of Virgo – anything from illness, medicine, work area to utility/store room. Therefore, everything falls into place when I realized that the Jupiter is two mattresses.

WooWoo wrote: IS THERE ANYTHING MORE WE CAN GLEAN FROM MARS AND SATURN'S ROLE IN THIS.
Turning chart-B:
Perhaps Mars has something to do with Querent’s health.

Second chart shows Mars moved from 12th to mid-section of 11th house. 11th is known for hopes and wishes. It is the house of recovery. Therefore, querent might be getting a repair from illness. So, if I turn the chart from Jupiter who is in Virgo house, I will find Mars located in derived house of illness (6th from radix 6th).