Clues that led to the Phone being found !!

Hi Folks,

My Horary skills have long since lapsed, so I'll happily pay £25 to the (first) person who successfully solves this by telling me where to find My Mobile. And me finding it there.

Normally, I don't take my phone out with me, as it is purely a contact point. Rarely on.

This Time I decide to. Put it in my Coat Pocket I thought. And then it just disappeared !!!!

This was a few months ago.

So The Questions is "Where IS My Mobile ?"

I happened to be in the South East at the time it came to me, so I think it'll be a good question.

10:43 hrs (am) Friday 8th March 2019 .... Easier if you have this !!

H

PS I better clarify how I'd decide who is first. I'll be the sole judge and I'd take it from who posts the successful answer first on this Thread.

A bit of Fun.

"WHERE has It gone ? 11:47am
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Hi Woo woo, you have two times posted. Which chart is the chart you are asking people to read? If you are not able to read charts, it makes more sense for an astrologer to create their own and there are many horary astrologers online who can help you. Typically charts are formed by the astrologer.

There is a page on missing items that you can attempt to use to read the chart yourself though, and others could comment about your reading or offer second opinions: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.html
There are also loads of online examples, including this forum.

I don't think Deb (the admin) would be Ok with people publically soliciting readings for money.

You say it was lost 2 months ago, in a public setting? Would you expect the phone to even still be there? I feel like this is a question meant to challenge an astrologer or prove horary more so than solve your problem and might be a consideration against judgment. Also, a missing horary can tell you if an item is recoverable or not but does not guarantee it is even able to be found. My best friend once lost a diamond stud earring at a wedding and expected me to tell her exactly where it was. It was dropped in a huge driveway covered in gravel and would be like finding a needle in a hay stack. I was not physically present to assist, which would have been better than horary. The horary said it was not recoverable and it was not.

I find Woo Woo's proposition oddly amusing ! As if he could not help bringing up money and winning in the horary forum also! Sorry for that little joke. Sometimes my Mercury goes wild! :D

I've got the GREATEST Faith in Horary, and used to be VERY GOOD At It !

I just don't have the Time just now and as I'm asking People to spend Time on this I'm offering to pay them.

I can go to an Astrologer, but how would "We" learn from that.

As to two Times. I am blessed that I do get "Good" interactions with ???? and those two times came up, but I think either would work.

I'm NOT soliciting. It'd be the other way around if I was offering to do paid work.

H

OK so for the 10:43 am Chart the Ascendant is around 28°. I think that means that it is too late to try to solve this.

The second Chart which I feel had a stronger psychic energy shows Cancer at 12°37'.

I'd assume a Mobile would relate to Communications and the 3rd House. Mercury with a hint of Uranus.

Leo's on the 3rd with the Sun applying to r.Mercury.

That's about All I can remember.

H

Serene wrote:I find Woo Woo's proposition oddly amusing ! As if he could not help bringing up money and winning in the horary forum also! Sorry for that little joke. Sometimes my Mercury goes wild! :D
~~ Naughty girl! ~~ :lala

Following her line of thought, I would like to take up your offer and am hoping to make a dent in your wallet (metaphorically speaking, that is :-T )

But Woo Woo, if you have already found your missing mobile, please let me know so I can stop before I go deeply into "dissecting" your two charts.

Haha yes I found WooWoo straying away from the stocks and speculation forum to horary only to bring up the money matters here as well!

Sidenote--- POF I had messaged you a long time back. Seems like you never check your PMs here ;)

Serene wrote:Haha yes I found WooWoo straying away from the stocks and speculation forum to horary only to bring up the money matters here as well!
Yep, that was a good one!

Woo Woo, I just started to work on your first chart (the earlier date) and it's true, "A bit of Fun" as you said. If you can contribute more information, please do. Thanks.

Correction: It should read (the earlier time) not "date". Sorry for the confusion.