I don't want a consultation! Thanks!

I don't know if I am the only member who gets contacted by astrologers to do private consultations for me or if other members get them too.
If I want a consultation I will contact you, please do not ask me privately. It is annoying.

I understand, there are a lot of professional astrologers here and most of them post here to get exposure for their own practice, but contacting someone privately and asking them to pay for the services is annoying. Most of us come here to learn. If we need a private consultation, and find someone here who we think is good enough for a private reading we will contact ourselves.

When I joined the forum a year ago, I did make a thread asking for recommendations. I think that was a mistake. I will not recommend any of the members here to do that. I see that the astrologers who are looking for potential clients see you as a target and start harassing you.

Also what works for one person will not work for everyone. I was recommended some astrologers by other members here. Personally I may or may not recommend the same astrologers to others. So asking for recommendations from other members is not a good idea. Each person's experience is different.

Thanks!

Hi Jupiterrising - Wow, that is very unprofessional. I have been on the website for about 10 years and have not had any private messages offering readings - although I sometimes get requests for readings. If this is a problem, let Paul know the specific users and he can warn them or maybe remove them if that is the only reason they are using this site.

I just have moderator privileges or else I would offer to take care of it myself. If they are using this site to advertise their business, they need approval from the admin.

If you think the thread asking for readers is the reason, I can also remove it. Just send me a link to the thread.

Paul wrote:It's not acceptable to solicit business like that on this forum. Jupiterrising if it persists and becomes irritating, let me know and I will put an end to it.
Thanks. I think after reading this post they will get the message and stop contacting any member. If they still contact me, I will send you a PM.