new zealand terrorist attack on mosques 2019

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchu ... _shootings

this was an horrifc event that affected many innocent people.. i am mostly looking at the close trine between the sun-mercury-midheaven conjunction and the north node as having something to do with this.. perhaps the fact mars is at the same spot in the capricorn ingress can be factored into this too..

i realize it is a bit controversial to point to a trine as being responsible for causing an event of this nature.. the nodes are connected to the eclipse data... if you take a look at the total lunar eclipse below, it has some astro connections to this event.. - midheaven is same degree as ascendant in the event chart..

here is an overlap looking at the solar partial eclipse - july 13 2018 with the nz mosque attack chart...

thanks fleur.. i had looked at that, but withhold commenting on it for the time being..

here is the noon chart for brenton tarrant... aside from the obvious connection with his natal mars to the configuration i described as being central to this event, i note the transit of uranus-mars midpoint about 10 taurus - directly on his nodal axis by square too.. there probably are a lot more connections, but i have yet to look more closely.. - natal venus squared by t pluto at the moment and he is in his saturn return - which triggers the natal venus-saturn square in his chart and all the grief that entails given the harshness of the combo..

My speculative chart for accused murderer Brenton Tarrant: May 24 1990, 7:17 am, AEST -10:00, Grafton, Australia.

Birth place IC 173°24'. Natal Moon/Saturn midpoint at 173°32' on it. Natal Sun/Neptune midpoint at 172°52' also on it. Another person who likely lived a fearful life - "The sky is falling!"

A paran that did not exist at his birth place was formed in Christchurch - natal Saturn set at 048°20' with natal Pluto on the IC at 048°02'. Re-enforcing, strengthening, his demons.

At the time of the attack:

Progressed Mars 15°02' square natal Neptune 285°20'.
Transit Saturn at 290°20' conjunct progressed Saturn/Neptune midpoint at 290°04'.
Transit Pluto at 294°36' conjunct progressed Saturn at 295°30'.
Transit Mars 46°32' opposite progressed Pluto at 227°23'.

Has anyone postulations on the inceptions of Christianity and Islam? Given the location of the incident, the irony is beyond provocative.

These would certainly make for engrossing studies.

thanks bob and jac,

bob - thanks for taking the time to share all that.. your work is always really interesting and a bit mystifying to me at the same time! i appreciate your use of this years total lunar eclipse, instead of last years as i did! cheers james

jac - i think mark had some ideas on the chart for the start of islam.. we covered this in some thread here at skyscript a few years back, but i can't recall the thread title... cheers!

hi tt - yes - mars at 23 pisces, is close to the same degree as it is in his natal chart and is very close to the mercury-sun-midheaven conjunction in the event chart..

he might be an aries rising guy for all i know...hopefully the exact birth data will become available over time... cheers james