Lee Lehman's Courses

Has anyone here taken a course online with Lee Lehman? I know her horary course is well known, but I am seriously considering taking her Introduction to Classical Natal course, which I think some folks here have taken many years ago (based on forum searches, anyway).

I am most interested to know how in depth the course is, especially for some one who has read several books on the subject and even informally studied in the past. Not just in terms of content (though I hope there is a lot of it, and more than just books and recording), but in terms of application and interpretative analysis.

I'm also curious how responsive she is to questions in her courses and the amount of engagement she has with her students. So even people who have taken her Horary course might be able to comment.

By way of example, take Triplicity Rulers. I would like to be in a course which teaches the theory, philosophy and background on using Triplicity Rulers in natal contexts--and then apply them in examples through charts we typically work with from a practical standpoint.

So theory and techniques would be poured over, but then hopefully, there could be actual engagement with charts and examples and learning by doing. I think this is something that Lee emphasizes, but I'd like to hear from those who have studied with her.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated, thanks.

hi jp - i have a few of her books and she is pretty thorough in them... i haven't taken any courses, as my approach is to read books.. however, if her course is anything like her books - it would probably be good... cheers james

Thanks James. Yes, I have a few of her books, too, and her thoughtful approach to Classical/Traditional astrology while applying it to fairly modern uses is a huge appeal. I also have some of her mp3 recordings, which are also good. And I understand she is a good teacher, too.

My thing is that I think I'd benefit from structure and organization of material in a course, and from being able to engage it in a meaningful way--particularly using charts and especially to improve delineation and interpretation. A teacher, even in an online set-up could be beneficial to achieving this, I think, and that's why I was hoping some people might be able to respond.

Thanks again!

As far as I know Lee Lehman is now teaching horary on the STA course (originated by Deborah Houlding). It was being taught at workshops in North America by Wade Caves and Lee Lehman. But I am not sure what is happening with Wade having moved to London. I think the STA course was launched online recently.

Not clear what the current status of Lee Lehman's other purely online courses is at present. When I last checked it out I noticed she was one of the very few traditional astrologers to teach a Natal , Medical , Gaming and Mundane courses. All very heavily weighted towards 17th century sources as I recall.

Lee Lehman is a double Virgo so i think we can take it she is very organised!

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Lehman,_Lee

Ben Dykes is supposed to be starting his course fairly soon. But frankly I have been hearing that for several years!

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Lee Lehman is a double Virgo so i think we can take it she is very organised!
Triple Virgo, no less. She also appears to have a PhD in botany!

Does anyone know the primary differences between the 20 week horary course and the master's course? Are they taught by the same people?

Tanit wrote:
Triple Virgo, no less.
So the Astrodatabank entry is wrong citing her with a Leo rising chart?

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Re: Lee Lehman's Courses

JPskyman wrote:Has anyone here taken a course online with Lee Lehman? I know her horary course is well carton déménagement known, but I am seriously considering taking her Introduction to Classical Natal course, which I think some folks here have taken many years ago (based on forum searches, anyway).
Planetdance has recently been updated to include the latest release of Swiss Ephemeris.