Mueller Report

I cast the chart for 4:41 pm edt, washington, 0 virgo rises, moon in libra separating sextile jupiter, mars at 26TA MC ... mercury rules the chart and reports for that matter and is retrograde in pisces applying to conjunction with neptune ... is there any way the "truth" is represented therein? Sun is at 1AR55 and probably conjunct with Mueller's moon ... (7 AUG 44, Manhattan ) which is where I rectified it to ... 3 pm moon ingress aries ...

I think you need to look at Trump's chart.

I see the t.Node moving across Trumpy's n.Saturn in Cancer. That is a real killer transit.

Can we say that Trumpy is being fully exposed ? Cancer ? Family ?

Further, t.Pluto is approaching his Saturn by inconjunction, though it falls short this time upto the 21st April.

It comes again next Oct into the New Year 2020. Will the "Job" then be completed ?

t.Saturn will do the same around the same time.

We should be aware that t.Pluto and the t.Node meet in early April, and t.Saturn and the t.Node in late April.

For me the latter are Unknowns but could well be seismic.

H

What point are you making Amy ? Negative energies do exist in Astrology, even if some people try to ignore them.

Pluto especially can be very destructive and The Node too.

I think they are very negative energies and I am surprised that Trumpy probably isn't going to be impeached, if we stick to Astro.

But he hasn't enjoyed the experience of having all his business activities poured over for a year or so.

H

I found a better sourced time -- some minutes prior which yields a 29LEO ASC -- which duplicates the architecture of DJT's chart ... with Mars in 10th conjunct MC ... Jupiter is just past conjunction w/DJT Moon, will retrograde within orb of moon transiting 2X more -- the 3rd time last half October, about the same time his progressions feature a new moon at 3VIRGO ...

Trump came into office with Tr. Saturn opposed to his natal Sun...and from the beginning the calls of collusion and obstruction haunted him with regard to Russian interference.

Now, Tr. Jupiter opposes his natal Sun and Mueller's quasi-judicial probe has cleared him of these charges.

Jupiter is a burden lifted and being JUSTIFIED that you were right all along...a sort of "see, I told ya so".