brazil - jair bolsonaro president

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Bolsonaro,_Jair

i read an article today that motivated me to see if there was a chart for jair bolsonaro available.. there is and it is rated AA at adb.. the chart is posted above..

here is the article i read..
https://theintercept.com/2019/03/18/jai ... gs-brazil/

it would seem the article paints a fairly dark picture of the new president of brazil, who has been visiting the white house and cia headquarters the past few days... as it happens his birthday is tomorrow, so i also did a solar return to his chart which is immediately below..

as it happens, this year is a scorpio profection year, so mars has a lot of say for him this year if one thinks profections are a valid and useful predictive tool... the solar return highlights the scorpio profection by being on the 10th house cusp in the sr as well..

mars is the malefic of the opposite sect in bolsonaros chart... it is in taurus closely conjunct the midheaven degree and in opposition to saturn in scorpio.. both planets square onto his natal venus in aquarius - not too removed from his moon placement in aquarius at 28 aq...

jupiter in cancer rising is quite powerful in his chart from the point of view of it being stationary direct.. it is presently being opposed by saturn and pluto with these 2 slow moving planets in the descendant... it is interesting.. according to the article i read, about from the time bolsonaro has been elected, he has been under pressure with a lot of negative coverage of his sons roles in bad stuff... of course - the saturn in scorpio on his 5th and this year being a mars profection year goes right into this astrologically..

because the nodal axis is transiting his ascendant at present - the eclipse charts for this year will impact his chart strongly.. i don't have any specific prediction to make on his chart, but will be watching closely how everything works out for his presidency..

finally, below is an inauguration chart for him.. it is a challenging chart in many ways! the midheaven degree is in the same degree of his mercury - 5 pisces... perhaps neptune in the 10th has more to say here as we move forward.. the sun-saturn conjunction in the 8th looks very challenging to me.. sun rules the 3rd house, with saturn ruling the 8/9th houses in the inauguration chart..

hi yuzuru,

i got it off marjorie orr, who is usually pretty good with this kind of info..
here is a link to here page on this.. maybe you want to ask her? meanwhile, below is a chart for 3:11pm as you describe... if you get a response from marjorie - let me know.. she has banned me from posting on her site from a few years ago over a different viewpoint on politics..

https://star4cast.ca/brazil-promises-promises/

this revised chart is more favourable in some respects.. it is a mixed bag - venus in scorpio as ascendant ruler in it's oriental warrior godess phase and in it's fall in scorpio, conjunct moon in scorpio - both strong by being on the 7th angle.. it makes me think he got a lot of support, but the support itself is suspect..
regards - james