Brexit (Sidereal)

Uk 1 Jan 1801 chart has the north node Rahu demon imposter converging onto the UK moon in the 10th house of government At the moment Britain's constitution is a joke as anything goes. Parliament is trying to take over the government by dictating the terms of Brexit.

The south node Ketu links up to Pluto in the 4th house The remainers (NN in cancer) are trying to control the agenda & position the 40 years of EU association by underhand & fear based means away from the democratic choice of the 2016 referendum (NN onto moon).

But Pluto is change & fear /control are peoples way of preventing changes Pluto is obsession & as it transits the 4th house conjunct the Sun it obsesses
the elite to prevent change in hidden ways.

Saturn transits its own 4th house, & in the natal chart it is badly located receiving difficult aspects, so as Brexit is being brought to an end it is going to drag & drag, maybe the Jupiter Saturn conjunction of Dec 2020 will bring relief

This ties in with the July eclipse which opposes the EU Neptune Uranus conjunction in its 6th house (the sacred four freedoms of workers etc etc) the 2019 eclipse will be brought to fruition in 18 months time which synchs with
Saturn/Jupiter conjunction in Dec 2020.

Hi Zosma,

"This ties in with the July eclipse which opposes the EU Neptune Uranus conjunction in its 6th house (the sacred four freedoms of workers etc etc) the 2019 eclipse will be brought to fruition in 18 months time which synchs with
Saturn/Jupiter conjunction in Dec 2020. "

Brought to fruition in which way ?

BE BRAVE.

H

Hi Woo Woo
So the July eclipse lands in the UK's 10th house opposes its natal sun It looks like the settlement of a Brexit in name only i.e" BRINO". Eclipses are times of the dragon. Which in Vedic legend disguised himself as a God to drink the elixir
of immortality. So the eclipse in Cancer is an imposter of nationality which for me fits the description of the EU. It is a fake nation.
But in order to accommodate the agreement it will probably have to compromise on the sacred 4 freedoms, the EU would have to change which is difficult for an organization with lots of fixed signs in its chart.
Incidentally, Teresa May has offered Corbyn to be partners in Brexit negotiations exactly when Ketu conjunct Pluto, keywords PL power & lack of direction/imposer getting into positions of power (Ketu).
Added to this Jupiter is Gandanta which means drowning & it is transiting the UK 3rd house ...neighbours siblings Northern Ireland/Europe border in the sea?
The Conservatives themselves are drowning & some are jumping off the sinking ship. The Brexit process has shown democracy & parliament to be a joke. Which the July eclipse will seed which will lead to profound changes in the UK constitution, eclipses sow seeds which come to fruition in 18 months. There could be reforms to the House of Lords may be proportional representation as opposed to the current first past the post system.
Europes 4 freedoms will be undermined as the eclipse is on its 12th house cusp
opposing the Neptune Uranus conjunction at 18 degrees.
According to Nikola Stojanovic the Serbian astrologer the 18th degree is an evil degree planets at 18 degrees are somehow not right I have noticed it myself in clients charts Maybe 18 is the sum of 666. So in Europes chart, Neptune rules finances & Uranus rules partners. The conjunction is on the 6th, so Merkel's immigration good intentions may have initiated Brexit. The finances of the EU have never been properly audited & Europes involvement in Ukraine aroused the Russian bear. Not to mention its promises to Turkey (which also fed Brexit)
So change will also occur for the EU to accommodate the UK, but the UK is toxic for EU its Pluto is in the EU seventh house & Europe is not built to change
with so many fixed signs. It seems that the EU will decide that it has to abandon Britain so a hard Brexit will be imposed on Britain from the EU

Great work Zosma !!

I think the UK is toxic for the EU.

Can it adapt ?

Do all those Young People still want to come to the UK to earn their Green Backs ?

I think they may still want to.

H

PS As to Nikolia's 18° theory? Does that mean any planet 18° - 18°59' ?

Or 17°30' - 18°30'

Thanks, Woo Woo
Nikola Stojanovic degree theory works by linking degrees with the zodiac so planets at 1 to 1'59 are influenced by Aries 2 degrees to 2'59 Taurus & so on when you reach 13 degrees it is influenced by Aries again.0 to 0'59 is influenced by whatever sign the planet is in. There are special degrees like the 5th degree which bestows on the fortunate owner added sex appeal, So Sean Connery has Saturn at 5 degrees of Capricorn on the Ascendant. The 5th degree is linked to Leo so the connection is obvious.
The 18th degree is another special degree which he claims is the devil's degree, for example, my solar return chart for this year has Venus besieged between Pluto & Saturn at 18'57.In my natal chart, Venus rules the 9th house
So just after my birthday, my wife received news that her cousin died suddenly on a Greek island & was buried the next day on another island which had a church which would accommodate her faith with an appropriate burial, but like most things Greek no records are kept & we cannot find her burial site.
The unfortunate connotations of 18 stretch even to house numbers, I know of workers at an establishment No,18 who are convinced the place is cursed as the place has a history of many incredible unfortunate events.
In the 1993 EU chart, the Uranus Neptune conjunction are both at 18 degrees
& as Pluto & Saturn transit this point Brexit occurred [Uranus ruler 7th so an EU partner would be a curse on the EU i.e Britain]

Hi SG Foxe
Forgive my historical ignorance, but I understood that one of the reasons of the Holy Roman Empire was to protect & nurture Christianity as it had links with the Papacy, whereas the EU has its roots in the Kalergi plan Kalergi began the idea of the EU to destroy nation states & to encourage immigration from Asia as a way of destroying Christianity which is the glue that kept nations together.
Also, the Frankfurt school of Marxists have infiltrated every level of society not only in the EU but also in the USA this is a legacy of the Soviet Union's involvement in undermining Western values from within.
The European Society Coudenhove-Kalerg awarded Chancellor Angela Merkel the European Prize 2010.

Zosma wrote
It looks like the settlement of a Brexit in name only i.e" BRINO". [...] It seems that the EU will decide that it has to abandon Britain so a hard Brexit will be imposed on Britain from the EU."
So that's cleared things up then!

Both outcomes are possible in the present situation, of course, as all the commentators say, but it would be helpful if we could all try to separate our personal grudges, against the EU or whatever, from astrological speculation.

Graham

Hi Graham
We all have opinions its the nature of being human
Yes, I believe it will be Brexit in name only seeded at the July eclipse but a clearer blue water Brexit 18 months later when the seed comes to fulfillment & coinciding with the Saturn Jupiter conjunction Dec 2020.

Hi Zosma,

I PM'd you about another matter. Have a look at your Messages !

I'm very interested in your take of Jupiter's ingress into Capricorn in early December 2019 and how it plays out over the 1801 Chart you've been looking at ?

Clearly that'd bring some considerable change in Mood.

H

Hi Woo Woo
Thanks for your replies,
Pluto ingressed Capricorn 2008 financial crisis, Saturn ingress Workers yellow vest protests in France [Saturn rules Workers in Vedic] Jupiter ingress Capricorn in the UK I think that's going to be new political parties & even a change of leadership in government, hopefully, someone with more vision in how to resolve the impasse. The main thing in the UK chart is that Solar Arc Pluto on the UK Ascendant it will be exact when Jupiter ingresses so big month for Brexit Dec 2019

Uk's MPs return to work next week to find Saturn and The Nodes very close to opposition/ conjunction.

Of course the fact that there are two Nodes does confuse a bit but I suppose we would be concentrated on Ketu The South Node.

I think that represents issues that haven't be dealt with before and now need to be. Certainly when Saturn is in play.

H