Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Brexit
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zosma

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[][/img]
Quick look at the close of poll 2016,Interesting to note the solar eclipse previous to this date was at 18 degrees of Pisces which according to our Serbian astrological friend is the devils degree & it falls on the mutable cross in the sky that night.As our distinguished members of parliment have discovered
they are no match for the devil for they have tied themselves in knots trying to unravel a democratic decision of the people.
I suppose the potential of the chart is shown by the sun/moon relationship the new moon before the referendum fell in Gemini a binary choice was placed before the public & as the full moon passed the result was made,be that as it may.
I noticed the progressed moon passed over the 18 degree solar eclipse point about 4 or 5 months ago when the clamour for a second referendum was at it's peak.The progressed moon is at 22 degrees of Pisces & in about 8 months will enter Aries new life & will move into the last moon cycle throwing overboard obsolete ideas & thought patterns & hopefully certain people.
WooWoo

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to think how you work out what will come of that "Advisory" Referendum in 2016.

I think a Progressed Chart might be very helpful.

I can't remember exactly but I seem to remember that Uranus and Pluto came very close to a square a few days before the 23rd June

?

Now remember that we have opinion polls and postal ballots so really the three weeks before the actual day are very relevant.

If anybody wonders why things have been so divisive you don't have to look much further than Uranus Pluto in square.

I think ONLY worse would be the inconjunction and then we'd have had a proper Civil War I'd imagine.

H

PS While We are at it I researched when t.Saturn and t.Pluto come to maximum stress and that is around 8am on the 2nd May.

Saturn conjuncts the True Node on the 30th April.

I'd imagine that is all pretty horrific if you are caught up in the middle of it.
WooWoo

Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember wrong.

It looks like it was r.Mars and Uranus in inconjunction, and I also see r.Saturn and Neptune in square.

Mars is in Scorpio and Uranus in Aries.

r.Saturn in Sagittarius and Neptune in Pisces.

r.Mars at is 23°19' is worth watching.

Venus has just come out of the rays of the Sun too.

Jupiter is conjunct The True Node.

r.Pluto Rising in Capricorn nearly exactly on the Ascendant.

Cancer on the Descendant. That all important 19° just about to sink.

There is really a lot going on in that Chart.

I don't know too much about House sizes and why they vary, or if that is very significant, but the Houses look all out of Harmony too.

H
Zosma

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[]So I am assuming close of polls at 10pm,but because it's EU it could be later somewhere else?
Interesting to see the moon again in Aquarius as in the 2016 referendum Maybe it's difficult to connect with strong feelings to the EU, so peoples votes are made in a dry objective way.Choices are not made because my family always voted this way; Europe is a bit of a disconnect from the heart to the head. That Saturn Pluto SN retrograding to hit the EU's Neptune Uranus in the 6th house the freedom of movement of people & services .The karmic calling card of Merkels naivety of 2015 may be lurching voters to the more populist parties.
Jupiter on the Ascendant in the first house Mars in sect in Cancer & angular favouring nationalistic parties with religious tones.
That Neptune & NN at 18 degrees are interesting.I can see Neptune at 18 degrees linked to the contaminated blood enquiry in the UK, but in the EU maybe conspiracies over the burning of Notre Dame

[/img]
WooWoo

Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A decent summary on what is and has gone on.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/uk-nigel-farage-brexit-party-leads-eu-election-poll-190511192945517.html

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/brexit-party-overtakes-conservatives-for-the-first-time-in-general-election-poll-085820270.html

While I try to get a handle on things Astrologically.

Certainly the 1801 Chart seems to be helpful with the Cancer/ Capricorn 10th / 4th House axis energised by The t.Node, t.r.Saturn and t.r.Pluto.

"Energised Jim but NOT as we know it" ....

The Moon at Home in the 10th around 19°28' was recently visited by the t.Node and now has t.r.Saturn pressing.

Theresa May does seem to harmonise with the troubles of the natal Moon there.

It'd be useful to progress this 1801 Chart by those who know how.

H
WooWoo

Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Theresa is bringing her deal back to Parliament in early June.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/brexit-may-reveals-plan-commons-191200799.html

Saturn crosses the 1801's n.Moon in the 10th in the week of the 3rd June too.

What a coincidence !!

H
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: