I've been trying to think how you work out what will come of that "Advisory" Referendum in 2016.

I think a Progressed Chart might be very helpful.

I can't remember exactly but I seem to remember that Uranus and Pluto came very close to a square a few days before the 23rd June

?

Now remember that we have opinion polls and postal ballots so really the three weeks before the actual day are very relevant.

If anybody wonders why things have been so divisive you don't have to look much further than Uranus Pluto in square.

I think ONLY worse would be the inconjunction and then we'd have had a proper Civil War I'd imagine.

H

PS While We are at it I researched when t.Saturn and t.Pluto come to maximum stress and that is around 8am on the 2nd May.

Saturn conjuncts the True Node on the 30th April.

I'd imagine that is all pretty horrific if you are caught up in the middle of it.

I remember wrong.

It looks like it was r.Mars and Uranus in inconjunction, and I also see r.Saturn and Neptune in square.

Mars is in Scorpio and Uranus in Aries.

r.Saturn in Sagittarius and Neptune in Pisces.

r.Mars at is 23°19' is worth watching.

Venus has just come out of the rays of the Sun too.

Jupiter is conjunct The True Node.

r.Pluto Rising in Capricorn nearly exactly on the Ascendant.

Cancer on the Descendant. That all important 19° just about to sink.

There is really a lot going on in that Chart.

I don't know too much about House sizes and why they vary, or if that is very significant, but the Houses look all out of Harmony too.

H

[
]So I am assuming close of polls at 10pm,but because it's EU it could be later somewhere else?
Interesting to see the moon again in Aquarius as in the 2016 referendum Maybe it's difficult to connect with strong feelings to the EU, so peoples votes are made in a dry objective way.Choices are not made because my family always voted this way; Europe is a bit of a disconnect from the heart to the head. That Saturn Pluto SN retrograding to hit the EU's Neptune Uranus in the 6th house the freedom of movement of people & services .The karmic calling card of Merkels naivety of 2015 may be lurching voters to the more populist parties.
Jupiter on the Ascendant in the first house Mars in sect in Cancer & angular favouring nationalistic parties with religious tones.
That Neptune & NN at 18 degrees are interesting.I can see Neptune at 18 degrees linked to the contaminated blood enquiry in the UK, but in the EU maybe conspiracies over the burning of Notre Dame

[/img]

A decent summary on what is and has gone on.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/05/ ... 45517.html

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/brexit-party- ... 20270.html

While I try to get a handle on things Astrologically.

Certainly the 1801 Chart seems to be helpful with the Cancer/ Capricorn 10th / 4th House axis energised by The t.Node, t.r.Saturn and t.r.Pluto.

"Energised Jim but NOT as we know it" ....

The Moon at Home in the 10th around 19°28' was recently visited by the t.Node and now has t.r.Saturn pressing.

Theresa May does seem to harmonise with the troubles of the natal Moon there.

It'd be useful to progress this 1801 Chart by those who know how.

H

Brexit result announced chart

[
][/url]
I think that the referendum result chart is probably the way to go chart because at this moment the result was born so to speak.Mercury in Gemini in the 12th house squaring Neptune in Pisces in the 10th the hidden manipulation in the places of power opposes Saturn retrograde trying to reverse the result in Sagittarius squaring Jupiter,the elite will spin that cosmic cross until the ball drops in their favour but being a cosmic cross it never stops.
The North node /South node on the cross this is fated things changed for Uk this point on.UK at a cross road.I have a Cosmic cross it never gets resolved but it makes the owner wiser & learns to live within their limitations, at best.
But this chart is interesting if we progress the chart,especially the moon we find that as the moon approaches the MC Teresa May becomes prime minister.The moon progresses into Pisces in June 2017 Teresa May shoots herself in the foot by calling an election & weakens her government.During an ITV interview she claims the naughtiest thing she had done was to run as a child through fields of wheat .Virgo/Pisces?As the progressed moon touches Neptune in Pisces we get the Russian nerve poisoning in Salisbury the whole thing is very strange but it shows Teresa May in a good way as she manages to get world leaders to condemn Russia as the perpetrators.Sounds like a plot from a third world leader
contriving events to make themselves look strong after all the bad press they have been having with foreign leaders I suppose we will never know what really happened very Neptunian. As the moon comes to the end of Pisces Teresa gets desperate to get her Withdrawal Agreement through after having failed three times she teams up with the opposition in secret meetings weakening her government further & despite it all she gets nowhere only to ressurect Nigel Farage & the Brexit Party she leaves office in tears.
So the moon gets into Aries as Boris Johnson is elected leader of the Conservative party,fresh energy & enthusiasm is pumped into the Brexit campaign the Withdrawl agreement is renegotiated.The moon is squaring the 2016 sun this is not going to be easy but the moon is in its waning phase it will help the release phase, also Uranus partners the moon Aries if Brexit is to happen progressed moon in Aries will move the process to its conclusion.

Thanks VERY MUCH for that Zosma !

1/ I think Secondary Progressions do work very well if the original Chart is Strong.

2/ Can you breakdown and explain this idea about this Cosmic Cross for me ? I haven't heard of it before.

3/ My System does show that the time now till the 31st Oct and a few days after it are a Date with Destiny for the UK, Johnson and the EEC.

EARTH SHATTERING ..

Thanks.

H

PS I think the EU could be doing more to tell the UK what a Bright and Sunny Future it has ...

Hi Woo Woo
Interested in your system regarding 31 Oct Brexit care to elucidate?
Cosmic Cross I suppose that shows my age, I came across that term in an Alan Oken book many moons ago I suppose its a very New-age term more commonly known as a grand cross where the aspects between planets have two oppositions and four squares forming a cross pattern over the four planets this is a difficult aspect pattern. The referendum result announcement chart has a mutable cross in cadent houses,I feel qualified to speak about this as I also have a similar cross in my nativity.
Alan Oken said it was a make or break aspect pattern what doesn't kill you makes you stronger,The strongest planet in the aspect pattern is Mercury in Gemini in the Twelfth house Someone of short stature who has the knowledge of past parliamentary procedure John Bercow perhaps ,as the North node transits Mercury's antiscion Bercow announces he is to step down from his position.
I suppose Neptune in Pisces in the 10th is technically stronger but Neptune has just caused obfuscation & lies & Prime ministers to fall on their swords, so Neptune is too humbling for Members of parliament, it may be good for monks but not for MPs
As the North Node transits the Mercury antiscion so Bercow announces he is to leave his Speakers[mercury] position.Appointment with fate.
When the progressed moon entered into 0 degrees of Pisces we had the Grenfell tower disaster Teresa May was noticed for her absence unable to give
leadership at a time of crisis the burnt-out tower pointing an accusing finger at the mismanagement of the past leaders the redemption for the past sins to cost billions to remedy the removal of insulation from hundreds of towers across the UK.
Interestingly the media looking for characteristic strength in Teresa May focused on her tiger skin shoes as though this somehow showed her unique quirky strength,Teresa May has Mars in Pisces. Did she try to dance as she walked on stage at a Conservative conference?
Boris Johnson, by contrast, entered the fray as the moon moved into Aries his characteristic feature? His blond mop on top of his head. Sun exalted in Aries,
With the moon in Aries, Mars its ruler in its dignity in Scorpio retrograde, he has already gone back to the EU & despite all the naysayers has renegotiated the WA to better terms. With such strong planetary indications using the referendum result chart & the progressed moon it looks like Boris could get the ball over the line for Brexit.

Zosma wrote:Hi SG Foxe
Forgive my historical ignorance, but I understood that one of the reasons of the Holy Roman Empire was to protect & nurture Christianity as it had links with the Papacy, whereas the EU has its roots in the Kalergi plan Kalergi began the idea of the EU to destroy nation states & to encourage immigration from Asia as a way of destroying Christianity which is the glue that kept nations together.
Also, the Frankfurt school of Marxists have infiltrated every level of society not only in the EU but also in the USA this is a legacy of the Soviet Union's involvement in undermining Western values from within.
The European Society Coudenhove-Kalerg awarded Chancellor Angela Merkel the European Prize 2010.
Brilliant delineating Zosma!

In re: to the Holy Roman Empire, there are layers of history to be exhumed here, and it's mired in politics with a lust for world domination. I wouldn't even know where to aim you first. My assumption is you are better educated rather than programmed like we are in the states. liveleak.com uploads heavy exposes faster than they're removed (unlike the cartel-run youtube).

What resonates with you might not be the motivation of the ostensibly pious, and theirs is the tragedy they are most oblivious to.