Planets transiting over eclipse points

As you all know we had two recent eclipses. One solar eclipse last December on Christmas at around 4* Capricorn and a lunar eclipse on Jan 10th of this year at around 20* Capricorn/Cancer.

I was wondering if anyone has experienced a transit of a planet over an eclipse point that conjoined their chart? I know someone who has Venus at 20* Capricorn and with Mars applying to in conjunction to that Venus, when it was already aspected by the eclipse and now by Mars, I wonder what would happen. I don't know what house that Venus rules but I don't think it's going to be a positive experience. The God of War going over a personal planet is usually not the best, even if it is Venus, after all. Besides, Venus in Capricorn isn't a friendly placement.

Any experiences?

Hi The Tiggy !

1/ It is a Great Question

2/ Look back to around the time of the Eclipse, a few days before and one or two after to see if anything was layed down.

I think you'll find that theme gets re-energised. Has its next phase.

3/ I try to log the Eclipses down in the Mundane Section but more for Geopolitical reasons.

Tell us what happens ...............

But Mars will be reactivating about four Eclipse Points in the next month or so.

China will be reawakened.

H