James, and anyone else with this aspect, my observation is tentative and as Pat Nixon's chart shows there will be other chart factors that completely change it. I find it interesting that she was a victim of psychopathic behaviour and she has this very striking exact Moon Venus conjunction, which also exactly squares Uranus' antiscion.

These are tentative observations, and there will be all kinds of altering factors in charts.

In my old thread about the neuroscientist James Fallon, who included his exact time of birth in his book about discovering his own beneficial psychopathic traits, I observed that his chart is very typical of celebrities' charts in that he has a lot of these psychopathic astrological indicators, but they link in with chart angles which aspect the Moons Nodes. Many very talented and genuine celebrities have these kinds of aspects, not talking about the narcissistic nobodies, and it seems as though maybe it is a metamorphic kind of psychopathy. James Fallon's chart is absolutely loaded with these aspects. He is a very intelligent and interesting person to listen to, who has done good scientific research, and doesn't seem to have ever harmed anyone.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9259

Hi Fleur - his chart is rather interesting, thanks for sharing. He especially has a besieged Mercury in the 1st ruling the 8th and a difficult Saturn.

It is good that he used that energy in more positive ways.

thanks for sharing fleur,

i agree with tanit - his chart is quite fascinating and very challenging too as i see it.. aside from the mercury besieged part, i have noticed that that combo of planets - mars-pluto-saturn - in leo, so prominent lends a type of dark intensity and foreboding over the whole chart..

speaking of planets besieged, i neglected to mention that in nixons chart the midheaven degree is caught between saturn-pluto and essentially besieged as well... this is fitting for richard nixon who was removed from office given the corruption he was caught engaged in.. as a consequence it was career altering and it was a liability that he had to live with for the rest of his life, a type of black spot on his career essentially.

one could say venus although square the saturn-pluto combo, is also in a type of besiegement here too in nixons chart... i would be curious how others see and use this concept of besiegement.. at minimun the midheaven degree is captured between saturn-pluto..

yes - moons nodal axis is engaged strongly in fultons chart as well with mercury on the south node - one indicator of a really intelligent person, and in square to saturn as well..

I found this chart, it doesn't have a birth time but is a striking example of what I was saying about the damaged Venus, such as making a hard aspect to the Moon's Nodes under one degree orb, when also aspecting Uranus, seems to change the effect from psychopathic trait to victim of psychopath.

Lauren Wright had a tragic life and was killed by her stepmother.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/200 ... nsservices

Lauren's Venus is conjunct her Moon's South Node, and Uranus in 20 degrees Capricorn, which is also conjunct Neptune, has its antiscion at 10 degrees Sagittarius, which is conjunct her Moon's North Node and opposition her Venus. I don't actually know where her Moon is, as I don't have a birth time.

Compare this to Pat Nixon's chart with its Moon Venus conjunction square Uranus' antiscion.