iran ingress charts 2019 (Tropical & Sidereal)

a few charts to consider... the threat of war on iran seems to be looming.. i am hopeful that this doesn't happen, but dealing with crazed neo-cons - one never knows... the reason i am focused on the summer ingress and area has to do with the saturn-pluto-node combo and the fact that mars is transiting thru the same area.. i see this as a potentially volatile time frame..

cancer ingress tropical to tehran.

sun in gemini ingress sidereal to tehran

i continue to believe the 2020 ingress charts look more daunting, but i could be wrong..

war--Iran VS China

Marjorie Orr has an interesting article on Trump Vs Iran or China. She seems to think that China will be more of a problem to Trump than Iran The other political thing is that even republican members of the Senate have been saying that only congress can declare war. AMY

hi amy,

thanks for sharing... i note marjorie orr is basing this off the individual chart of trump and how it syncs via relocation astrology round the planet... as i see it much more is going on and there is also the strong possibility that trump will not be in power forever... ironically enough trump presented himself as the peace and reconciliation candidate during his election campaign... he says he 'hopes war doesn't happen with iran, and yet he has been completely subservient to all of israels desires, to the point there seems to be little separation on what the usa wants and what israel wants.. i can't see any of it working out personally...

Hi James,

I'm just trying to dig out some Charts for the Birth of the Islamic Republic in Iran.

1st April 1979 15hrs seems to be the date but I'm also getting one for the 1st Feb 1979 at 09:32 hrs.

The latter the moment Ruhollah Khomeini stepped back from Exile.

And now I'll bring my vast skills to bare on these two once I've thought them thru.

Anybody got any opinions on those two dates and times ?

To some extent the moment both will have relevance n'est pas ? But the 1st Feb date might be the stronger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Revolution

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think I'll work from the 1st Feb 1979 Chart. And no surprise we see the currently VERY ACTIVE Capricorn / Cancer axis sitting across the 10th / 4th Houses.

The 1st April Chart to some extent comes from the arrival of Khomani back in Iran.

Further as 1979 isn't too long ago Progressions and Transits may well work. Certainly I've been working on a National Chart going back several hundred years and it is receiving Transits to the hour nearly.

You've just got to keep digging and keep an open mind to when a Nation or Company actually come to life.

H

I think at first look this 1st Feb 1979 Chart looks good. As I said I've spent a lot of time n another National Chart recently.

Iran just now is a Theo-tocracy. Religion rules so that points to a powerful 9th House and they have Sagittarius there.

It's Ruler Jupiter is surprise surprise sitting in Leo in the 5th House retro.

Then it gets more complicated. And where somebody like Tanit could succeed by applying Core Traditional Techniques.

The Sun is in Aquarius in the 11th. Parliament. But in detriment in Aquarius. Mars applies.

We know that the Revolutionary Guard are very powerful.

You've got the Moon Rising very close to the Ascendant.

The Asteriod of Fear sits on the 9th House Cusp.

I see t.r.Neptune will soon cross the South Node again.

That points to real Delusion for the Corrupt.

I'll have to read up more on each of the Houses as related to Mundane/ Nations.

But an interesting Chart so far.

Probably a lot more in it for those who know Iran properly.

I think what is very dangerous is that t.Saturn and t.Jupiter both now retro are in their Signs and Houses.

I doubt Iran feels scared.

?

H

PS Studying the Balance of Power between the 11th / 5th Houses and the 10th / 4th Houses will be important.

The 9th House probably just tells us that Religion is powerful and I see Neptune sitting their.

Neptune in Sagittarius in the 9th.

Oooowch.

Is it really then

Parliament
Head of State/ Legal Power
Church

across the 11th, 10th, 9th ? and then factor in those opposite Houses and then their Squares or Crosses.

Um ?

Interesant.

You've still got to locate the Military and The People.

Amy,

Where does the Revolutionary Guard fit in within the Power Structure of Iran ?

Who runs them ?

Are they more like a Police Force ?

A bit like the CIA come FBI ?

H

hi woo woo,

here is a link where i shared some of my views on the various charts for iran.. perhaps you can read that and get some answers to your question there... thanks..

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9941

hi amy,

i think a war is going to happen and i don't know that it will wait until the 2020 election.. now, maybe it won't be a normal war, but something else, like what it is at present.. essentially as i see it the usa is at war with iran already.. the only thing missing is a lot of dead people.. but i think it is coming.. i really hope i am wrong... the next spot to watch for is the mars-pluto hard aspect in late october.. i think that will be the next fork in the road.. take a look at the close mars-pluto opposition in this chart and the square in the jupiter-saturn 2020 conjunction chart.. i think the hard aspect between mars- pluto is playing into a few charts here..

here is a chart for the june 20 2019 drone shoot down.. the location is slightly off, but it is a starting point..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Iran ... ican_drone

here is what it looks like in sidereal.. the moon at 4 cap is very close to where the jupiter-saturn conjunction happens at 6 cap sidereal...

Iran

The responsible for revolutionary guard is an elite military force for protecting iran from external threats it has about 125,000 members James, I hope you are wrong about a shooting or bombing war later this year amy

Aaaaaaaah Hah !!

I did look thru your Threads but I missed the 1979 Natal Charts but in the end Two Heads coming at the same thing are better than one, and usually I'm wary of taking anybody else conclusions without check myself.

The 1st Feb Chart looks powerful. Once found a sensitive Chart for ONLY 40 years ago can work as Natal even for a Nation.

I notice further things. A Yod with r.Saturn at the Point and the Moon and Mars at the 150°s to it.

The fact that The Node is close to r.Saturn too is significant certainly for Progressions.

The Moon on the Ascendant, and Mars close to the Sun. I understand that Mars likes to be close to the Sun.

That is probably the Revolutionary Guard.

I'm just trying to work out which roles each of the planets are playing.

Strangely for so or most of the big powerful Nations the roles of the planets and the houses seem very clear cut.

What seems to be missing for me is a transiting planet that represents the Sanctions Iran is under.

I always thought that Saturn was at Home in the 10th especially as Capricorn is on the Cusp.

Perhaps a contradictory energy there.

I suppose that the Pluto has to be the danger energy for them.

Of course the Sun is also 150° to r.Saturn and you always get the feeling that the Islamic Republic is a very repressed place. Repressing place.

Certainly r.Saturn is at the mid point of Jupiter and r.Pluto. And r.Pluto in the 7th would suggest Dangerous Foes.

Anyway loads to think about there and to see how sensitive a Chart it is.

H

amy,

i hope i am wrong too... i just see the momentum towards some type of war already in place and happening... people need to be clear on the end game here with financial sanctions... when you have a world financial system that runs most all of the transactions thru swift -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_f ... munication

and swift can and is used for political reasons, much like twitter, facebook and etc have an option to ban users based on their corporations ideology, you have a recipe that calls into question how private enterprises can dictate who can, or can't play... thus instex has come into being to try to circumvent what europe now sees as a system that is essentially run by the usa banking system. instex started january 31st of this year and apparently is now operational as of yesterday... do read the details, as the article from rueters jan 30th as it's helpful in explaining the details necessary to properly understand the bigger picture here...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrumen ... _Exchanges

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran ... SKCN1PP0K3

interestingly, this instex has as a start date january 31st, which also coincides with a mars-pluto hard aspect, as i have been mentioning in my previous posts... here is a day chart for instex set up in france...

the chart has some positive and negative features, mostly negative as i see it... the sun is ruled by saturn in the suns 12th house... the sun rules the 4th house, so i see this set up as having problems right from the get go... sun is of course debilitated in aquarius as well... mars rules the 7th and as i mentioned already, is in direct square to pluto and widely square saturn as well... read the jan 30th reuters article.. it seems to me europe is unwilling to challenge the usa and is claiming to use instex for humanitarian purposes only...

meanwhile, yesterday there was confirmation of a shipment of oil from iran to china.. i don't have the link, but it seems to me china is going to try to maintain some of its ongoing oil buying from iran, in spite of what the usa wants to tell china to do.. all in all, a few interesting developments in the past few days, but really the motion is all going in the same direction - isolating iran, while building up military equipment closer to irans doorstep and etc. etc... hopefully nothing happens in the late october area, but then we have the astro of 2020 to deal with too... as memory serves a few years ago we talked about the saturn-pluto conjunction and the possibility of war coming out of it.. my memory seems to remember me being on record that 2020 was the critical year, but everything here is not positive as i see it.. i wish i could view it differently...