Baby victim of infanticide

The newspaper article gave exact time of birth, I was curious what the chart would look like for something so extreme.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -bags.html

The Moon is 29 degrees Aries 52 minutes, antiscion 0 degrees Virgo 08 minutes, exactly conjunct the Moon's Mean North Node, and IsisTranspluto. This is a damaged Moon.

Astrodienst didn't have latitude and longitude for Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire, so I used Leicester. Stoney Stanton is quite close to Leicester itself, probably the closest I could get. So the chart angles could be slightly out. Still, the Moon does seem to aspect both chart angles.

the one key ingredient for me is moon a few degrees prior to the new moon.. this has been referred to dangerous for births with this end phase of moon cycle.. same deal into the very beginning of the phase too.. i can't remember the reference- might be indian astrology since i have been reading a lot on that lately, but i read this in the past year and if i remember, i will share it here.. moon also rules over the 7th which is typically associated with end of life - death..

here is what it looks like in sidereal... house rulerships change and etc. etc. mars- ruler of the 4th - aries new moon and etc, is in the 5th whole sign in detriment... it in turn is square the north node in the 8th sign, which is in turn ruled by sun in aries.. all points back to mars..saturn - ruler of the chart is in the 12th.. etc. etc..

This is a creepy chart, as one would expect. Jupiter as the MC ruler is in the 8th house retrograde, peregrine, unaspected to anything remotely helpful and making a double semi/sesquisquare (13 second orb!) to the MC and nodal axis, while Mars, opposite the MC, is squaring the nodes and in a sesquisquare to Pluto in the 12th (orb is a bit over 1 degree, so it could mean nothing, but still it doesn't help). Saturn rx as ruler of the ASC is under that helpless Jupiter and the moon can't bring anything helpful from that Uranus-Mercury conjunction, because they are all under Mars, which is clearly the strongest planet in this chart (so maybe the nodes do make bad things terrible!). Venus exalted in Pisces couldn't do anything to stop this either. The whole chart looks like the helpless situation of this poor baby!

tanit,

it is only one part of it.. i certainly wouldn't make any generalizations about all births near a new moon, or full moon for that matter, but i have read this.. when i find the reference, i will share it.. ps - sun in the sidereal chart rules the 8th.. close trine between the moon and north node is a softer version of the conjunction between the 2.. north node is also in the 8th here as well .cheers james

tanit,

found it... alexandre volguine in his book 'lunar astrology' discusses the 28 lunar houses, which is separate from the 28 moon mansions... essentially the 28 lunar houses are the phases of the moon but in an expanded form... the last 8 degrees is considered the most malefic moon phase, along with the first 8 degrees of the new moon - the 2nd most malefic.. it is associated with hecate and greek astrology and apparently was the only one remaining phase that has remained with all the others lost to antiquity according to this older system of 28 lunar houses... he goes into hecate moon with examples and etc. etc.. i am not going to quote from the book, but have paraphrased what i read last night here.. for anyone interested - get the book!

further to this - moon is separating from saturn - ruler of the ascendant and in the 12th house using sidereal zodiac.. even better for anyone still reading, let me quote aj's comments to me in a pm for consideration... hopefully aj doesn't mind me sharing this..

"It's a tragic chart... Note that the dasha bukti is ketu/rahu
An early death can occur during the sub-periods of the afflicted and badly placed weak planets if the planets ruling longevity are weak.
Saturn, Lord of 1st in 12th... If the Lagna/Ascendant lord is in the 12th and is afflicted and without a benefic aspect/conjunction this is not good at all. Asc is the prime determinant of longevity. Rahu is afflicting Saturn from the 8th which makes Saturns condition worse and is also afflicting the 12th house itself.
Note the grand trine between the Rahu/Saturn/Mo(Me) that dumps out to Ketu as the pointer. Ketu mutually sextiles Moon and Saturn. Interesting huh?
Rahu is in the 8th and also afflicting the 8th and this will often shorten the life span if not beneficially aspected. There are some notable yogas involving Saturn.
Ava Yoga produced by Saturn being in the 12th and this makes it hard to succeed life and will also shorten life.
Nisswa Yoga where the 2nd lord is in the 12th showing great losses to family and danger from bad company.
Nirbhagya Yoga produced by Saturn aspecting the ninth house blocking fortunes. Jupiter Lord of the sixth of violence is placed here here as well.
Ketu is afflicting the 6th house suggesting explosive violence.
The Nodes are closely afflicting most of the houses in this chart BTW.
The Sun the karaka of vitality is afflicted exalted or not as Rahu spoils his house. The Sun as ruler of the 8th is a FM and the Moon, and Mercury are weak in combustion. The Sun as ruler of the 8th shows the child may be deprived or separated from the mother and happiness (Kuhu Yoga?). The 4th is occupied by FM the Sun which rules death and death like situations.
Mars ruler of the 4th is in detriment and weak since its house, the 4th is afflicted too.
Lonely exalted Venus is just not not strong enough sitting in the third, 9th house lord Mercury is is too damaged by being weak in early degrees, combust. Moon is no help being deeply combust and with FM Sun."

fleurs 2nd example via adb - but in sidereal....

as in the first chart, and as tanit notes above- again the first house ruler is in the 12th - sun this time.. meanwhile the moon is in the 8th(by degree) and rules the 12th.. moon applies to the trine of saturn, ruler of the 6/7 houses.. south node is on the ascendant 5 degree aspect.. mars is in detriment in the 8th whole sign and rules the moon as well..

tanits example in sidereal below.

moon in cap applying to saturn in cancer - mutual reception which is supposed to rule out the negatives and appear as a positive.. moon last aspects were 60 mercury - ruler of the 12th and conjunct venus ruler of the 8th... as in the previous example again mars is in detriment in the 8th sign ( 7th by degree), this time and rules the 2/7 houses..

for me, the moon will always going to be a critical factor in the first few years of life..

thanks tanit,

i doubt it is any different in sidereal... in fact, looking at the set up in sidereal - moon in cap opp saturn in cancer - the whole thing looks pretty bad, in spite of this concept of mutual reception, so thanks for stating all that.. in fact - saturn in cancer rules both lights here..

In any powerful event in life or death the angles, correct house cusps and/or Vertex axis are always involved. This has to be so or every child born around the same time would have died.

The Vertex axis is often involved in death charts as it is the doorway to other realities and death is certainly that.

In this baby's chart the Vertex axis is straddling the Koch 8th/2nd houses within half a degree orb. The Vertex axis is conjunct the nodal axis and both are square and midpoint Mars on the IC. Mars on the IC in this configuration suggests a parent was involved.

Mars/Vertex are also making a sesiquadrate midpoint to Pluto in the twelfth, intensifying an already difficult configuration.

Using the same house system the Part of Death is 1Gemini37, conjunct the IC and square the Nodes.

Mercury, as ruler of both the IC and 8th house would be involved and we see that it is in the third house square the Ascendant, which, in turn, carries a Moon/Uranus midpoint, suggesting sudden action by the mother.

The signatures of death are usually clear. I have put those that I have discovered on my website here: http://aliceportman.com/determining-dea ... horoscope/
Last edited by Alice Portman on Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alice

Even thought there are some points in the chart
that may be relevant for this early death of the baby,
personally it was first by checking the declinations that
it 'clicked' for me...

A heavy setup with asc and MC both in the parallel and contraparallel
with saturn mars and pluto.

I agree with the power of declinations Stefan and that intense Mars-Pluto-MC-IC-Asc-Desc parallel in the chart certain speaks of the event.

If you factor in the Vertex - which told the story so effectively in longitude - you can see it is parallel the ruler of 8th and IC, Mercury, and Uranus, which further emphasises its function.
Alice