The moon will be eclipsed in about 23 Capricorn. (her detriment !)

Here is what Ramsey has to say when the moon is eclipsed in the third decanate of Capricorn. It denotes...
the death of some king under the dominion of Capricorn, also sedition.
(Astrologia Restaurata p 318)

The sun is also about to conjoin Mercury and Venus, and the moon is seperating form a conjunction with Saturn. Indeed, all the classical planets are either in opposition or conjunction with one another, the only exception being a trine between Mars and Jupiter. Thoughts?

Hi Edward,

Whilst I was developing my Hypotheses for my Astro Driven Speculations I deconstructed many Eclipse.

The relation between the location of the Sun to the Node etc, and what came in the days before or just after the Eclipse.

And then of course the Transits the Eclipse Point receives in the coming month.

Whether it is a North or South Node Eclipse matter a lot. The South Node tending to be more of a "Spewing Out" and add in the Full Moon to that in a Lunar Eclipse and you get loads of Passion shown.

I feel r.Saturn's proximity to the South Node on the 16th and the Total nature of the Eclipse I feel we'll be seeing something pretty intensely spectacular for those sucked into it.

Perhaps we should be looking back at previous events of this Saros Cycle.

H

I'll be following the movement of the Sun from the Solar Eclipse thru the Node to the Lunar Eclipse.

The Moon too.

Across the 8th - 9th July the Sun approaches the Node and the Moon makes a square to them.

I think this is what is called a Moon Wobble.

Basically a lot of Tension and you could claim that this a Third Eclipse, or mid-Eclipse.

For some reason the Cross Points are relevant with the Nodes and Eclipses.

Those days may give some insight to what the 10th-19th July will deliver. As the Moon fills.

H

Iran has given Notice that the Nuclear Accord must be restarted by the 16th July.

That of course is the Lunar Eclipse day.

For me once the filling Moon enters the last 6 days of its Journey to Full things Take Off.

But I think a Massive Earthquake is the most likely delivered by the Moon passing across r.Jupiter this weekend coming.

13th July.

H

I'm wondering if r.Saturn advancing away from in front of the South Node is releasing loads of Tension.

It certainly feels like that.

Less chance of something going "Whoosh" in the coming week, but also I think the filling Moon hasn't been felt yet.

Give it two more days.

Also the Moon Wobble doesn't seem to be doing much Wobbling. Again perhaps the Tension is coming off.

H

Ok

So as we move towards the Lunar Eclipse on Tuesday evening UKT we should be noting down significant Events.

So far into my Notebook have gone .....

1/ Iran's demand that the Nuclear Deal is respected by the 16th July.
2/ The UK sending another Gun boat.
3/ The US building a Collation against Iran.
4/ Facelessbook getting a $4 Billion fine. 20% of Global profits.
5/ The UK Tories voting on a New Leader.
6/ The UK Police threatening prosecution on UK Government Email Leakers.

See what comes to a Head !!

? There is a lot of Tension written into Tuesday evening UKT.

7/ I also heard that France will Tax Online Sales made in France. This attacks the FAANGs and Trump has threatened to retaliate with Tariffs against France.

It certainly is heating up there is still two days to go !!!

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.