Redundancy

[
][/img]
Greetings all
Here is a horary chart will the person concerned receive redundancy payment after working for twenty three years/it seems the owners were waiting for her to hand in her written notice to retire then announced the business will close & were under no obligation to pay redundancy,given the period of time involved they knew they would save themselves a considerable amount of money. Should she give up or fight ?

Hello Zosma, can you attach the chart in regio house system please? As that is more suitable for horary as practised by many here.

And whose side are you on? The lady or her employers? The assignment of he significators will vary depending on that. You have any particular relationship with the woman?

Updated chart

[img
[/img]
Thanks Serene
In Regiomontanus as requested the woman is my partner I am obviously on our side.I should add that she cancelled her written notice with a second notice
within hours ,which voided the first notice. but the first notice was accepted & by law they can do as they wish & they confirmed they have no intention of paying out. She had talked about retiring in May & they kept secret their intention of closing the business until her written notice was handed in thereby saving them a large sum of money.After 23 years of dedicated service she felt kicked in the teeth ,the business is owned by a Catholic charity & her beef is with the top Priest who had been deceptive & manipulative they are not short of money and secretly plan to open a more lucrative business,

She is mars (1), employer (10) is mercury. Resources of employer are 11, venus, so we are looking for some way to bring venus to connect with mars, which I don't see here. Resources of the company do nort seem strong and may not be worth chasing. It might be worth consulting an advisor (2) but keep it free because jupiter bang on 2 might prove costly

Thanks for the requested chart Zosma.

The way I would read this chart would put her as the ascendant ruler Mars which is peregrine in the angular 7th house of her opponents. Her opponent , the employers will be Venus exalted and angular , strong on the cusp of 4th which stands for verdicts. Strength wise, it is clearly the opponents who have the might here so their case would look strong to the judges. The judge, Mercury , Lord of the 10th exalts Venus and hence the judge will be inclined to believe the employer's story. Perhaps the exaltation also shows the reputation of the employers in the eyes of the jury. You said they were a charity and related to the church and hence the jury exalting them. The verdict of the case is the Lord of the 4th , Jupiter. Jupiter applies to Venus and Mercury (the jury) is translating the light from Jupiter to Venus (meaning the judge giving a verdict in their favour) but before this can happen there is a prohibition by the sun. Sun is the Lord of the 9th and shows your lawyer. Hence the map shows that your lawyer may be able to prevent the verdict going in favour of the employers. But ultimately there is no aspect nor a positive reception between the verdict and your partner so unfortunately this would mean that she too would not benefit from the dispute.
I hope others too will have a look at your chart. I am not a professional astrologer and hope I am wrong about this outcome. All the best to you and your partner

I had another look at the chart you had posted before with equal house system. Some people believe that if a chart was "born" in a particular way, it is not appropriate to make another different chart just because the regio houses are more popularly accepted as a standard. But this is up for debate and many would not agree. I for one am not sure what to believe.

This first chart actually shows the judges favouring your partner and that she has their sympathies. However the final verdict is mixed as by reception it favours your partner it applies to her opponents and hence showing the verdict being in their favour. The jury is represented by the 10th Lord Sun which happens to favour Mars (your partner) being in Mars' domicile Aries. Not only that the jury also happens to clearly dislike the employer by being in their sign of detriment. The verdict , Lord of the 4th, is Saturn again favouring your partner by being in her exaltation sign of Capricorn. But as noted earlier Saturn applies to Venus by a sextile showing a win for them. Perhaps in the lack of evidence against them the judges won't be able to do much? Still hoping I'm wrong and that others see the chart differently.

Thank you Serene
Interesting analysis but I should mention that the matter will not go to a court of law my partner will have meetings with the representatives of the business owners & they will listen to her grievances & decide on her case whether she has one or not. The representatives being part of the Clergy & head Priest
Seems that's why Neptune is tied in on this although traditionally he doesn't get used but he is a natural significator of Priests.
My hope is that as the moon is leaving the conjunction with Mars she passes aldebaran to aspect Venus exalted in Pisces on the IC both planets angular
Original question should she give up or fight I suspect Aldebaran would assist if she fights its also midpoint between mars & moon. Many times when aldebaran is pronounced in a horary chart the outcome is good. Thanks for your good wishes

Sorry I misunderstood your question Zosma. My previous posts aren't relevant now going by what you say that there is no legal intervention. I will take a look again to see what the chart says.

So i looked at the chart again. And personally i would prefer to turn the chart for your question the way i understand it now so your partner is lady of the 7th/ Venus. Venus Neptune close aspect indicating the deceit she suffered. The organization would be turned 10th which is Saturn . This is confirmed by Venus being in her turned 10th and we can see the chart is radical. You /moon /Mars /lord of the 1st is concerned about your partner and hence in her 7th house . Organization's money would be Jupiter and Jupiter does apply to Venus but that aspect is prohibited by the Sun. But i have seen prohibitions dont work always and the thing asked for manifests even with their presence so i hope she does get whatever she deserves from them.

We can also look at the chart by putting her as the asc lord Mars and taking her opponent as the 7th lady Venus. Moon and Mars in the opponent's house looks valid. Moon translating light from Mars to Venus shows their interaction and the applying aspect between the organization's money /8th house L mercury with her pocekts/ 2nd house L Jupiter can indicate the funds coming to her.

If your original question was whether she should fight or give up then we should probably look at the relative strengths and fortunes of the two parties. In that case it should be crucial to identify the sigs correctly . I would like to know what others think of the chart and whether they wouod assign Venus or Mars to your partner and whether the company would be the turned 7th or turned 10th or simply the radical 10th?