Will we have sex? (Scary 8H Stellium?!)

This is about a colleague and myself. Sag Jupiter making positive aspect with Aries Mars (5H ruler), exalted moon in 6H of workplace, I am feeling like this means I’m the one with ultimate control over the situation? However Moon in hard aspect to 5th house ruler and also I don’t know how to feel about the 8th house stellium. I know 5H represents sex in horary but there’s so much energy in the 8H! What do you think, will we? Thank you!

Is there any kind of background to this story?
Have you been flirting? Do you know if he's in a relationship?

I see 8th house as sex and the 8th house is really busy in this case. He is Mercury and is conjunct Venus and they are behind the Sun. You probably don't know that he already has someone who he is having sex with. Venus is feminine and his romance - his 5th. OR if it's not another woman, it's probably indicating that he would like romance and not just sex.

Moon is the matter asked about (your desire to have sex with him). It is either hidden from him, i.e. he does not know that (in his 12th) or he wants to keep it a secret or it would be his self-undoing because he is already with Venus. However he is retro, moving away from Venus and towards a perfect sextile to the Moon, so you are probably about to make a move or somehow express your desire to him.

You are both retrograde, so your communication will not be properly ok or even not happening until he turns direct and moves towards a trine with Jupiter. I think you will be better able to know more about this situation in about 5 weeks.

Thank you lifestudent, to answer your questions he has told one of his teammates he is ‘very’ single and we just recently started talking to one another. He’s new to the company and tried to initiate conversation when he first started but i was very awkward and would cut the convos short (I felt intimidated by him!). The last time we spoke my coworker told me he was watching me walk away, checking me out.

The sag Jupiter conj asc and exalted moon makes me feel like I’d be in a position of power and have to make the first move, so that makes sense about expressing my desire. I will probably take it very slow as I don’t want to scare him or overstep any boundaries

Hello - I am not really sure I understand the question but the quesited's significator is greatly afflicted. It is peregrine, in the 8th and retrograde. It is also still within orb of an opposition to Saturn without reception. Mercury with Saturn can suggest perhaps being shy but it has some negative associations also. I wouldn't assume the worst but since he is also in the 8th that seems like a red flag and something to find out more about.

This suggests an inability to act and lack of essential dignity often indicates a lack of basic intention to act (that is, he does not feel strongly compelled that he wants to do it, especially with good intentions). Lilly would say the swifter planet of the two is often the most ardent but Mercury here is not swift and direct and seems rather confused and has lack of control about his intentions. He cannot even behold his own house, nor yours, so he would behave in ways that are secretive and not beneficial to both parties. I realize some people give the 8th to sex but to me the 5th is sex. The 8th is a negative house associated with obsession, anguish of mind, a disturbed mind, etc. Also, the general nature of Mercury with Venus and Moon would suggest immaturity whereas dignified Jupiter is a more mature planet. To me, their energy levels are not the same here and as far as performance, if you were to have an encounter with them, I would assume they would be a bad lay, for lack of a better word!

Sextiles require reception for perfection and the Moon receives Mercury and is dignified but when looking at rules of perfection, when applying to a retrograde planet, the aspect is generally considered denied due to change of heart, and often when it is the receiving planet it is the querent who changes their mind, such as learning more about the person and deciding they do not like them. Applying from a cadent house with Algol seems like something a person would be better to not do in the first place. When the Moon does not behold the ascendant or its lord we have to wonder if the matter will work against the querent in some way. That is, to move forward with the matter could lead to trouble or disappointment for the querent. Keep in mind that Mercury co lords the 10th house of career and reputation too. Mercury afflicted with Venus can also indicate a bad gossip, so I would not expect discretion from this person.

The fact that Jupiter is in its own sign and house suggests some general lack of regard for the quesited too and more so a focus on yourself and feeling admired. It seems like if you wanted something from him, you could get it or force it yourself but that he would not be the one to initiate and an interaction with him would likely be disappointing.

Mercury debilitated can suggest someone morally questionable such as a liar (it is called the "trickster" planet), but he does approach from Jupiter's exaltation, showing he brings an energy into the situation that he might want you to admire despite the fact that it is not really of his own nature - all the more reason to be on guard for falsehood.

The Moon is exalted but as is very common in crush horaries, is with Algol (losing one's head). The only thing positive I see is that Mars is able to behold the 7th and lords the 5th and Jupiter is with it. If for some reason we assigned Mars as a secondary sig or replace the 7th lord with it, Moon is carrying its light to Mercury still and that doesn't seem great. It probably just shows mutual lust between you that doesn't seem to indicate much that actually happens or if it does you might wish it had not in the first place.

Tanit thank you so much for the detailed interpretation! I’m sorry for the late reply, I’m just now getting back to the forum. I gave him my number today, so very convenient timing to finally read your response ;) If/when something happens I’ll provide an update!

Regarding a 5 week timescale, Mercury trined Jupiter on the 21st so it wasn't a fantastic timescale indicator but close enough for government work, as they say. The chart seems to clearly show you would have to initiate though if anything were to happen. Good luck. :'

Even if nothing happens, it is still good to post that as an eventual outcome. I recently was going through a lot of old threads and I would say more than half never had outcomes.