Enid Blyton in the news.

Enid Blyton is currently in the news a lot. She wrote a massive amount of children's books. I have guessed at her birth time, as no time of birth is available, it makes it easier for me to look at the chart to have any birth time. My reasons for this time are various, including that she had a miscarriage at five months in 1945, and her Solar Arc Descendant would have been conjunct her Moon as well as transiting Pluto opposition her Moon. She had two daughters born in the 1930's.

Interesting that her Mercury is conjunct the gas giant Jupiter, and square Pluto in Gemini. To call her a hugely prolific writer is an understatement.

I have often noticed that Virgo is the storyteller. Everyone from Stephen King to Roald Dahl, and Enid Blyton has Mercury conjunct Jupiter in Virgo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enid_Blyton

With 16 events I rectified her chart to 13.12.24 GMT Asc 17Sco54’
The Mercury-Jupiter conjunction is in 10th house conjunct MC and sextile Asc. Heliocentric positions add a lot of relevant info. Here heliocentric Mercury is on Asc sextle Mercury and Jupiter. So, both Mercury conjunct angle.
Stephen King has Mercury in opposition to MC, helio Mercury conjunct Jupiter in 5th!
Roald Dahl, according to my rectification (19.15.40 GMT Asc19Ari06’) has Mercury, 3rd ruler, on Desc and helio Mercury in 10th house wide conjunction with MC!

Talking about prolific Writers and the importance of the heliocentric positions, here are some writers , all of them from the this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prolific_writers
1. Barbara Cartland: I rectified her chart to 01.41.44 GNT Asc 13Gem43’. Helio Mercury in exact conjunction with Jupiter (both geo and helio), sextile helio Mars and trine helio Venus
2. Corin Tellado born 25 April 1926 10.00 am from birth certificate. The year 1927 in Wikipedia is false: helio Mercury conjunct helio Venus, sextile Jupiter and Mars. Mercury sextile helio Jupiter
3. Kathleen Lindsay (born 28 May 1903 from birth certificate, time unknown): helio Mercury trine Jupiter
4. Manoel Jacintho Coelho: Mercury sextile helio Jupiter and Venus
5. Ryoki Inoue: Mercury sextile Jupiter and helio Mars, helio Mercury sextile helio Jupiter
6. Lauran Paine: Mercury sextile helio Jupiter, square helio Mercury and in opposition to Mars
7. Charles Hamilton: Mercury square Jupiter, helio Mercury square helio Jupiter and in opposition to helio Venus
8. Lope de Vega: I rectified to 25 November 1562 14.26.44 LMT Asc 3Tau57' Moon 1Sag53' Mercury in exact opposition to Jupiter and sextile helio Mercury
9. Rolf Kalmuczak: helio Mercury trine helio Jupiter and trine helio Mars
10. Voltaire: Mercury conjunct Mars and trine helio Jupiter. Helio Mercury conjunct Moon in 9th.
11. George Simenon: Mercury trine helio Mercury
And I can add Agatha Christie: Mercury conjunct 3rd cusp, trine helio Jupiter, helio Mercury conjunct Jupiter, helio Venus and helio Mars all trine Moon.