Tanit3333 wrote:Electional charts are generally pretty simple on an energy level and follow many princples of gain (or loss) in horary. That was just a suggestion because it might have been that for the second endeavor you started it during a VOC Moon and when Venus was probably a focal point but was besieged and in fall. I try to not start something new when the Moon is VOC in general. It is fine for finishing something though.

Deb has an article on the best times to elect for financial gain, such as selling or buying:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/wealthelect.html

Deb says that if the Moon separates from a benefic and applies to a malefic is favors the seller but in any election chart I tend to see better results when the Moon is not aspecting malefics. Maybe others can comment on how much this matters for selling and buying.
Thank you for sharing the link. I'll read it.

yea, the specific ebay # that book fell under for that botch sale was not favorable outcome. Anyway, love seeing when charts are that recognizable to the event.

Have to wait and see how the first chart plays out be interesting to note.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Update 2 for the first chart.

My father offered to sell it on amazon for me. Since he has a working seller's account and understands the system

could moon be another person helping connect me to a buyer...
moon separating from mars (me with an item to sell) and aspecting venus (buyer)?

Final update on original chart:

Time period has passed.
So the moon showed an event occurring.
It was at 95$, but as we saw with the ebay chart. The customer/buyer was a con-artist.

beyond that it didn't sell at 95$ where it could come to a closer where I actually sent it and obtain the money.

Chart was correct, but the bodies probably show weak players which cannot finalize it completely.

buyer was venus in fall...buyer couldn't fulfill the deal.

Eleanor - you mentioned the book is for students. It is/was probably not a great time to sell a book, since most students would have bought their books earlier in August. My guess is you will have better luck in late Dec or early Jan, when students buy books.

Tanit3333 wrote:Eleanor - you mentioned the book is for students. It is/was probably not a great time to sell a book, since most students would have bought their books earlier in August. My guess is you will have better luck in late Dec or early Jan, when students buy books.
Yep very true.

My mistake also is I gave it to a family member to try to sell (after I failed)...and instead of putting it at the price I said. he puts it for something like 126$ even though it's highlighted in certain sections. Then he also said NEW

So already know that is gonna be messed up lol