known outcome - romance oriented

I couldn't fit whole title so just simplified title
a lot of people...there question is on romance or of some sort. I rarely offer to read for others though. There has been improvements with my style of horary reading and understanding. So looking back at this chart I can really see what going on to right of chart was my original forecast.

Anyway...in this chart....my prediction was right on point and my warning.

I don't use venus/sun as co-rulers anymore. So ignore that input i have written on chart.

I was right, there was another woman. (a woman he's been involved with off and on for years so calling)

Anyway the degree difference between moon and mercury was around 2 degrees. I think this chart was drawn late may.
The sitter/querant confessed feelings to this man 2 months after the reading and he didn't recipricate feelings for her.

she told him how she felt through text message and he didn't even acknowledge she said anything at all about having interest and focused on the other stuff she wrote.

This can very well explain mercury being under sun's influence.

***anyway a chart from a young astrology student**

Tanit3333 shared with me: I too have seen many questions where the quesited was combust and in a relationship unknown to the querent or that the querent knows about but does not realize how serious it is.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

@tanit3333

referring to our discussion from the other thread with this chart...I kinda went a difficult route with this chart.

The main ruler was pretty much void, retrograde, and in 12th house. So just simply reading the ruling planet of querant would bring a quick NO as well.

The condition of both parties is always important. I can see where a novice would see a trine between Moon and Mercury and assume it is positive but Mercury is cadent and combust and the Sun is the 8th lord, which is the energy the Moon is carrying to the 7th lord. With a trine though I would assume the quesited at least likes the querent in some fashion. Maybe not romantically but possibly as friends.

I am not sure about my theory on Sun representing another person when the querent is a male but in every female querent and male quesited chart I have ever seen it has represented a significant person romantically, usually someone the quesited loves.

Tanit3333 wrote:The condition of both parties is always important. I can see where a novice would see a trine between Moon and Mercury and assume it is positive but Mercury is cadent and combust and the Sun is the 8th lord, which is the energy the Moon is carrying to the 7th lord. With a trine though I would assume the quesited at least likes the querent in some fashion. Maybe not romantically but possibly as friends.

I am not sure about my theory on Sun representing another person when the querent is a male but in every female querent and male quesited chart I have ever seen it has represented a significant person romantically, usually someone the quesited loves.
Idk about sun and a female questied. I still think it probably carries a non-serious attitude. It's a debility in the end. We also have the issue that sun is consider co-ruler of male. Though my focus is more on main co-rulers and using natural significators at times which in love is only venus. Still a working progress.

for the chart this thread is made about...it was definitely a learning experience. I was correct that she would fancy someone but nothing would come of it. I'll get better at this lol

Mars in 7th i thought could be another woman since in books they sometimes forewarn that is a possibility. I think mars here more so indicates disagreements and conflict. The conflict being he has another chick he is still emotionally involved with and has an on again off again relationship with thus giving conflict for querant. The person this male ended up being in the end was a co-worker/superior and many people will not take the risk even if interested with a romantic affair in the office who may end up not being anything promising. So that could also be a conflict disagreement issue too.

Regarding Mars in the 7th - in general it can also show something that is cut short too. It is a planet traditionally that we night associate with meaning similar to Uranus in modern astrology - surprise, sudden endings, separation, etc. It definitely can represent strife and conflict too though.

Tanit3333 wrote:Regarding Mars in the 7th - in general it can also show something that is cut short too. It is a planet traditionally that we night associate with meaning similar to Uranus in modern astrology - surprise, sudden endings, separation, etc. It definitely can represent strife and conflict too though.
Thank you for sharing these key words. I know divorce is connected to mars. I remember reading that in a book once.