When will I release my music

This is a friends question.
My friend is the querent. She asks the question.

Question: Realistically when will I release my Music.

My friend is not a professional musician, she only sings as a hobby.
She's been considering releasing on soundcloud(or maybe another similar platform, I am not sure which one) for a while now but never got around to it.

She asks when she will release it because she can release it whenever she wants to, there is no deadline. She does not have a album contract or music publisher contract which means she has no obligations to release a certain date.
But because it's something she wants to do, she's been working on it for 4 years now but never really released it because she never felt really ready to release.
She's still perfecting her music and still working on it to make it a perfect release but that's only taking her longer and at this point she feels she may never release if she remains such a perfectionist. Which is why she asks
"Realistically when will I release my music?"

Chart:
Virgo rising shows she's a perfectionist. Mercury is conjunct Venus in Libra. Venus rules music I think, so that fits.
Moon exalted in Taurus separating a quincunx to Mercury, it's probably the fear to publish or things to adjust or learn.
Moon is 3 degree away from the cusp of 9th house of publishing, but I am not sure if the 9th rules music publishing. And also because she will be publishing herself she doesn't need any publisher approval, I am not sure the 9th is the correct house.
The 10th house is also ruled by Mercury, and I think that shows the public release of the music, since 10th is the public house.
Moon trines the Ascendant in 3 degrees.
Moon conjuncts the 9th cusp in 3 degrees.
Mercury trines the MC in 4 degrees.
So 3 and 4 degrees is significant here. Based on this I can take the timing as 3 to 4 months.

The Music itself is Saturn the 5th house ruler. Saturn in the 5th is not a good sign in my opinion. It shows delays and also Saturn is stationary direct so more delays? Or maybe slow start because it's just turning direct?
Does Saturn suggest that the creative work is not good? It will not be enjoyed by the public? Saturn is in dignity though..

If I take the 3rd house as her music, because she is writing, composing and singing, then Mars is the ruler of the Music. Mars is not in good condition either, except it is accidentally dignified by being angular.

Moon trines Saturn in 7 degrees, then trines Mars in 13 degrees and trines Sun in 18 degrees.
The final trine to Sun looks good but Moon will be conjunct Algol when it trines Sun.

If I take the Moon trine Saturn as the timing then I'd say it will take her another 7 months to finally release her music. But Saturn is stationary direct so there will be further delays, or problems at the beginning of the release because it's just turning direct?
Mercury squares Saturn in 7 degrees too.

My final guess is between 3 to 7 months, but because Saturn is stationary direct it could take longer.. Not sure how much longer.

Moon is cadent and in fixed sign. Normally timings would be in years but that didn't seem realistic to me, and also to the querent, so I take it as months and not years.

But the chart doesn't look good, and I am starting to worry whether she will release her music at all.
Moon doesn't apply to the MC or MC ruler. The only aspect is a quincunx which is separating. Moon in no dignity of Mercury, Mercury in no dignity of Moon.
Saturn as the significator of music is just not good in my opinion, but if I take her work as 3rd house Mars, that's not good either.
Saturn is in no dignity of Mercury, but Mercury exalts Saturn. Moon in no dignity of Saturn either, but Saturn is in Moons triplicity. Overall the receptions are not good. It's not a good chart.
If Mars is the ruler then success is Mercury. Mercury in Libra is in Mars' detriment. Moon in Mars detriment too.
Even the trine to Sun doesn't seem helpful because Moon will be conjunct Algol when this happens.
Venus disposits both Mercury and Moon. Venus trines MC. Maybe that's a good thing, but it doesn't help much, I think.

What is your opinion? When do you think she will release her music.
Or will she never release her music?
Also does the chart show anything about the success of her music, if and when it is released?

Thanks, appreciate any help.

I don't have a ton of time to comment before I deal with appointments and work but this is a very interesting chart for a music lover such as myself. First thing I noticed is that the 2nd lords the voice and Venus rules it and is very strong and with the ascendant lord, showing a lot of natural talent. I had not read your intro before I noticed it and my first thought was that she was a talented singer and then I read that was her musical ability. Additionally, the Moon is exalted and in a sign of Venus in the house of publishing and conjunct Uranus which probably helps describe an online/electronic/new format of publishing music.

I agree that Saturn can be a little bit of trouble, although Mercury and Venus are both received. Mozart had Saturn dignified in the 5th (conjunct the ascendant lord Mercury) and I normally associate it with being analytical/obsessive about music, a lot of study/perfecting one's skills and learning through experience rather than just natural talent. Mozart was naturally gifted but also very hard working and studied music and understood its ins and outs well. My guess is that the chart here is emphasizing lack of this in some capacity due to it being such a focal point and retrograde, which can return light in an aspect and lead to either delay or reversal of something. I do think it is something that can be overcome with effort, though, especially given other positive indicators. I think this probably needs overcome before publishing can occur, especially since it is collecting light of important players here. It could just have something to do with the publishing process itself. It could even take years given that Moon is cadent and in a fixed sign. The Moon can sometimes be the best indicator of time and with Saturn one would expect it to take longer than expected.

One thing that stood out too was Jupiter on an angle and lording the 7th. Is it possible for her to team up with a group or seek a manager that is more experienced? It seems like she could benefit from someone who already has their feet wet in the business. They might work in video format since Neptune is in their house, such as movies, TV or online videos. The 4th can also obviously deal with family or the father as well. Jupiter is probably the strongest planet in the chart.

Thanks Tanit.

So you think the timings is in years?

I don't know if she can get a partner or manager to help. I will ask.
Her family is not into music so I am sure it's not family.

What about the success when it's released?

What about the success when it's released?
It seems like the chart suggests she might need some sort of training before it is released for it to be good, whether that is her actual musical talent or the recording/publishing process. I feel like this is a premature question to ask given what Saturn seems to be representing, but if she were to publish now it might not be greatly received because it might be a bit juvenile in some sense. I don't see strong indications of public recognition but it is probably better to ask this specifically once she is more prepared to publish. I think the chart is saying she is not ready, but that is just my take. Saturn also represents rejection so I would worry she might take a hard hit if she were to proceed with the status quo of things. Even if Saturn receives a planet, a square at night is pretty rough. Jupiter sextiles Mercury and Venus though and can be a mitigating influence, which I think is something to pay attention to. I think Jupiter represents a helpful person but I am not sure what it is saying exactly.

Maybe she needs to gain experience performing to grow as an artist and to make more connections?

She probably should get a natal analysis for success as an artist from someone with a lot of experience in indicators of public acclaim, which often involves a lot of astrological placements most people don't pay much attention to, such as zodiacal releasing and specific lots associated with success. Zodiacal releasing is often useful in predicting the periods when someone becomes publically well received and successful. In a horary on success in a public way I would pay attention to the 10th and often luminaries in the 10th and luminaries well placed is good, especially Moon-Sun trine and if Moon is increasing in light. Here Moon is above the earth at least but it is decreasing in light. Sun in the 1st can be good but it isn't very strong here.

I spoke to her and she said that if it takes like years to release then she is not gonna do it at all. That's probably what this chart is showing.

She said if she can't release it the end of the year or early next year, then she wont try at all. I knew it, which is why I thought the chart showed timings in months and not years. Also I thought timings are usually in context to question and timeframe the querent has in mind so months made more sense to me than years. But I also had a feeling that she might not release at all because the chart wasn't promising at all.

She is not really concerned about the fame or recognition, but she doesn't want to release it and have no one listen to it either. She hopes to get some minimum to moderate recognition for her work. I will ask her to ask a the success question again after she releases because maybe this chart is more focused on the timing because that was the main question.

As of now she doesn't know who Jupiter is. She can't think of anyone who can help her. Maybe it's someone she will meet in future. Hopefully!
Jupiter cold be the audience also, isn't it? It's the 7th house of the listener.

Which astrologer do you suggest for Natal reading with regards to this question?
I have never had a Natal reading, so I don't suggest natal chart readings to anyone.