Yes and NO question: (+/_) chart supports how?

Hello,

When it comes yes or no questions. How does the chart support the question?
[/url]

Let say I ask a yes or no question. Will they breakup?
If the chart is positive(trines, cj, good squares, sextiles) i don't know if its saying..since the chart is positive, no they will not break up..or that because the chart is positive its saying yes they will.

I'm the querent(Libra-Venus) and sign is in (Aries-Mars) in his 7th house.

I thought that the chart was negative since the moon are sun are combusting, and along with so many conjunctions between me(venus, mercury) moon, sun and the other person( Mars cj with the sun.so my interpretation there is that there still intense confusion, emotionally towards me, but no action would be taken perhaps bc of the relationship and I personally am ok with that, as I would not want to damage it in anyway by being involved in anyway except from perhaps the outside..with horary astrology.

At the sametime all those planets, Mercury,venus moon, sun, Mars are fairly close to or are squaring with Pluto and Saturn in the 3rd house, which I've read that if Saturn/Mars is in the 3rd house its good because they are exalted. Then of course Uranus is in the 7th house which would normally be bad, unless its the natural planet ruler of the person the question is being asked about(which it is), except that here, Uranus is in retrograde...so instead of freedom and breakage in the relationship, there is perhaps a forced or unhappy situation.

Overall I think the chart is saying, yes they will breakup, as Mars (Him) and Venus (me) are in the same sign Libra...love, relationships.

But any additional insight into how this support my answer of yes, would be appreciated.
Last edited by astromythtarotbyjc on Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
AMT

Hello,
First of all, I'd recommend use charts from "https://www.astro.com/index.htm" because Astrotheme is aesthetically disorganized - and what house system do you use? Regiomontanus?

To learn how to interpret graphics, I recommend the books "Christian Astrology" by William Lilly and "Art of Horary Astrology in Practice" by Sylvia DeLong.

"Yes or no" answers are complicated, since the future is changeable and we have free will.
"but when it comes to charts where I am the querent"
"Will they breakup?"
The question is about YOU and someone else, right?

You are represented by the 1st House ruler (and also planets in this house). Your partner, 7th (and also planets in this house).
Squares and oppositions applying aspects between the 1st House ruler and 7th indicate obstacles or problems. Most of times, sextiles and trines indicate good on-going events.

Check out this tutorial by Deb's too: https://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html :'

Hi MW,

Thank you. I use both and do find that while astro is more accurate with the degrees, both of their images are the same. You can change the houses calculations as well in both. Astrotheme uses currently use tropical.

Of course the future is changeable and we have free will in regards to all questions.

I understand how to interpret the charts, who's who in each house(especially regarding the 7th house) including the aspects, and their means in correlations with other signs, houses, planets, astroids, etc. I was using Lilly, as well as other sources.

My question is, if the chart itself has tons of positive trine, sextile or "negative" opposition/squares and or (conjunctions) as does this chart..how does that confirm my question?

Is a positive chart a confirmation of a yes, they will break up or no, and negative a confirmation that no they will not break up.

Since the question is about the status of s relationship, my ruler and their ruler is a helpful attribute, but sure how it helps answer the question itself.

For yes or no questions,

I've read that if if there is aspect between quesited and querent it means yes, otherwise-no, although it doesn't detail which aspects.

Thanks!
AMT

Hello,
I would try to help you, but I have difficulty interpreting your question and also your interpretation.
His gf is leo his (natal chart asc is Leo)...sun in Libra with Venus/moon and Leo in 10th house..his sign Aquarius is in 4th.
Why are you so focused on Leo or the Sun/ Aquarius? This has nothing to do with this Horary.

You are represented by Venus. And also Mercury. The Moon is your co-ruler. Your partner is represented by Mars (Mars rules Aries) and Uranus.
Neither Mars nor Uranus touch Venus or Mercury.

I see no need to use your natal chart. It can help you understand the Horary chart in some situations, but we cannot mix them or we will make confusion during interpretation.

thank you so much for the help!

I mentioned them only because the 7th house Aries ( is my sign) and thought there was a rule about that. But also because I can't recall which book or source now, but if the 7th has has a malefic planet, its a bad sign,, unless that planet happens to be the ruler of the person the question being asked about, and wanted to give details about it.

Why also Mercury, does Libra have Mercury as a co-ruler, or because its conjunct with Venus?

Because neither Uranus, Mars touch Venus and Mercury, this means no they will not break up or yes they will? The question involves 3 people really, me, the bf and gf. Is the 3rd person represented in the chart?
AMT

Hello,
I see you are a beginner in Horary. The members must be able to interpret the charts before posting. This forum is helpful if you are looking for a second opinion only about your own interpretation.

Answering your question, besides the ASC ruler (Venus), the querent is represented by any planets placed in the 1st House. The Moon is also considered the querent's co-ruler (unless it is representing the 7th part).

This chart is hard to be interpretated by a beginner and considered an advanced chart once envolves a third part (the 7th person's partner).

Unfortunately I cannot help you to read it.

Hi MW,

Sorry to have confused you.
I thought I did interpret the chart by describing what I saw and what I came up with, but i guess not, so I reposted it.

Basically if the chart is positive, does that mean yes they will beak up, or no, they will not, and if the chart is negative that meant an automatic no, they will not break up.

Thanks for the help!
AMT