Neptune on ascendant

Hi all :-)
I have a question regarding Neptune in horaries. How do you judge a "is the rumor true" type of horary when you see Neptune conjunct ascendant in the 1st house? Of course the chart has to be considered as a whole taking otger testimonies into account but alone on its own, what does Neptune rising mean to you? Generally Neptune in the 1st house can be taken to mean that the querent is confused or not seeing things clearly. At times it means that the querent is being deceptive or is being deceived. But if one asks specifically whether a rumor is true or whether what somebody told them is truth or lies then I assume that Neptune conjunct Asc would mean that the rumor is false or alternatively what the querent heard was lies and not truth. I'm curious if everyone sees it the same way or there are other possibilities?

Generally Neptune in the 1st house can be taken to mean that the querent is confused or not seeing things clearly.
I agree with this statement for this type of question. It can suggest seeing a situation with lack of clarity or there could be a misunderstanding. Since the querent is Jupiter, it is currently square Neptune and this might further describe the situation for the querent. One interpretation of this that comes to mind is a difficulty in coming to a decision or going back and forth on a matter - there is an emphasis on a dual bodied sign here. I don't think I would focus much on Neptune other than to emphasize that some objectivity is needed to interpret the chart if you are querent or possibly do not interpret it at all because it might leave you more confused. If you are not querent and just the astrologer, I would warn the querent to be realistic about the matter and to look at facts rather than feelings.

Thank you Tanit for sharing how you see this. I thought this thread wasn't getting any replies so I didn't check it for last few days and today when I thought of seeing what's new on the forum I was happy to see you sharing your insights. I had seen some experienced member in another forum comment that if a querent particularly wants to know if what they have heard are lies then a prominent Neptune would show that instead of just reflecting the querent's confusion. So I thought of asking here what others think of it

I have sometimes noticed a prominent Neptune in such questions (rumor true or false questions/ am I being lied to questions) and also recently in one of my own questions which made me wonder if it could be taken as a major testimony in itself instead of just proving the radical itu of the chart in such cases.